Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 21:08:18
Page:  1 
To My Brothers of Chicago Started by: Dee on Apr 28, '15 22:43

My brothers, 

It was a wonderful ride together!  The time we spent together has given me lasting memories and made me become more in love with this world of ours.  You guys will forever be my brothers.

Although our death came with very little details why the one thing I am sure of is either NY/PH seen us as a threat or we legitimately weren't ruining things as well as we thought we was either way Im sure Curtis has his reasons and whats done is done.  

To NY/PH there is no hate in my heart for what you guys feel as though you had to do.  This isn't one of those rants where the son of the fallen comes here to complain. I just want my brothers to know our time together was awesome and I don't want our new mobsters that fell to feel any kind of way about this because they were awesome as well and this is just apart of the life we live.

I simply wanted to be remembered and although I didn't get to do that on a national standpoint I believe I certainly did it in Chicago and with that being said I can fully accept my father's death..

As I hope the rest of my brothers can make peace with it as well...

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $250,000 Tip
I'd like to show my support to someone who knows how to conduct themselves. Perhaps because of the the fact you have not moaned or cried you have no responses but this is how we should all act in defeat. Take it as a lesson and remember it next time.
Report Post Tip

Curtis listened to Dee's speech and nodded as he listened to Fabio's reply.

"I must echo Fabio's sentiments. I appreciate that may seem a bit rich coming from me but it is always refreshing to see people act with self respect and dignity in the most critical moment. It speaks volumes for a person's character and tat of their family line. Credit to you Dee and to your father, who died well."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: To My Brothers of Chicago
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL