Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 22:54:45
Page:  1 
The East and West Connection Started by: Versace on May 02, '15 03:01

A time of money, drug dealing and speak easy's. This was some of the money making schemes that today's mobsters used. Is was a typical night in Los Angeles, Versace is back at the HQ warehouse counting cash from a bank job done few days earlier. He stacks hundred dollars bills carefully in large bricks and rows. The phone rings loudly and Versace rushes to answer it. 

"Hey, talk to meh!" Versace says on the end of the phone. marijuana and old friend Laughs and proceeds to talk. "Listen brother, I have been thinking of setting a mark here in Philly. See some of the old Dealer's fell off here and it's my time to take over the drug trade here. I was talking to your wife Juicy_Couture and she tells me you have product for low prices?" 

Versace smiles and says. "Actually your talking to right man. I have a shipment coming in tomorrow morning and I will be stopping by Savannah to pick it up, I will probably make the pick up with Paul. Its high quality and I am getting it in at a steal deal. If I was you I would jump on it. I have three hundred units of Heroin coming in. You looking for a big amount correct?"

marijuana, nods his head and says over the phone. "Yes actually I need hundred fifty units. You can do a good price for an old buddy of yours could you? marijuana smiles over the phone. Versace answers him. "You know it man. We go back many years, I can get an old friend in business for the right price. So I was thinking about five thousand a unit. You know those units can go for well over Nine thousand a unit any day, as long as you mix it right and stretch it out you will have more then enough profit to go around. What you think?"

marijuana agrees to the price for the Hundred fifty units at Five thousand a unit. He knew he couldn't beat that wholesale price, that it would be a smart move to jump on it. Versace ends the call with informing marijuana that he will make arrangements to get to Philly as as he picks up the load here in Los Angeles.  

Report Post Tip

Marijuana hangs up the phone and turns to one of his bodyguards. He leans towards his bodyguard to speak privately.

Grab the other two guys. We are going to a Philly warehouse that has just the right set up.

He usually isn't seen with bodyguards, but the recent drug trade was at it's highest point. And Marijuana wanted to get his hands dirty. He always dreamed of flipping a few millions and the only way to get there was to deal some heroin or coke. He decided the heroin would sell alot quicker. He continues on speaking with his bodyguard.

Bring the car around front as well.

His bodyguard went off and brought the car around the front. In the car window, there was the other two hired gunmen bodyguards, ready at a moment notice. With the drug trade getting heavily, Marijuana was riding with his top three trusted enforcers. They get to the warehouse. Marijuana walks over to the big garage. He pulls out a key and unlocks the latch . Pulling the door open his three enforcers walked into the warehouse. There was a big neon white light bar on the ceiling. In the middle was a table. And the sides of the warehouse was assault rifles. Marijuana closes the big garage door behind him, and locked the latch from the inside. He walks over to the table in the middle and sits down.

This is the place we will move it from, it's off the radar from the FBN's. We need to get ahold of Versace and see when he's going to bring that shipment from Los Angeles.

He throws a bag with three quarters of a million onto the table. He grabs his phone and dials Versace's number again. The dial tone connects, and Marijuana begins to speak.

Hey man, everything good? 

Report Post Tip

LordBlackwod was having a meeting with all the local drug dealers in Bella Vista. He did this once a month to make sure all the dealers on the street were following strict regulations provided by the GodFather of Bella Vista. Business was strict and because of that, it kept the criminal order out of the eyes of the law. Blackwod was sitting on his chair smoking a blunt PUFF! PUFF!!!

So hows the business boys? I hope the streets treating you guys proper. If you need anything, just ask...Im here to help. 

He resumes to Puff on his blunt and stops! 

Oh yea! And where is my cut from this months take?!?! 

The Dealers started to pull out the cut for the GodFather and put it on the table. Brielle and Chronic were at the meeting too...so they started picking up the cash and putting it together for boss's. As Chronic picked up the stack from one of the dealers he spoke up a little. "Hey LordBlack...I have something to say" Blackwod put his blunt down and looked at him. 

Whats up bud? Whats going on? Speak up! 

"Don Blackwod, you know we make our living down on the streets pushing some of the finest stuff available to us. And we always give the GodFathers a cut too, I need some help from you." Blackwod looked at him and took a PUFF! Of his blunt. 

What do you mean? Tell me more!!!

"Well sir! I heard there is a huge shipment of stuff coming in from the west coast. That shipment will certainly put us out of business for weeks, we won't be able to compete with the prices or the quality. We need your help to find the connect. Word is its a HUGE shipment...there is no way its coming here without someone high up in the criminal world involved". 

Blackwod took another couple of puffs of his blunt and thought for a second. 

Ok! Ill ask around, if its one of our guys bringing it in...I'll make sure you guys get the distribution. You've been good to us with our cuts, I'm a fair man in business! Ill take care of it. Keep a ear out for my word...you will all hear from me soon. 

Blackwod finishes up the meeting and walks out with his two loyal members, and walks to his office. He takes a seat on the couch and pours himself a whiskey. He offers a couple of cups to Brielle and Chronic as well. 

See this is what I'm thinking. If there is a huge shipment coming in from the west coast...there is only one man in our HQ that could be involved. It has to be marijuana. He's the only person here with connects out there, I mean he's got the best FIRE in town!!! Bri, whenever you hear of marijuana in the HQ, have him stop by my office. We have business to discuss. Chronic, do me a favor...see if you can find him. You might have to be our point man on this distribution! 

Blackwod takes another sip of his whiskey and lays down in the couch, kicking his legs and puffing on his blunt!!!

Let me know when you guys have any word. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Marijuana gets a call from Chronic

Hey man?.. The boss wants to see me?.. Its about a shipment issue.. Alright, I'll be there.

Marijuana hangs up the phone.

We're going to the HQ. Get the car started.

His bodyguard pulls up to the warehouse. He picks up Marijuana and brings him to the Bella Vista. He arrives at the family HQ. Once there he goes through the hallway to LordBlackwod office.

Hey Boss, you wanted to see me? Chronic said it have to do with some weight coming in? Yeah, I got the connect through a good friend of mine. He's got it for the low price range. Five thousand a unit, not bad.  I can get you in touch with him. 

Marijuana writes down the name and number. 

People call him Versace

Report Post Tip

Blackwod pulls out a blunt and lights it as he's hearing marijuana's proposal. He takes a couple of Puffs and passes the blunt. 

I knew it was you!!! Who the fuck else would it be?!?! 

Blackwod coughed a little as he started laughing. 

So listen man, I know this is your gig, I'm not gonna stop you from making profits. But these guys on the street want access to this same quality product. Why don't you take a meeting with these street thugs...see what they are about. They give us nice cuts to keep our stuff running too, so lets keep them in business too! Shall we... 

Blackwod takes a sip of his whiskey and pours marijuana a cup. 

I'm thinking it may be best suited if you bring that stuff in from the West coast, hold it in your garage and then sell it to these guys. Let them do the distributions. This way your not involved on the streets, you get a cut, they get the product and Betty gets a cut from the thugs. We all make money! We all stay in business...

What do you think?!?! 

Blackwod takes the blunt that marijuana was passing and takes a couple of Puffs! Hearing his LHM out. 

Report Post Tip

Marijuana nods to LordBlackwodHe takes the cup that was poured for him. He takes a swig of the whiskey.

Damn that's good. Yeah, I got to agree that sounds good. Keeps me distant from the public eye and everyone gets their share. This is what I'lll do. Grab the load from my connect, and then bring it back to that old warehouse of mine. There I can package it up, and test the quality. Then I can meet with your thugs and have them go out and do there thing. This product should sell quick, we are looking at at least a couple millions in profit. So I'm all in. Just waiting for the product to hit Philly airways. 

Marijuana takes a seat. He takes another swig of his drink.

Once we hit the markets and we flood it with our product, the clients will demand more. We might have to keep the distribution going for a while, maybe even pick up more later on. Though we can deal with that when it comes.

Report Post Tip

Early morning, Versace wakes up on his side of the bed to slip his slippers and grabs his robe. He checks the time on the wall notices its 8:00 am. He knew his meeting with the connection was scheduled around 9:30 am. He had to jump in the shower and get ready as there was so little time and much to do this day. He fisihes up and heads out the door to get in his car. He had to drive and pick up Paul. 

Versace heads out his gate and down the road. Twenty minutes he pulls into Paul's drive way he honks the horn loudly. Paul exits out his house to get into the passenger side of Versace's vehicle. Paul closes the door and looks at Versace. "You read to do this." Paul says to Versace. "You know it brother. We have to head to Philly once we pick up this shipment. We have to meet with marijuana and LordBlackwod." Versace finishes up his convo with Paul. 

They pull into the Junk Yard in Savannah to meet up with Armano. Everyone calls him Big Papi. A well groomed and suited man of Cuban heritage who runs he local Junk Yard in Savannah awaits Versace's and Paul arrival. They pull into the entrance of the Establishment. They park in front o the office in the middle of the yard. Car's are being dismantled as the two men exit the car and enter Armano's office. Armano opens the door and smiles. "Ello guys you got here just on time." Armano says to Versace and Paul. 

Versace greets him with a firm hand shake and puts the briefcase on the office room table. The table was expensive marble. Such a elegant look in the office of of a Junk Yard. Armano grabs his duffle bag and opens it in front of Versace and Paul. "Izs dis what you were looking for?" Armano says to them. Versace smiles and open his case and pulls out stacks of hundred's and lays them nicly on the office table to show all of it was thier. Paul slowly takes each unit of Heroin and puts it into Versace's briefcase. 

Versace ends by thanking Armano for coming through in such little of notice and proceeds to leave and put the dope in the trunk of their car. It was time to get on the road to head to Philly where they had buy all set up in advance. They men hit the road. 

Versave and Paul arrive up north east in Philly to meet up with marijuana and LordBlackwod. Versace stops in a motel and uses a phone to call up marijuana. The phone rings at marijuana's end. He picks it up. "Hello?" he says to Versace. "Its time I'll meet you at the warehouse in Bella Vista. Are you ready to do this deal. I need to get back to Inglewood. I have Juicy_Couture and Johnny_Insane running things. They do a great job, just don't like to be away for long periods of time." Versace finishes saying to marijuana. Yea brother we are ready, just pull in Me and LordBlackwod have one of the bay's open just drive right in. They hang up the phone. 

Paul drives Versace's in his car and heads to Bella Vista. They pull into the entrance of LordBlackwod's and marijuana's warehouse. Paul pulls in to the open bay with Versace. The bay door closes slowly and the lights turn on. They two men get out of the car and open the trunk to grab the Heroin. Versace walks up to Brielle and LordBlackwod and greets them as he hand's the case to marijuana. Mr. marijuana opens the the case and pulls out the units of Heroin. He place's it on a wooden table with a stone top and lays each brick of Heroin on top of it to count and make sure all Hundred and fifty units are there. 

LordBlackwod hands the briefcase full of money and hand's it to Paul. "This was a easy distribute process and a easy money making business as you know you got in your hand's here now." Versace says to the men and chuckles. "You can't lose a dime on this deal guys I promise." Versace says. LordBlackWod thanks Versace and Paul and tells them that he and marijuana will keep in touch. They may need some more product in the near future. They part ways and the boys head back towards Inglewood Los Angeles. 

Report Post Tip

Marijuana smiled once he heard Versace was on the way to Philly with the case of Heroin. 

Its time Boss, the package is on it's way the warehouse in Bella Vista. We should head over there and get things ready.

Marijuana and LordBlackwod both got into a all black BMW. They drove over to the old warehouse. Marijuana unlocked the door and closed it behind him and LordBlackwod. He walked over to the table in the middle. Two of his bodyguards were guarding the cash. Marijuana nodded towards them, signaling them that the deal was about to happen. They get the cash out of the bag, and recounted to make sure all seven-hundred and fifty-thousand was there. Once they were done counting, Versace and Paul both drove in from one of the bay doors. Marijuana greeted both of them. The cash was shown on the table and then was put into a brief cash. 

The dope was put on the table aswell. Paul grabbed the cash, while Marijuana grabbed the heroin. As soon as the deal was done, Versace and Paul returned to Los Angeles. Meanwhile Marijuana and LordBlackwod were still inside the warehouse. They schedule another meeting right afterwards, this time with LordBlackwod's street thugs. The thugs arrive at the warehouse with an old ford pick-up. Marijuana shake's their hands and says,

So, I'm sure you guys have done this already. My boys here will get everything ready for you to sell on the streets. Once all is said and done, give everyone their share. Hopefully, we can keep working with our friend from the west. And keep everyone's pocket full. 

The thugs replied, "Yes Marijuana, dont worry we got everything covered from here." The thugs grabbed the duffle bag full of heroin and brought it to their car and drove off.

Report Post Tip

Brie sat quietly in the background most of the deal, she had been there for the initial meeting but was told to make sure the perimeter was secure and the cops had been paid off so that is what she did. She wasn't being rude Brie was there for the initial greetings and the beginning of the negotiation process but the negotiations weren't her strong suite. 

She had talked to Lordblackwod and Marijuana before they went to the old warehouse where Marijuana's thugs were set to pick up the duffle bag of heroin. They wanted to make sure that the product safely made it to it's destination.

The plan was for her to wait around the corner in a random "borrowed" car, a car that the thugs would not acknowledge. So she waited and waited and waited some more. When finally the thugs drove by her, as the car passed her she slide down in the driver seat so she wasn't seen. It didn't take long this time for them to grab the product and leave. They drove right by her again not noticing they were being watched. Brie started the car and tailed them all the way back to the destination. To her amazement the thugs did exactly what they were told, surprised and stunned Brie just shrugged her shoulders and made her way back to the old warehouse where Blackwod and Marijuana were still hanging out.

"Product is delivered and without a hitch at all."

Brie looked over at the guys

"So what's next?"

Report Post Tip

Marijuana was listening to BrielleHe reached into his pocket and pulled out a joint. He lite it real quick and took a hit.

Some good news, thanks Brielle. The profit should be rolling in soon then. Well I got message from Versace and he might want to buy some units of marijuana. He needs to get up the money first, but we may need to take a flight down to Los Angeles sometime this week. I have a connect in Philly that sells in big amounts. I can give him a call see if he's got pounds on him. 

Marijuana takes another hit from his joint and passes it to LordBlackwod and Brielle.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The East and West Connection
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL