Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 21:06:23
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Camel Humpers Go South Started by: Tetley on Apr 28, '15 18:50

It was a nice warm evening in Philly, it was clear that summer was just around the corner and the long winter nights where at an end. Several cars are making their way South from the Old City District, as they travel down through Bella Vista they pick some more cars. They reach their destination in South Philly and Tetley steps out of the first car along with Darth_bina, Tyke gets out of the car behind scanning the crowd that has begun to form looking for possible threats.

Archy steps out of his pickup whilst Lynchy helps Astro out of the back. @SirusBlack and IllFated exit their vehicle next followed closely by those from Bella Vista, BlackBetty, LordBlackwod and Weebl.

"Since Don Latin has moved out to Detroit the South of Philly's criminal activity has slipped into nothing but purse snatchers and drug pushers running around with no organisation. It's time to bring some order back to South Philly so I am giving my blessing to Archy to move his operations and fill the void left by Latin. Archy you have some big shoes to fill but nethertheless I'm sure you'll do wonders with South Philly and bring it back into the fold of this thing of ours."

Report Post Tip
BlackBetty steps forward t congratulate the young camel humper on this momentous occasion

Well done Archy! I look forward to seeing you in South Philly and watch as you develop the district into something great!
Report Post Tip

Congratulations. Youll be great for the district and the city

Raises a glass of champegne to toast Archy

Report Post Tip

Congratulations.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations!

I can't wait to see the things that you bring to South Philly. 

Raises her glass of champagne "To Archy!"  She takes a sip and goes back into the crowd and joins in the celebration. 

Report Post Tip
Archy, fantastic, so well earned!
Report Post Tip

congratulations Archy, 

I you will bring owner to this nice city of ours .

Report Post Tip

Mr. Archy number one!!!!!

Report Post Tip

Walking out from the group Curtis approached Arcy and embraced him warmly. A big grin on his face, Curtis clapped him on the shoulder and smiled back.

"Congratulations my friend. This seems a natural progression for the city by Tetley and for you as you continue your work. I'm very excited to see what you do with your own district. I see your brother is ready to help out with establishing a new surge of life in the South Side with you. I can only imagine you will both thrive on the opportunity that's been handed to you. I wish you all the very best my friend. 

You know where I am if you ever need anything at all. New York has a warm welcome for you whenever you choose to drop by."

Curtis embraced his friend once more and handed a thick envelop to Archy. As Curtis walked back into the gathering he took it out and opened it expecting money. Instead he found a silk fabric wrapping around an object of some kind. As he unrolled the cloth carefully a very ornate diamond encrusted watched slipped into his hand. He smiled and tried it on.

Report Post Tip

Standing behind Tetley listening as he shares the news of South Philly's newest occupant, IllFated smiled than looked to Archy and Lynchy and nodded to them. He turned to Sirius and whispered "Maybe this means no more cleaning up after Astro.". SiriusBlack gave him a nice square elbow to the gut and motioned with his eyes for him to pay attention.

Report Post Tip

Archy steps forward as Godfather Tetley finished his speech, he shook his hand and gave him a warm smile.

"Thank you sir for such an opportunity. I appreciate your trust and I hope with the help of my people I can bring South Philly back to its flourishing times."

Archy then turns towards the crowd, he shook BlackBetty's hand and smiled at her.

"Thank you so much, ma'am, your presence here today means a lot to me."

He then moves on to the rest of the crowd.

Thanks Cmckee, MinamotoNoYorimato, AliceLombardi, Lynchy, Appleslap and Reason.

Archy then came across Curtis, the two embraced warmly and shared a big grin.

"Thank you so much sir, I really appreciate getting to know you, you and Tetley have showed me all the support I ever needed, I have always considered New York as my second home and I shall be honored to be welcomed there."

They embraced once more and then Curtis gave Archy an envelope, Archy took his time opening it, disappointed there was no money, but a silk fabric, he slowly unfolded it to find the diamond watch, he gasped then rubbed it against his clothes and tried it on. Archy smiled and raised his head to thank the man who had already disappeared into the gathering.

"That definitely looks good on me, he sure can choose some gifts."

Archy walked proudly with his new watch among the crowd as he made his way to his new headquarters.

Report Post Tip

IvanRomanov steps out from the crowd to give his comrade his congratulations.

"Congrats comrade! To echo what Godfather Curtis has said, if you need anything are only a call away."

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Archy. I'm happy to see South Philly occupied once again. It's a place that means a great deal to me and I'm happy to see it in capable hands. You called this place home a few months ago when so many of us all worked out of the same HQ and I'm happy you are taking control of it now. 

Report Post Tip

Scarfo makes an appearance flanked by two men. He'd been on the down low due to pressure from the FBN regarding his old narcotics business in South Philly. As he approached the gathering the familiar sights brought back some fond memories, and it become a nostalgic moment as much as a celebration for the future.

After a few drinks Scarfo approached an old familiar face, Don Archy. He grasped his hand and pulled him in to kiss both cheeks, then released his grip and addressed the man standing before him.

"It's great to see you again and at such a pivotal time in your legacy. South Philly has long been the heart and soul of our Family and it's good news to hear you'll be cleaning the place up. If you need anything come see me at Hot Shots in Black Bottom. We should have a drink and a chat before I leave."

Report Post Tip

Butty walks into Archy reaches his hand " Congratulation! " Hope to talk with you soonish :> Cheers! 

Report Post Tip

Waiting until the crowd settled down some, Rose stood to the side with Sasha, and watched as everyone was in full celebration.  Cheers and congrats were given nonstop to Don Archy for this new experience.  Sasha nudged her shoulder, but Rose shook her head no.

"Not yet Sasha.  Let the crowd simmer down a bit okay.  The Godfathers are giving their gifts and congrats."

Rose noticed how proud her Boss looked wearing the very shiny new watch, as he headed towards our new Headquarters.  She was anxious to take a peek inside as well.  Taking the box of cigars she had bought for a special occasion, Rose began to walk towards their new home, and laughed as Sasha seemed attached at her hip still.  Walking inside the doors, Rose stopped in surprise, and spoke loud enough that it seemed to echo in the empty room.

"Well Don Archy looks like we have our work cut out for us, eh."  

Pausing a moment before she smiled, Rose continued on in her usual bubbly manner.

"Here is a box of Cuban cigars.  Don Lynchy had recommended the brand, and said you would like it."

Offering the box of cigars to her Boss, Rose winked towards Astro letting him know she didn't forget his treats.  It seemed she had to carry a bag of cookies with her everywhere now just to be prepared.

"Congratulations on the new Headquarters Don Archy.  I for one cannot wait to keep working beside you, and restore South Philly back to glory."

Giving Don Archy a brief hug before Sasha pushed in between them, Rose began to walk around the new place that she was to call home.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to the city of PH.. Im sure Archy will continue to prosper

Report Post Tip

Archy walked towards IvanRomanov on his way through the crowd, he shook his hand firmly and they both shared a warm smile.

"Thank you comrade for your nice words, of course I shall keep them in mind, same goes to you too and each New Yorker out there. My doors are always open to anyone from the city of New York."

He then turns to Latin and shakes his hand too

"Thank you so much Latin, as much of an honor it has been to receiving this opportunity and that I had the chance to fill in the gap that appeared with your movement to Detroit, I also feel it's a heavy task achieving what you and your people once achieved for this district, but I'll do my best to put SouthPhilly back on top of the map."

Archy then noticed Scarfo hiding between two men, Archy walked to hug and the two embraced tightly, then each kiss the other on the cheek, some Sicilian tradition they couldn't let go.

"It's great to see you too my friend, I appreciate your faith and trust anyhow and I'll make sure to pay you a visit at your place."

Archy then smiles at ChickenButt and shakes his hand back.

"Thanks a lot MR butt, it's greatly appreciated."

Archy had finally made his way through the crowd, lifting his head up to see Rose in front of him, he smiled widely at her then patted her on the back, as the two moved on their way to the headquarters.

"Oh Rose, that's very generous of you, those cigars are quite expensive. I appreciate your gift a lot"

He took the box and pointed to one of his guards who were following, he gave him the box and told him to deliver it to his office then the two hugged gently as Sasha interfered to end the moment Archy chuckled and pet her on the head.

"She is so adorable Rose, now if you don't mind, we got a lot of work to start doing, let's go."

With that said, Archy, Rose, Sasha, Lynchy went off to start the business and find Utopia to complete the missing link.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

LordBlackwod was a little late to approach GodFather Archy. He got out the car with the rest of the members of Phi for this occasion but some business had pulled him away. Having to deal with phone calls and messages, he had to step away for a bit. But here he was back to normalcy walking back into the new HQ that Archy was moving into...the Castle Archy built!!! 

Blackwod shook Lynchy's hand as he walked in and offered him a cigar, knowing this man had good taste. 

Congratulations brotha! Its been a while since you have been RHM to Archy. In our workings together you have always shown you were ready for this opportunity. Its been a while coming, but there is no better man for the job. It really gives me great deal of pleasure to see you being given the nod to run your own crew outside of South Philly. 

​Blackwod lights Lynchy's cigar and pulls one out for himself too. Takes a couple of puffs and taps Lynchy on the shoulder. 

If you need anything bud, I am just a phone call away. Just ask! 

Now where is the man of the hour? Where he at? Archy-bells!!!

Lynchy points down the hallway as Blackwod follows the long hallway to the back of the HQ. As he walks deeper into the HQ he shakes hands and kisses the rings of some of the other GodFathers in attendance. He notices GF Curtis from NY, always a welcome face from the Big apple. He then proceeds to greet GF Tetley making his way down to GF BlackBetty giving her a kiss on the cheek and finally the GF from Det the ole man of SP GF Latin. He has a convo with the GF's and then proceeds to meet the newest GF of them all...there he was sipping on his champagne speaking to dignitaries from all over the mafia world. Blackwod pulled out a nice silver plated gun that he had made for this special occasion and walks up to GF Archy

There you are my friend!!! Been looking all over for you, its your party and your the hardest man to find here!

Blackwod laughs and hands Archy the pistol. 

A gift for you old friend. Our forefathers have worked together before many times, yet this is an honor that has alluded your bloodline for ages. It gives me great pleasure to see you finally moving into a castle bro! I wish you all the best as you takeover the criminal order in South Philly. South Philly has a rich history of GodFather's....and I am sure you will only make that history richer! I wish you the best of luck as you move forward my friend! 

Congratulations!!! Hump-Father!!! 

Report Post Tip

The darkness of the night was catching up fast as Shawn was rushing to South Philly.  There was a huge outflow of traffic from South Philly since the district had got a new Godfather.  The friends and members of the family were celebrating. Shawn was supposed to be there a couple of hours ago along with the love of his life, to be there while the announcement was made, but his work had kept him longer than expected. As he reached the spot, he found almost all of his family members were there. He walked into the arena, nodding and smiling at people he knew. He found Godfather Archy talking with couple of his friends, he searched for a pair of arched eyes, but found nothing. He reached Archy and shook hands with him. 

“Congratulations Archy!  I am sure South Philly is going to prosper under your stewardship. I know we have a lots of work ahead of us, but I m sure we will overcome any and all struggles under your leadership. I am happy and proud to serve under you.”

Saying this he shook hands with Archy, and left him to be congratulated by others.  Shawn then went in search of his beloved's arched eyes….

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Camel Humpers Go South
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL