Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 16:33:14
Page:  1 
A New Hope for Bebop Edition IV Started by: Archy on May 03, '15 01:17

Astro sat next to Archy as the two drove through the streets of South Philly, the two shared a bottle of what looked like red wine (was it?) they kept drinking and chanting, till they arrived at the central square in front of their new home, some known face from inside and out the district were present, Archy and Astro both stepped out of the car, wearing a dark tall cloak and a fedora covering barely all his face, he tipped his hat at the gatherings and headed directly to his spot on the soap box, he cleared his throat...

Good evening ladies and gentlemen of our society,

I come here today to introduce to you my new auth, a friend of ours who has always been a true help to me, ever since the first time I sat up my own shops in Old City District, through my time here in South Philly, ignoring the fact that he keeps giving me cigarettes in order to shorten my life time, I can say he is a good friend, I can trust and relay on, without further ado, let me introduce to you MrSpikeS and his family... "Bebop Edition.... Part IV: Nora Inu"

Archy then pointed towards MrSpikeS, who stepped forward and the two shared a warm hug

"Good luck to you my friend and your BeBop this time"

Report Post Tip

MrSpikeS steps out into the streets, with a crushed cigarette hanging from his lip and a sly smirk on his face, to find Archy. He pulls a garbage can over to the side of a newspaper stand, and uses it to climb to the top. Once settled, standing above everyone, he prepares to speak:

Well, it would seem I'm here, like some of my forefathers have been. Some say one of my eyes sees in the past while the other sees in the present. I like to think that's false, but it's not. There's something inherent in my blood, which might just be my knack for creativity in situations like this. With this one, I'll be terse, for once.

Given my lack of creativity, I am pleased to announce the absolutely original creation of:

Bebop Edition

Part IV: Nora Inu

I'm glad to say we're not going to be abusing any camels or any animals as far as I know... yet. So, thank you Archy and Tetley for giving me this opportunity in South Philly. I'm mainly here because I give Archy cigarettes, obviously. In my time in Philadelphia, I have worked hard for us, and will continue to do so. Some day, we will be able to start a milk tax, I hope. BlackBetty is lovely afterall... Or we can get Fabio to teach us his ball rolling trick. Also, thank you, SiriusBlack for being my friend... as well as many others like that dangerous person crab. Latin, we really need you know who back now. And of course, some love to New York and Curtis. Oh and TyrionLannister for giving me my lion, my space lion!

Best wishes to the future, the past, Philadelphia as a whole, and the future growth of South Philly.

MrSpikeS goes to get everything in order, and then to drink because well, it's in style. He also goes to find more cigarettes for Archy and that Astro guy.

Report Post Tip
I'm sure,as usual, you will do wonderful things with you new auth. Good luck to you and happy to see it.
Report Post Tip

Spikes being bold?! Hmm. Well deserve i guess, Congratulation man. I wish you all the best. Cheers!

*Hand MrSpikeS a whiskey to get celebrate with his new family*

Report Post Tip

Seeing a large crowd gather around a recently promoted Godfather. listening closely to him authing a man and he quickly recognizes Spike being

Congratulations friend well deserved and I know you will do fabulous things with South PH and the continued growth, what an excellent choice.  Can't wait to see the progress out of South PH

Report Post Tip

Such originality.

Congratulations man.

Report Post Tip

"Congratulations MrSpikeS! I'm certain you'll be a great addition to South Philly, and I'm pleased to see you go bold."

Fips raises his glass;

"Cheers to the Bebop Edition!"

Report Post Tip
Oh no, Spike bold. Jesus christ.

Congratulations man, I hope it all goes as well as it can for you!
Report Post Tip

Walking down the street with his fin raised high in the air he walked directly over to Spike and handed him a crocodile-skin wallet, those damn assholes are always on land and no one ever cares. One shark does it and its news, but he got the last laugh, he always gets the last laugh, mostly because of his terrible timing.

"Congratulations, here's wallet."

He didn't really think about what he'd say too much and it showed, but quickly he exited from the area and back into the back alleys where he felt more at home. The poor made for wonderful crocodile bait.

Report Post Tip

Reason stepped forward towards MrSpikeS to shake his hand. He whispered in his ear:

"I've not known you for long, but Archy says you're a great man and I believe him. You'll be a good leader. 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Spiky! We've become friends through these past few months. You've always been there to lend support to me and I really appreciate that. You definitely deserve this, thanks for all you've done to help me through the last several months. I look forward to continue to work with you in this thing of ours and definitely can't wait to see what you do there with Godfather Archy and Lynchy there in South Philly.

Best of luck to you and once again congratulations!

Report Post Tip

Congratulation buddy! I wish you all the best and to all the Bebop! Go and prove your self as bold. 

Report Post Tip

Curtis headed over to his old district to see what Godfather Archy was up to now. When he arrived and saw the announcement he chuckled. After a few well wishers had spoken he approached Spike and shook his hand smiling.

"I suppose the only surprise here is that it was any surprise at all. This has a ring of welcome inevitability to it. I'm very happy to see you being given the nod to help Archy in this district. Doubtless you'll add the same inimitable style to proceedings that your ancestors have. I wish you all the best for your future in the south side, as my old home, its a district that will always keep my attention. Good luck my friend." 

Report Post Tip

Bebop Part IV.

Because I, II & III were so memorable, we had to have another taste.

Can't wait for Part V tbh.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $520,000 Tip

Knowing her Godfather Archy trusted Spike enough to run his own family, Rose thought ahead to all the quiet evenings that will take place in HQ now.  She almost frowned, but couldn't as she thought of the fun times they have always had.  She made her way through the crowd to offer congrats.

"Well Spike!  Looks like it's a big celebration for South Philly.  So many exciting events going on recently, and this is adding more promise to the quick rebuild of our new district."

Offering a quick hug, Rose smiles and continues on.

"We are all looking forward to seeing the great works you have in store.  Congratulations MrSpikeS!!"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A New Hope for Bebop Edition IV
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL