Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 20:06:13
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
PP - Mug Back or Wack Started by: Shadwik on May 02, '15 11:55

Sitting there in his balcony looking at the Sun slowly falling down into the ocean announcing the end of a long Saturday, Shadwik remembers his old buddy Ted, who died in the recent Chicago incidence. Ted once told him that if someone PP you even though you have mentioned it clearly in your profile that you are not PP friendly, you can't wack him, you can only mug back.

Shadwik still can't understand how this works, You are a big name in the mafia, walking around and someone tries to take your money, money that you have worked your a** for, what would a real Mafia Man do ? Just Mug Back ? or Shoot the Son of a B**** to send a message to everyone that this pockets are not touchable.

Shadwik remembers that day when one of his old crew members PP him despite he was not PP friendly and when Shadwek asked him, How could you do so? He replied in way that showed no respect that we are crew members, and that Shadwek is crazy to talk about this. Why couldn't he just ask to PP, maybe then Shadwek would tell him it is ok. Out of Respect to Crew Colleagues, that should have been the least to do. Ask before you PP. But to just PP a non PP Friendly player, how could that impact Respect among players.

Shadwik thinks, that maybe it is time to Start a PP Respect Movement. He reaches out to his cellular and starts making some phone calls.

Report Post Tip

We should all agree that if you disrespect someone's PP stance you open yourself to being mugged. That is all. No bitching, no wacking, nothing.

Report Post Tip
You should always regard someone's PP status, but let's be honest, there will always be some little munchkin on pure stealth that ends up PP'ing someone who doesn't wish to be
Report Post Tip

It's part of the game , or, it would not be available to do. PP is game of chance, whether you are seen and able to get away, or be seen and caught and get the shit kicked out of you. Or be seen and left untouched ,  to lure you in with a good ass whoopin'  later on.

Report Post Tip

Walking up to a very dismal and tiny crowd hearing the same song ol dance again about some kid having his pockets emptied and remembering there is a local bank nearby he deposits his money and then comes back to an even smaller crowd and speaks up.

Let me make things clear for starters, THIS IS NOT THE REAL MAFIA! Nor is it even close, for starters no one in their right mind in the real Mafia world PPed people.  Find me an article were in real life someone killed someone for pickpocketing a mafia person.  Two, this is a game and clear expectations have been set that if you PP someone you MIGHT get mugged.  I have also seen very MANY hypocritical people preach about no PPing and their stance says no PPing yet they turn around and PP.

To state that you will WACK someone for PPing you, then you deserve a bullet simple as that.  While WACKing is part of the game it is only used for just purposes I mean you are taking someone out of this world for stealing from your pockets.  Since you want to use real life situations for this ask yourself, are you going to kill someone for stealing from you? Sure you might but then judge will be like "So you took the law into your hands and kill someone for a material item"?

This subject is closed in my opinion and should be no discussion about Wacking someone for PPing ignorant as hell.

With that he tosses the speaker a billfold full of 100.00's totaling the amount of $5,000 and smirks slipping into his Bentley and driving off.

Report Post Tip

Yoritomo heard Cookie_Monster utter some gibberish word about games and real life. What was that all about? He gently tapped Cookie on the shoulder and gave him the address of the doctor.

Report Post Tip

Katra had been listening quietly from the sidelines. Sighing quietly as she strolled up.

The age old debate. While I would like to see the ability to shoot people when they decide to get into your pockets against your wishes I can see that as being a bit of an overreaction.

First of all, I hate the idea that some people believe that you can pickpocket your own family regardless of their stance. If anyone should be respecting your wishes it most certainly should be your family. However, we all know that is not the case.

People will pickpocket you just to bug you or attempt to get a rise out of you. Don't whine about it. Don't cry. Just mug them. If you cannot see them then work on your vision so you can. Keep working on your sight. At some point it will pay off and it will be a beautiful thing. All their blood rushing to the ground as you pummel them. Sometimes it's nice to take their change as well.

Smiling at the thought of the last person she pummeled to the ground Katra drifted into her own thoughts. She moved out of the way of other people so they wouldn't jostle her too much.

Report Post Tip

Dusts off his shoulder with a little brush not needing someone's dirtiness on them, and crumbling up the paper with whatever doctors number on it and tossing it back to him.

No thanks I don't need handouts, but I would kindly recommend next time to ask before you touch me kind sir I did just have this suit tailored and now I fear I must go have it washed.  If not and go to the extreme and ask LordBlackwod to buy me and new suit which may upset him.

Chuckles and speeds off.

Report Post Tip

Yoritomo looks at Cookie_Monster with amazement. He washed at least once a day! He whispers something quietly, just loud enough so someone might hear him.

If anything, it should be me who is the victim. I might have been infecting with your earlier bout of OOCitis.

Report Post Tip

Takes a look at the journals and finds an interesting passage about the messages that the Sicilian and Neapolitan mafia leave at the murder scene to make a statement:

- A body found with a rock stuffed into the mouth meant betrayal.
- Genitals slashed off meant that the victim was a sexual offender, and when stuffed into the mouth, this confirms an adulterous relationship with the wife of a Mafioso.
A body found with prickly-pear pad in it's pocket shows the person was stealing money from the mafia.

Report Post Tip

I would of been killed 100x over by now if that rule got put into place. Wacking someone after they harmlessly took 5k? How is that worth a death of a character? You mentioned in "real life" things would go different. But keep in mind this is a mafia "game". PPing is mostly a joke if you don't want your cash stolen. Bank your doe. Simple as that... But to wack someone over this matter. That would send the whole game to hell and then some ;p The biggest risk you take pping someone is getting mugged.. And honestly we shouldn't even have to follow someone pp on there profile if you don't wanna get mugged "Dont pp ppl!" This is honestly a simple minded matter you have brought up..

Johnny mutters a few more words under his breath and gives shadwick a deep stair and walks away..

Report Post Tip

My previous speech was directed at the person asking for proof where someone was killed for pickpocketing/stealing money from a mafia person in real life.

Report Post Tip

Obscure here you go,

~~A judge able to condemn a man to death before any defense attorney or witness could ever make use of him. A judge who decided a man’s fate using one and one criteria only, his sense of justice (Mafia justice): his respect for unwritten law. 

Usually the motivation behind the sentence was there on the condemned man’s corpse: a rock in the mouth (betrayal), shoes still on (attempting to flee), genitals cut off (sexual offense), prickly-pear pad in a pocket (stealing Mafia money), testicles cut off and stuffed in the man’s mouth (adultery with the wife of a Mafioso).

In a similar vein, killing wasn’t a crime; it was an execution, an act of justice, and so the judge himself might serve as executioner and, from his high place, not feel the least degraded by the role.

This is Provenzano’s achievement with the Mafia, a return to the elite, tried-and-true methods of old.

First you reason, weigh your options, consider, calculate, and then and only then, as extrema ratio, you move on to execution.  But you must try to the very last not to impose the death sentence. Because in the end, a death is always damaging.

While it's not from a RELIABLE source that's talked about in Sicily with no confirmation it ever happened

Report Post Tip

Shadwek smiles as he reads Johnny_Insane reply and wonders, why would he listen to someone whois name states " INSANE " :)

Report Post Tip
And also regarding being killed, the only way I could realistically being killed over a PP incident, is if you were to PP someone, then they mug you and take a large amount of money and refuse/have no intention of giving it back. Even then some would say that's still fair, if you didn't want to lose your money, like Cookie said bank your cash..
Report Post Tip

They say insanity and being a genius is a thin line. For that was genius response I came up with... if you ask an insane person your self you would get the same answer. Honestly sould of named myself Johnny_Genius

Report Post Tip

So you are saying that one does not get killed for stealing from the mafia?

Just a slap on the wrist and it's all good? As in the case of Thomas and Rosemarie Uva?

Report Post Tip

Just to be blunt and get my point through. If one were to steel from the mafia they would be executed. But sense pping has always been a thing here on this "Game" Then why should it be changed to a death sentence by doing so. Like everyone stated pretty much. Ya wanna keep yo doe. Bank yo doe ;p 5k is a harmless offense it doesn't even strike a nerve the slightest bit even when it is not paid back.

So a slap on the wrist is a reasonable approach to such a matter in this case in my opinion..

Report Post Tip

Shadwek thinks if someone want to try PP, they can easily PP CAs or PP friendly players, if they choose to PP those who are not PP friendly, they can always expect aggressive retaliation

Report Post Tip

Shadwek thinks that if someone thinks they should not be killed for 5K$, Then That someone should consider PP a CA or a PP Friendly Player

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: PP - Mug Back or Wack
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL