Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 10:52:55
Page:  1 
Top Fun (Haha it's a Top Gun reference. CHOMP) Started by: LandShark on Apr 29, '15 02:41

The shark waddles around the surface trying to make his way over to AntsAreEatingMyDong, but his stomach tears against the pavement in a way that would make a grown man cry. Luckily this is a god damn shark and not a man, and so he continues to waddle, his skin ripping off of his hind quarters with every inch he takes closer to his destination.

"Fuck that hurt so bad, but I had to do this."

Taking his fin, he gives the man an awkward high five and then works his way back down the street. Clearly this should be removed by the Gods, as it was clearly an accident and not spam, but anyone who sees his brilliance deserves such a treat.

"I wouldn't wash that hand. Might be worth something some day."

Report Post Tip

You are fucking amazing.

Report Post Tip

Watch out for the Danger Zone O_o

Report Post Tip

You're going to go far, LandShark. Very far. And you're happy. 

Report Post Tip

I'll have what he's having. Hemlock, is it?

Report Post Tip

The creature hears another person enter his area, and with the trudging of a million men, the shark makes his way across the ground yet again, the entire time thinking to himself that it would be really swell if he were to have legs. Staring directly into SubMerges eyes the being opens his mouth to speak and yet nothing but gargling sounds come out. Shit. He has forgotten to talk about. Acclimating to human life is such a bother... but it is something he must do.

"What is Hemlock?"

A-ha! He finally remembers how to speak and a wave of happiness washes over him, and then it begins to rain. Oh, the wondrous bounties of rain and the puddles which thy cause, the heavens open and sprout forth glorious labors of wetness, and sharks fucking LOVE wetness, if you had never known. 

"Squeeee. As for your question, Sub...Merge, no. I am on nothing but the joy of rain."

Rolling onto his back, he soaks up the joy and waits for more to venture to his lair.

Report Post Tip

Blackwod had heard there was a new breed of an amphibian wondering the philly landscape. He had heard of half cat, half shark, half crock half reptile...but this was a breed that stood alone. A 1 of 1 piece, from the information that he had collected from the others in the neighborhood. There was indeed a Land Shark wondering the Philly jungle. Amused and curious Blackwod asked around his HQ where he could find this mythical creature. Some who had come in contact with the beast pointed him towards the wet marshes that was coupled with some caves...some dark big caves. Perfect for a hideout lair. Not afraid of the darkness...LordBlack proceeded to enter the lair to find this shark! 

Sharky! Sharky! Sharky!!! Where you hiding? Come out now? I hear great stories about a creature that has grown legs. Its wondering the lands yet it is the single biggest predator from the ocean world. What business do you have here? Come out come out wherever you are. 

​Not hearing much, Blackwod reaches in his pocket and casts a spell to light up the lair a bit to see better. Not one to use magical spells much, this was rare for Blackwod to reach into this bag of spells...but this was no common creature he was looking for either. It was a rare breed living amongst us in Phi...a LANDSHARK!!!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Top Fun (Haha it's a Top Gun reference. CHOMP)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL