Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 11:21:27
Page:  1 
Fast but not furious. Started by: Templar on Apr 30, '15 12:00

Stepping out into the streets Templar makes his way over to the corner and fires a shot from his pistol to get everyone's attention, noticing the people starting to gather he begins to speak.

It is with regret that I come here today to inform you all that my good friend Philli-stein has had to step down from his position as crew leader in Inglewood, unfortunately other business has increasingly taken up more of his time and as such he has decided for the betterment of LA he will step aside and let someone else take over, he will still be here with us in LA just in a slightly different role.

I have therefore authorised Paul to make the step up and move over to Inglewood to set up his own operation, it's never an easy thing taking over from someone else but I am sure Paul will get his head down and continue the work we are all doing here and hopefully make the transition as smooth as possible, I thank you all for your time.

Report Post Tip

Paul walks up and reaches to shake the bosses hands and says:

Thanks Father Temp, it has been a pleasure here in Hollywood and i hope to continue our awesomeness. Though i remember you saying there can only be One awesome person in Hollywood, hence why you kick me out. Haha!

Though all seriousness, i appreciate the opportunity and hope to serve  you well from Inglewood with Versace.

Paul sees the boss pull a cigar out, he reaches for his lighter, though Paul already had him covered. Paul lights the cigar, thanks his boss one last time and fades into the darkness.

Report Post Tip

Congrats  Paul, you will do well I am sure.

Report Post Tip

Whore watches from a distance as Paul leaves to go out on his own. She smiles and softly speaks...

Congratulations my friend

Report Post Tip

Seeing someone shooting in the air it the person had Appelsaps attention directly, so Appelsap was listening Templar and Paul talk. 

when they finish Appelsap walks to Paul and says

" Good luck leading your own crew, I hope you last longer than Philli-stein. I also hope that you make LA grow back to the great city it can be"

then Appelsap walks away again and goes back to buy his dinner

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Fast but not furious.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL