Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 17:14:44
Page:  1 
His son will need a wheelchair Started by: Maverick on Apr 27, '15 17:32
Manhatten, New York. You always hear the same old newspaper stories of this bank got robbed, and some hood rat knocked over a corner store. But there was a particular story that caught my eye.

Apparently some poor bastard cop had gotten the holy fuck knocked out of him, had his hair ripped out, and his baton stuffed down his throat. I found myself wondering... What kind of sick bastard does something like this. But then I started thinking... Would I have done the same if the cops are hassling me, and my business?

Fuck yeah I would. I'd do it to the Commissioner if he crossed the line. Hell, I remember this one time, the mayor of Denver had come to me demanding that I pay my taxes. I broke the pricks jaw, then set fire to his unconscious body. Maybe next time he'll learn eh?

The morale of this story, I reckon, is how far will a man be pushed before breaking point? What sets a fella off that he'd kill somebody in cold blood.

"Hey Tony. You believe this garbage they call me in the papers eh?"

"Listen to this. 'The man they call Maverick, has struck again.' ...They make me sound like a fuckin serial killer or something."

Tony laughed but I had a severe look upon my face. Maybe it was time to pay the editor a little visit to his home. A wheelchair for his son would probably make sure I stayed out of the papers from now on. Maybe I'd ask the boss.

"Hey Tony, let's go meet with Vladimir, and Prophet. Get a second opinion eh?"
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: His son will need a wheelchair
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL