Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 16:57:53
Page:  1 
A new Life Started by: Melissa on Apr 28, '15 23:14

It had only been a day since the chance meeting between Melissa and her Sponsor. She had been invited into a once in a lifetime opportunity, that she didn't think came to often. It was like an instant connection. Melissa was exploring the streets of Philadelphia, what looked like a flashy speakeasy, located in a remote corner of the city. All around her was open area with very few people around. 

"Very dead around here." she thought to herself as she entered the Speakeasy. She stood in the door way and serveyed the area. On the right side of the building was a bunch of tables. Each table was squeaky clean with four chairs on either side of it. In the far corner of the room their was a couple of guys, laughing and joking, drinking what looked to her like a beer of some kind, smoking cigars.  She looked over to her left and saw a scattered few bums at the bar listening to the news on a radio. The Bartender was busy bouncing between the kitchen and the bar, carrying fresh drinks and food to the guests at the bar. 

She walked over to the bar and sat down. The bartender came over to her and asked what she wanted to drink.

"Just a water will be fine hun."  She said to the bartender. 

"You looking mighty beautiful" the bartender said to her, trying to strike a conversation.

Melissa was a natural beauty. On this occasion, she was wearing simple clothing. A pair of denim jeans, a t shirt, and had her long brunette hair in a pony tail. She was waiting for her friend to show up and finish showing her the city. In her eyes, Philadelphia was wonderous. She wasnt much of a city girl. She preferred a spot off in the sticks somewhere, where it was quiet and she could watch the stars at night. This life of crime that she had taken and embraced, was new to her. She knew she had much to learn, and she was determined to show her new family that she was worth protecting, determined not to let them down. As she walked out the door after finishing her drink, she saw the group of guys that were in the far corner of the building get up and follow her out the door. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

IllFated was wondering around Philly looking to make a few bucks and it didnt matter how either by selling drugs, robbing the post office or extorting a local shop. He was bored and those were the things he liked to do. He walked down an alley where he often made exchanges with local fiends. Not finding what he was looking for he sat in the shadow of the darkness and waited for a money making oppurtunity. He wasnt there for more than a half hour when he seen Melissa one of the newest associates of the family walking down the street and being followed by some young punks. He knew if he didnt step in it could end up bad for the young gangster, so he whistled quietly to get her attention. It worked she turned and started heading for the alley, not able to see Ill he grabbed her hand and moved her against the building he was leaning on. The young hoodlums were soon to follow thinking it would be a good spot to take advantage of the woman. As the thugs walked further down the alley IllFated jumped out with his guns drawn and cocked.

"Looking for something fellows?" he asked as he had both of his guns pointed at a target.

One of the group yelled out to him "Why dont you mind your own business!" 

After yelling at Ill he reached behind his back and before the young punk could do anything he got popped in his leg causing him to fall to ground.

Ill looked around before answering and said "Well it looks to me that we are in Philly and that is my business." He than looked to Melissa motioning her to come out of the shadows than looked back to the group saying "She is my business too. It seems you all had been stalking her. Now everyone here is gonna drop your weapons on the ground."

He looked at the young associate and said "You got a gun?" she shook her head no and Ill said "You do now, grab one of them." he looked at the ground.

"Lucky for me it has been a slow night and we ran into each other." he said with a chuckle. He than moved closer to the men and patted their pockets down taking their cash and valuables. After cleaning them all out Ill waved his guns at them saying "Scram if I catch you guys stalking my crew members again I wont be aiming for legs." The group collected their injured friend and scurried down the alley.

Ill started counting the money he collected and turned to his new friend Melissa handing her a share than said. "Well that got me warmed up Im ready for some more action, what about you?" After finding an accomplis he was hoping she was ready for an adventure.

Report Post Tip

Talaitha looked at her watch and groaned. She was supposed to meet her newest associate, Melissa, over an hour ago but her supplier showed up late. 'If he didn't have such good prices,' she shook her head. Hoping Melissa was still at the Speakeasy, she hurried her way on through the city. 

Finally only a block away, Talaitha notices a scuffle in the alleyway across from the Speakeasy. Slowing down so she can better see what is taking place, she seen IllFated taking on some street thugs with Melissa behind him. Making sure to stay in the shadows, she crossed the street. The group ran off just as she reached the alley entrance. 

Stepping into the light as Ill was commenting on an adventure, Talaitha chuckled. "I see you've met our infamous Ill, Melissa. I'm sorry I'm late. Had some business that ran later than I expected." Walking over to her associate, she gave her a quick hug. "I hope you are okay. And now you see what I was meaning. We look out for our own."

Looking to Ill, she grinned. "So, does this adventure only call for two? Or can a third join in?"

Report Post Tip

Melissa left the speakeasy and started walking down an unpaved dirt road. There were abandoned buildings on either side of her and in between them were alleys. It was getting dark outside and the two guys that followed her out of the Speakeasy were now tailing her from a distance. She felt very uneasy, the air around her was slightly chilly, and fog was starting to set in. She reached behind her and pulled out her gun, making sure it was loaded. Earlier that day, another mobster had suggested she visit the local gun dealer, and get herself a gun. The dealer showed her how it worked and warned her that the recoil wasnt really suitable for a lady. It was a .32 caliber revolver.  Out of the alley to her left she heard a very low but familiar whistle. She made her way towards the whistle and was pushed towards the wall, while Illfated pulled his guns out and confronted those two Thugs. 

Melissa felt very fortunate and lucky. She had no idea that the family Right Hand was in the area. Just after the scuffle ended, Talaitha made her way over. Talaitha had told her at the coffee shop the other day that the family looks out for its own. This was proof positive of what she had said.

"I see you've met our infamous Ill, Melissa. I'm sorry I'm late. Had some business that ran later than I expected." Said Talaitha.

Talaitha walked over to Melissa and gave her a hug. "I hope you are okay. And now you see what I was meaning. We look out for our own."

" I do Ma'am." Melissa replied. "Not sure how this would have gone if Illfated hadnt been here." 

Report Post Tip

Misti walks down the unpaved road in the dusk.  He just finished talking some business with his Corrupt Agent which proved very fruitful.  There's 2 wads of cash stuffed in his front pockets so he can hold the 2 large growlers of beer which he just stepped out of the speakeasy with for himself.  In all - life is good.  

Misti skips down the street and sings to himself as he looks for somewhere more private to count his cash as he sips his beloved brews.  He looks down an alleyway and sees Melissa and Illfated with a new member which he had seen around but not properly introduced himself to.  They had adventurous looks in their eyes which immediately made Misti anxious and thirst for an adrenaline rush.  Misti walks up to them with wide crazy eyes and a huge devious grin on his face.

"Hey guys!!  What's happening?!  What are we gonna do for fun tonight?!"

Misti takes a prolonged draw off of one of his growlers and looks at the group

Report Post Tip

As Nightwolf is doing his usual business he see's three cowardly looking street thugs running from an alley. Peaking his curiosity Nightwolf approaches the alley to find three familiar faces and a new one. He approaches Ill and greets him.

Ah what are you guys doing on such a beautiful night? Don't you know it's a full moon!

Nightwolf howls at the moon mockingly and takes his sunglasses off.

Now here's a face I haven't seen around. You can call me Nightwolf.

He takes the hand of the beautiful young girl and kisses it in a polite manner to greet her properly.

Now I see we are just standing in an alleyway all alone doing nothing.

He takes out his pack of Camels cigarettes, lights one, and offers one to Ill and Misti.

So what the hell are we going to do tonight?? 

Report Post Tip

Misti finishes off his growler and his devil's grin grows even larger.  He takes a cigarette from Nightwolf as he sets his full growler down and climbs a fire escape ladder onto one of the abandoned buildings.  He runs down several buildings and sees the thugs from earlier below him. He cups his hands around his mouth.

"HEY!!! FUCKFACES!!!"

One looks up as Misti drops the empty growler.  It makes a disturbing thud on his face and he falls to the ground unresponsive.  Misti walks back to Talaitha, Ill, Nightwolf and Melissa.

"Well, enough antics.  Let's go do some business!"

Report Post Tip

Melissa was watching the small group of her family that had gathered around her. Each one that had shown up had come ready to fight on her behalf. she was very greatful to have such a protective and caring bunch in her family.  She listened intently as they were t alking, hoping ghat she may learn more. She wanted to be more than what she was, a mere gangster.

As she was coming back to reality from a day dream, Nightwolf appeared and gave a very sweet introduction, kissing her hand and commenting on a full moon.  Melissa turned around sharply. She could have sworn she saw shadows behind her. She pushed the feeling of uneasiness aside. It wasnt just her anymore, there were now five of them. Five on two seemed more than a match and Ill had already taken on two of them by himself. 

"Shall we head back into the speakeasy?" She asked the group. 

Report Post Tip

Yeah I'm down for a drink and talking about business.

As Nightwolf starts to walk away he hears a cock of a .9mm. On instinct he elbows the assailant in the face and pulls his magnum, and presses it into his face. "Who sent you?!" Nightwolf yelled. "You know exactly who sent me, the man who killed your wife, molested your sister and-" As the assailant was muttering the last words out of his mouth Nightwolf flares his teeth and bites his neck off.

I'm sorry you all had to see that. I have some business to take care of. You all can come along if you want. It will be one hell of an adventure I promise you that.

Nightwolf wipes the blood off of his face and pulls out his cigarettes, lights one and waits for a reply.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A new Life
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL