Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 14:25:56
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
PP - Mug Back or Wack Started by: Shadwik on May 02, '15 11:55

Wow, I saw this thread in the morning on my way to work and I totally didn't expect it to go that far by the time I am home, I wanna say that people die for all types of reasons possible, just like Obscure said earlier, so why not for a pickpocket?! 

IF you have the balls to wack someone for stealing from you, do it, if not don't come out here and start bitching about it. I know a few people who would shoot someone for pickpocketing them, but that's because they can and they will, not because they are gonna run to the streets and start a thread that has been debated more than one can count.

If someone pickpockets and stealthes, but you know who it is and you can't just beat him up for it, cos that's the way the game is coded, then have the balls to shoot him, and stick with your believes.

But let me say something, you started your way snatching purses off old ladies, now you're pissed off that someone is stealing a few hundred or thousand bucks from you when that's not much compared to what a gangster can make, it's the way our life is, theft runs through our veins. Bloody gangsters...

Report Post Tip

-   Balls

+  No brain

Report Post Tip

I think I'll stick with my wordings, Thanks fella

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
To my knowledge, the pick-pocketing feature was first introduced as a means of compromise between staff and the player base – as mugging was seen as an “act of war”. The feature was practically outlawed, and therefore, utterly wasted. 

Hence, the introduction of a milder, less violent act of stealing – with a capped limit – that left the mugging feature intact, as a means of “fair retaliation”.

Regulations have been put in place by those in power in regards to pick-pocketing, which I happen to agree with. This is not the Wild West, after all – and a degree of stability is critical.

On the other hand, the freedom of the game enables every player to respond to an action however they deem fit – regardless whether they are alone in their stance. The reality is that not many would be spared for firing upon another player over PP issues. It’s a matter of accepting responsibility for your actions.
Report Post Tip

These threads are childish..we're supposed to be criminals, and what do criminals do? they do what ever necessary to get money, including pp's and taking yours..The ironic thing is, there are a few I know that are stealth and pp, and those same few bitch about others dipping into their pockets..While I respect peoples stance for the most part, the threats just tempt me all the more..I personally don't care if I'm mugged..you wanna shoot me shoot me..who gives a crap..Too bad the mafia doesn't shoot people for whining cause they cant handle all aspects of the mafia lifestyle.

Report Post Tip

What about Harty's world Micty?

Report Post Tip

*MistyBlue

Report Post Tip

Are you asking, is it okay to shoot people over the harty? It depends on you, if you don't mind losing the money then don't but I say you do what you CAN to protect your business and money in a criminal world, I'd shoot someone if they are making me lose a lot of money. :P

Report Post Tip

I enjoy this conversation.

While people bitch about those who bitch about being PP'd let me remind you that there are people that bitch about being mugged. In order to be mugged you must first be seen by the person you are pickpocketing. If you don't stealth it then its fair play for the person to mug you.

Just like if you were seen actually rummaging through my purse, there is a pretty good chance I would backhand you. It is not too far fetched.

Shooting is a bit extreme.

Report Post Tip

I'd shoot someone if they are making me lose a lot of money. :P

What does a lot of money means by your criteria, GF Archy? Asking just to know what kind of sums I shouldn't gamble against you :p

Report Post Tip

What about the harty's freeatlast? who's forcing you or anyone else to put money into that pot? if you or anyone else loses money gambling, it's no one's fault but your own..if you dont like losing, dont gamble..

Report Post Tip
Part of me would like to say that wacking for a PP is a bit extreme and as PP is a game feature one shouldn't be wacked for it. On the other hand guess what else is a game feature.... Wacking. And with that you have to keep in mind someone who really hates being PPed might just wack you.

That doesn't excuse anyone from being taken out for such an extreme stance on a 5k PP.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: PP - Mug Back or Wack
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL