Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:41:29
Page:  1 
Hello Started by: LarkinBarkley on Apr 30, '15 00:31
Hi, I'm Larkin.
Report Post Tip

Hi, I'm Kayden. It's nice to meet you. Are are ya?

Report Post Tip

Hi, are you friend?

Report Post Tip

Yes, I suppose I am.

Report Post Tip

Great conversation, guys. Please, carry on.

Report Post Tip

Valuable input, Nestor.

Report Post Tip
How dare you have standards Nestor. Tsk tsk tsk.
Report Post Tip

Hi, I'm Whore. I like hot summer days, long walks on the beach, getting wet in the rain and guys with money.

Report Post Tip
Good bye Larkin
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $143,000 Tip

Hello, I am a slut, and I love getting wet, but not in the rain.

Report Post Tip
Who is Nestor?
Report Post Tip

Swimming in his pool pretending to be one of those luxurious water sharks, he feels something, its just a slight tingle at first which slowly but surely manifests into a full on tremor. Someone, somewhere, somehow, is making friends and if there is one thing that this creature likes more than crime and violence, it is making best of friends. Turning off the sound machine which goes 'dun dun dun' at random intervals, (just a silly joke he came up with a few years ago, surely he didn't get it from any movie which hasn't been created yet.) he jumped from his pool and slapped on some pants.

"Time to make some mother fucking friends."

He sharked his way over to the conversation which was taking place and noticed the man standing there with somewhat of a simple grin on his face asking everyone who passed if they were friend. This was perfect. Fixing his pants so they looked like they were being worn by a human rather than a being which doesn't generally wear shorts.

"Hello. I'm friend."

Sweet! He finally made a bud. SUCCESS!

Report Post Tip

He waited for Larkin to respond. Hours upon hours he sat there waiting for the man to say something, ANYTHING, at this point even a no would be better than this god forsaken silence which has now permeated into the deep depths of his mind, just before he was ready to speak out and let forth his wrath, he noticed why the man hadn't spoken a single word. He was... dead... and all it took was accidentally knocking him over to realize that the man was no longer within his mortal coil. 

"Well, DAMN."

Putting his Sharky head down in shame he slowly worked his way back to his pool, maybe he would make a friend tomorrow, but odds are he probably wouldn't. Oh well.

Report Post Tip

Guile listens to everyone looks around and shrugs figuring its time to chime in

Hi i'm Guile i love candy, ice cream and double rainbows!

Report Post Tip

Hi im Fumoffu, you can call me fumo. i love  to eat, treat me some time.

Report Post Tip

Ima Wild Boy, how ya doin mayne

Report Post Tip

Hi im Smurfie. I like to give drugs to school children (gotta get them addicted earlier), fighting minions, and the smell of rain on concrete.

Report Post Tip

Peter_McNeil wanders over to where people are talking to a corpse.

"Are you guys OK? You seem to be talking to the dead expecting some form of response."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Hello
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL