Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 04:43:51
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Death, Destruction, Mortality & This Thing Started by: VadHandeMedDem on May 05, '15 13:42

Brie listens as the topic at hand continues to go onward she decided to add her two cents to the mix.

"First off I would like to say VadhandeMedDem very well said. This whole topic of bloodlining is one that I have seen around here quite a bit, there are always going to be people around here that all they will do is consider you who you are based on one action. Regardless if you play each character in a different way. Is it shitty yeah it is that bloodlining exists but like Landshark said some of the people that get bloodlined in fact do wear their previous relatives like medals on their jacket. What do you expect people to think when you act like that, in that instance you are exactly who you are and the change of a character is merely just the start of the re clicking process."

"Now for the others though that try to change and still get bloodlined it is horrible, this is why most of them go incognito cause they can't survive if they don't. It is sad but true, I always like seeing people get a second chance to redeem themselves. I still think though the whole bloodlining thing is BS just my opinion of course."  

Report Post Tip

Thanks Brielle, but I actually see noting wrong in bloodling per se, what I do have a bit of a problem with is the anointing of certain bloodlines into leadership positions ad nauseum.  Even with that said, there are certain bloodlines that absolutely deserve to have numerous leaders among them.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Death, Destruction, Mortality & This Thing
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL