Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 20:57:36
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Trouble in Paradise. Started by: Zeitgeist on Apr 25, '15 19:50

This is the land of opportunity it's the mafia now surely Kuku and Tony were not the only ones in that game and as you stated  revylee was watching the game , but that does not mean he was the only one watching the game.

Some people do have a problem with Tony and that is known publicly so they see kuku lose to tony with an ace high straight and the opportunity is right there to set some paranoia in your mothers head. End of the day whoever set that hit did what they intended to do get your mother paranoid and have her get skittish 

She went at Ivan accusing his member of posting the hit when he had evidence of the hit just being renewed and Kuku infact being asleep for hours inside his own HQ but your mother kept going at him insisting it was his member as previously stated if you read the conversations presented here today your mother clearly was stubborn and did not even bother to read any of Don Ivans responses well enough she just kept arguing the same point over and over

Don Zeitgeist clearly saw the paranoia first hand and decided to do what was best for the city of Las Vegas and remove you , paranoia is a killer in this life and your mother was clearly that.

You moving out to Las Vegas wasn't a death sentence it truly was an opportunity Godfather Curtis never needed to move you to kill you he clearly saw potential in you to build up a district you could have done just that if you handled yourself a little bit better in this situation and not thrown out accusations.

The way you handled yourself when you got this opportunity is what lead you to your demise and hopefully this life if you get another opportunity you can learn from your mothers mistakes MistyBlue.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

It never came to be..To say Chun_Li was "reluctant" to interact or join IRC rooms with the rest of the top leaders, would imply she made a conscious choice not to, when in fact she had no knowledge of said rooms, where and how these meetings were conducted..The retard daughter actually searched for those mails. all the correspondences found, mentioned nothing of those particular rooms

"That just isn't true. I must have mentioned the coffee shop rooms in at least half a dozen mails. I dare say Batiatus may have too. Your mother said she would try to attend more. She even appeared in both the city HS room and the city uppers room on more than one occasion, proving beyond any doubt that she'd understood perfectly what had been said. The fact was, the token appearances were hardly enough to constitute an effort to join in."

Report Post Tip

My mistake GodFather Curtis..you did mention Coffee shop rooms..I just forgot about that..i was looking for actual IRC rooms..I"m sorry for my lapse in memory on that one..

Report Post Tip

It's worth noting that Tony_Accardo asked Kuku for help in tracking down who had been HitListing him.  They hadn't talked until they played cards.  Tony was advised that Kuku knew nothing of who was placing the hits and, in fact, didn't even realise that any hits had been placed.

Report Post Tip

I really lack the enthusiasm to tear your long winded and nonsensical reply apart; however, I will say this much.

The logs you posted; especially those between yourself and Don Ivan really emphasis your inability to act with any sort of diplomacy, and displayed your complete inability to see reason. You acknowledge that the person was not online but insist it was still him that posted the hit. There are many rogue and random elements in our world and clearly one was at work here and well and truly blurred your vision.

I am sorry for your mothers death as truly she worked hard, but the simple fact of the matter is; she was not equipped for the job. I certainly didn't feel she was, she lacked the soft touch and most importantly I did not trust her and nor did some of her ex cities leaders.

You can debate back and forth about nefarious plans and ill intent, there truthfully was none. In these cases in often brings you some level of satisfaction and comfort to believe otherwise. I only want the best for Las Vegas and it's future and your mother was a threat to that vision and to the lives of all the other members.

Report Post Tip

After realizing the slight mix up in the name in his previous question, facing towards MistyBlue, the makes another attempt..

Was you mother aware of Tony_Accardo's bloodline and how "popular" it was among some people? 

Report Post Tip

There isn't much she didnt know about Tony_Accardo or his bloodline. Who cares anyway? what ever his bloodline did,  has nothing to do with anything here..Like many of you out there Tony liked to gamble, and he was good enough to win a lot of the time, and when he didn't he wasn't a sore loser about it and play petty ass games. There are far worse bloodlines out there than his.

VadHandeMedDem if you could read you'd know im aware of that..I WAS THERE...

Zeitgeist, allow me to extend some good ole North Eastern hospitality to you..Should you ever be in need of care in anyway, come see me on my rehab unit and I'll personally make sure you get nothing but the best of care :)

Report Post Tip

Sometimes it does matter what his bloodline (or he) did though. The past is strong, and people might just put up a hit for past grievances, or just for ''lulz'' knowing his bloodline.

Report Post Tip

And sometimes wise statements come from the streets.

You ARE NOT your father. You ARE NOT your mother. You ARE NOT your grandfather or grandmother, nor are you any of your ancestors. When you are born into this world, you start fresh...

Report Post Tip

A statement that sounds true, because you aren't your father or mother. You're not the same person as him, though of course you can be very much alike, in looks and mind. 

But what really matters is how people look at you, and often they look at you exactly like they looked at your father/mother. Thus, we can all look pretty and say that stuff, but that statement doesn't deliver the right message and is much much too idealistic, I say.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Trouble in Paradise.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL