Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 11:23:17
Page:  1 
The People's Hand Started by: Onikage on Apr 28, '15 22:41

Onikage urgently made his way through the dirty back alleys of New York City in search of somewhere to rest while evading any pursuers. After travelling like for the last thirty hours straight he had hopes of finding somewhere that was out of the rain and away from the musty, city stench that he was unaccustomed, somewhere to gather his thoughts on what to do next and to get some much needed sleep.  Onikage had desperately tried to force a door or two open during his journey but unfortunately he was unable to gain entry, he lacked the skill to picklock and he was far too weakly having not eaten and drunk properly in a fortnight, there was no way he was going to force anything open.  He was destined to spend the night outside with the rats, rain and lowlife.

“I’m getting cold now – It’s time to rest.  I must rest.” Onikage thought, “Better conceal myself too, just in case they come back.”  Quickly the teenager pushed over a bin and emptied its contents, rested it sideways, packed it out with some choice rubbish and climbed inside for the night, an up-turned lid made for a decent door too. 

He didn’t sleep much thou due to nightmares, hunger and the heavy showers that would hammer the bin shelter with such ferocity it was deafening.  Just as he was drifting over for the tenth time he awoke suddenly with a loud BANG!!!

“Lightning?” he thought frantically “Is there someone there? Did something strike the shelter?” these questions and others were racing through Onikage’s mind as adrenaline flooded through his system.  BANG!!! BANG!!! BANG!!! Onikage question is soon answered as he witnesses three distinct gun-flashes lighting up the alleyway, followed by a single, dull thud and a second later a long, wheezing death gurgle.

Onikage holds his breath and tries his best not to make a sound.  “Maybe no one has seen me!” he hopes.  BANG!! Another shot rings out taking Onikage by surprise and making his body shudder uncontrollably once more. Onikage tries to peer out from the interior of the bin shelter to get a better look but without warning his oriental facial features are met with a massive penalty kick. Onikage's head is sent flying backward with the blow and he finds himself well dazed.  Onikage is soon unceremoniously manhandled upright and slammed hard against the brickwork of a nearby building, a black goved hand clasps around the teenagers neck....

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $300,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The People's Hand
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL