Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 13:44:28
Page:  1 
The Refinery Started by: IvanRomanov on May 06, '15 18:35

IvanRomanov leans over to his right hand, IrinaPetrov, to whisper in her ear. The family members of the district were having a celebration with the recent news of a new Godfather for the district. The party was in the headquarters of the Plant. It was a rather small place to host everyone in the district and a few other close friends, but the event was superb nonetheless. 

"Give Woodpond a call for me. He needs to be summoned."

With that instant notice Irina went to find Woodpond and steer him in the direction of the newly acquainted Godfather's office. Ivan went back to his office. When he got there he sunk into his chair behind his desk. After a moment of catching his breath he grabbed the bottle of bourbon from his cabinet. As much as Ivan enjoyed his native vodka, he had some great aged bourbon that he saved for this occasion. One only reaches the reign of Godfather once in their lifetime he thought to himself. He heard a knock on his door...

"Come in. Have a seat Woodpond, Irina close the door behind you please. Vladimir!"

Vladimir was walking passed the office and Ivan lured him in for a quick meeting.

"Take a seat, get acquainted comrades." 

He lets them both take a seat in front of his desk while Vlad stood behind them. As they get settled in their chairs, he finishes off his drink. He starts to pour another.

"I had Irina summon you for a good reason Woodpond. Tonight is the night that Manhattan truly becomes what it once was. Our old friend Batiatus would be proud for this moment. You first came to me when Batiatus took the helm of the district. He told me of your bloodline and your potential. And I'm glad to say his words were easily unmatched by your hard work ethic and the way you carry yourself in Manhattan.

You're going to be leading a crew along side me and Vladimir in Manhattan. You have the nod to run your own organization here."

He slid his drawer open and pulled out two more glasses and started to pour his aged bourbon into them. Just enough to a quick toast in celebration of this fine evening.

"Woodpond, my dear comrade, we're going to do great things together. Working along side Vladimir and yourself is seriously a dream come true. And not to mention the great residents of Manhattan have also made this a special day. Let's continue this trend!"

IvanRomanov stands up to shake Woodpond's hand and has he did, Woodpond gave his organization's name.

The Refinery

A Division of Factory

Report Post Tip

Woodpond was sitting in a bar when he got word that IvanRomanov was about to take Godfather and that Ivan needed him urgently. As he stood so did his bodyguards who were always around. Woodpond walked outside and got into his limo and told the driver to drive straight to the HQ. He saw many familiar faces standing around as he made his way to Ivan's office to see what it was that was so urgent. 

Woodpond entered and took his seat and listened to Ivan. After Ivan was done Woodpond said "Thank you sir, this opportunity you have given to me cannot be repaid lightly. I will not let you down as i will work as hard as i ever have to make sure i do not disappoint." 

​Woodpond had finally fulfilled his dream. He now no longer walked in the shadows of his father and grandfather. it was time he wrote his own chapter in his bloodline. Woodpond then said "IvanRomanov thank you again sir for putting your trust in me. This will not be forgotten." 

Report Post Tip

Vladimir nods at Godfather IvanRomanov and extends his hand to Woodpond.

My congradulation, comrade. I am glad to have you with us here in Manhattan. I will not be longwinded as much celebration is needed here. Let us drink!

Давайте выпьем за успех нашего дела!

Vladimir pops the top off a bottle of his imported vodka and lifts it to his lips

Report Post Tip

Irina stood next to Ivan, smiling as he delivered the news to Woodpond. This was indeed a moment of celebration for the district of Manhattan. She was so proud of every member and the proof of their hard work was in this moment. She passed out glasses to them, eyeing Vlad and nodding towards the glass she placed in front of him. Then she raised her glass.

Woodpond, congratulations! This is a wonderful decision for the future of Manhattan. I look forward to watching you and Vlad help this city to become the vision that we have for it.

With that she brought her glass to her lips, smiling as she watched their beaming faces.

Report Post Tip

After his meeting with Godfather Ivan, Curtis headed across to The Refinery to see Woodpond in his new Headquarters.

"Woodpond! Congratulations on this promotion. Your own family and the opportunity to further enhance the reputation and work of this fine district. I've been pleased with the way you have thrown yourself into the New York life and very encouraged by your efforts here in the city. I'm delighted for you to get this nod and pleased to welcome you to the collective of leaders in our fine city. I'm sure you will prove an excellent addition to our great family."

Curtis embraced Woodpond warmly.

Report Post Tip

Visiting NY he kindly pays a visit to Woodpond

Congratulations cannot wait to see the work you put in.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on your new HQ Woodpond. I know that you will do extremely well in this new position. I look forward to working with you.

If you find yourself in need of anything stop by the Union offices and you'll be greeted with welcoming arms.

Report Post Tip

This makes me really happy to see, our bloodlines go way back Ivan and it is fantastic to see you obtain the Godfather role, we have spoke about this personally but I feel it best to make an appearance here as well. You will do amazing things and I will always support you along the way, as I mentioned if you ever need anything I am only one phone call away.

It is also great to see you being given the opportunity to run your own family Woodpond, I know you will do great as you have been doing from what I could tell from the start. Congratulations on your new promotion and best of luck to you!

Report Post Tip

Sandor was late to congratulating his old friend on his new adventure in the heart of Manhattan alongside Godfather Ivan and Don Vladimir due to business elsewhere. Walking up to Woodpond, Sandor let out his hand:

'Woodpond, I cannot think of anyone more deserving than yourself to step up and help Godfather Ivan in continuing building Manhattan alongside him and Don Vladimir. From my very short time in Manhattan, you have been at the centre of everything within the district and it is now your time to shine'

Taking a pause and a large swig of his drink from his hipflask, Sandor continued:

'Standing here as your Right Hand Man, I hope I can assist you to my full potential in bringing up The Refinery, Manhattan and New York as a collective'. 

Smiling at Woodpond, Sandor shakes his hand and heads back to his daily business. 

Report Post Tip

Seeing woodpond outside making his announcement and deciding to pay his respects.

Good job Woodpond, I know it is a bit late but I know you will make great things come out of NY and I think they added another valuable person.  The refinery will make a vital role in the strengthening of an already strong city. Proud to see you here.

Shaking his hand and patting his back he takes his leave.

Report Post Tip

LordBlackwod gets off a plane that had just arrived in NY. It had been a while since he had visited NY...business had kept him busy in different parts of the country. 

My apologies for being so late to this party. But allow me to congratulate you sir Woodpond on getting keys to your own HQ. This district has been doing so well since Chairmen Curtis took over the keys to NY. And then GF Batiatus further brought it along. Now under the watchful eye of GF Ivan, I have no doubt that you will do great things in Manhattan. 

I wish you the best of luck. And I look forward to working with you as you move forward expanding the criminal empire in Manhattan. 

Congratulations Woodpond

Report Post Tip

Brie got a telegram for her to meet the boss in NY and as soon as possible. She wasn't 100% why but being as loyal as she was there was no doubt she had to be there. So she packed up her belongings and was on the next flight over there, to her luck she met up with LordBlackwod at the airport.

"Hey, what's going on why did you need me out here with you?"

Blackwod glances over at her

"Oh I just wanted you to come along and congratulate the continued growth of NY"

Wasn't the response that she was expecting to hear but none the less was a fantastic reason to take a trip to the city that never sleeps. She followed right beside him, the two went directly to Woodpond new HQ. She sat back as Blackwod talked up a storm, she waited and waited for her chance to speak. Finally she had her chance.

"Woodpond congratulations on your new HQ, I wish you the best of luck."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Refinery
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL