Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 21:15:54
Page:  1 
sod this Started by: KittySoftpaws on Apr 29, '15 18:25

Respect is a joke, its not enforced(note Kalypsovuccis pp stance how it was ignored and how a so called leader did jack and shit about it.

Danavicci did not rogue, she should have shot the chicago leadership for pretending to be leaders and really doing nothing.

F*ck chicago, they failed and should have died two months ago too long enough.

See ya when i see ya, done being screwed over here.

Report Post Tip

*Zeitgeist happens upon a slurring drunk muttering to himself he pauses for a moment to take pity on this poor soul. He reaches into his pocket grabbing a few dollars he had change from his earlier lunch at the diner downtown and drops it at the drunks feet... he walks off*

Report Post Tip

1. You threaten to shoot over being pickpocketed. That is stupid and you deserve to be whacked with a stick for it.

2. She did rogue.

3. They are dead now.

Report Post Tip

Enjoy your bloodline's break from our world. I hope they come back with a better attitude. This world doesn't revolve around you, you may not do as you please and talk to people however you like. There are channels you go down when you are offended, until you're in a position where you are the one calling the shots.

The faster your offspring learns this, the easier it will be for both themselves and their future boss.

Report Post Tip

My bloodline was once in the same family as Kitty's, and I truly respected her as a crew member. I'm sorry to see the bloodline go down like this.

Report Post Tip

Sorry dear. Think what you like. She definitely rogued.

Report Post Tip

I think all CL's should invest two minutes of their time and add an addendum to their crew rules stating that they will not handle, discuss, condone, not condone or mediate any pickpocket issues. Pickpockets are a part of this life and just because you make your stance on the subject clear does not mean everyone is required to abide by it... and if they don't, my CL is gonna talk to your CL and you're gonna get in big trouble or worse. 

Report Post Tip

" you make your stance on the subject clear"

Thats it exactly, this is the mafia If you say don't do it and they do it anyway its blatant disrespect. They should they should get a bullet for it no need for a discussion.

Report Post Tip

That was a quick retirement.

Report Post Tip
Whore.

I think if you review the city rules for most cities their stance on pickpocketing disputes are highlighted quite clearly.

If people can't be bothered to read them, that is their problem.
Report Post Tip

My big thought about this is why she thought that shooting was a valid option in the beginning. I mean the threat of a bullet would probably ward off some of the lower ranked, newer members. But, say, a Godfather pickpocketed her, wouldn't mugging be far more valid? I'd trade 5k for the chance at 1mil any day of the week.

Report Post Tip

I think her previous rogue action and the subsequent denial of labeling it as such, is enough for me to have serious doubts about her mental capacity. Add in this situation and some pointless comments about Chicago says a lot.

Report Post Tip

It's funny how this topic of PPing just never goes away. Yeah I mean I guess I understand the fact of having someone reach in your pockets but seriously with how easy it is to make $5,000 around here why does everyone get bend out of shape. Ok your not PP friendly which gives you the option to mug someone and that is about all that needs to be said. PP friendly Yes PP friendly no expect to be mugged plain and simple.

Shooting someone for reaching in your pockets that is just stupid, your really that pissed of because 5k come on seriously just stupid.

Report Post Tip

"She'll be happy if we all get mad.  Oh - and let her know she's more important than us."

Misti raises his beer in the air towards Kitty, takes a drink and gives a sarcastic smile as he goes about his business.

Report Post Tip
Brielle, for some it isn't about the five thousand dollars. It's the principal. Someone is stealing the money you made. You worked for that money. Someone steals from you, you retaliate... Not all of us laugh at the fact we've been robbed. Back in the old days, before we became civilized and only beat people and took whatever cash they have on hand, people died for their intrusion into someone's pockets. It was uncommon, but it did happen. That's what brought about this ridiculous need of badges, I'll comment on that later.

She takes a deep breath and starts looking for a dead horse to kick.

Let me explain....

If someone walks up to me, steals my money and I see them do it, Hell yeah I'm gonna beat their asses and take it back. I don't care if it's one dollar or five thousand dollars. I worked for it. It's my money. However, shooting someone for a pick pocket is a bit much. I do agree with that. What I'm getting at is your flippant view in regards to pick pocketing so I'm going to explain my point of view in hopes that maybe you'll see things from a more serious standpoint.

Should I fucking laugh and giggle when they do it? Would that be more acceptable? What if they touched my lady bits when taking my money? I'll stick to hoping the little prick that took my dollars forgot to go to the bank and I walk away with a whole lot more after I pummel their faces into the pavement. Maybe they'll learn a lesson when they have to explain to their boss that they don't have their weekly tribute because they were an idiot and pick pocketed the wrong person.

She summons a sweet smile to her face and continues...

We shouldn't have to walk around wearing badges that say "Stick your hands in my pants and I'll giggle at the tickle." or "Stick your hands in my pants and you won't have any hands left." Pick pocketing is theft. If you wish to take the risk of pick pocketing someone then you have to expect that sometimes it's going to result in you getting your ass kicked for doing it and being out a few bucks yourself. Some people choose to make a game or contest of it. To each their own.

Holding up her handbag and a small bat.

See these? They are mine. I have the right to use this bat to protect myself, my pockets, and my purse full of delicious cookie. The best part? I'll be laughing and giggling when I skip down the street too. It's not the amount you take, it's the fact you stole from me.

It's laughable that there are still people out there that don't see the "other side" of pick pocketing. I mean, it's ONLY five thousand dollars, right?
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Imaho pushes KittySoftPaws to the ground grabbing the cash Zeitgeist threw at her feet, punches her in the gut and takes her bottle away,and makes a dash, see ya later , sucker!!!!!!

Report Post Tip

Why would you do all that to a dead person?!

Report Post Tip

Because dead men tell no tales, Minamoto. Can't run to her crew leader to complain if they're deceased.

Report Post Tip

I think if you review the city rules for most cities their stance on pickpocketing disputes are highlighted quite clearly.

If people can't be bothered to read them, that is their problem.

Thank you, Zeitgeist.

Let me be upfront. That CL, who did "jack and shit about it"

I apologize, but I was out of the office at the time when a mail came in regarding a pickpocket thing.
I'm sorry I can't instantly jump to the attention of ever person who sends me mail, but I have other things to do. So, my RHM took care of it, and handled it appropriately. 

Regardless of stance on Pickpocketting, there is no reason to pull out a gun because of it. And that, I would guess, is why Kalypso isn't here. Acting irrationally to a disagreement. After a gun had been pulled, direct action was taken by Kalypso's crew leader.

Now, I don't care whether you are PP friendly, or unfriendly. I will not tolerate threats to my crew. And honestly, we live lives of crime. We pick each others pockets, and that's the way it is. If you don't like getting pickpocketted, feel free to mug in response. But pulling out a gun is a sure way to a grave.

Now, I'm not sure if the "jack and shit" is in reference to Kalypso's CL or to me, but I will say this. Something was done. Just because the reaction was not what Kalypso wanted, does not mean that action wasn't taken. 

Report Post Tip

I laugh at the amount of THIEVES trying to convince us that 5k is "nothing" and "so easy to earn nowadays".

I mean, if it's so fucking easy and irrelevant why don't you fucking pay back? If it means so little to you and it means so much to me, why add insult to injury? Why not prove in actions that you are the bigger person?

I just find it hilarious when a thief tries to justify and minimize their actions. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: sod this
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL