Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:37:00
Page:  1 
Freaking Out Corktown Started by: Fear on May 07, '15 00:21

The Freak Show was first formed in South Philadelphia under Godfather Latin, it was nothing more than a name to him at that point, but it had become something more. When he was handed the reigns and the family it started out small but quickly escalated into a life style, hanging out with the family you could tell that this was not just a name to represent themselves it was how everybody there was as they would say a freak in their own way.

Once Latin was given the city of Detroit it made Fear want to become more, and part of that meant taking one of the towns and making it his own, a place where people can be themselves, a place where people did not have to limit themselves to be accepted. That would be what he would turn Corktown in to. The time was now and the plan was made to ask nicely for the key to the city but if it was declined then all hell would break loose.

As Fear and his Freak's headed towards Corktown they were met by a gate keeper, some creepy old man with long fingernails. Fear asked him politely to let them in as they had an offer for the town that nobody could refuse. The gate keeper said no to piss off which did not make Fear's woman Diamondz very happy. She proceeded to take out a grab his arms through the gate and slide the knife across his neck licking the blood off the knife during the process. As the gate keepers dead body fell to the ground she had snatched the keys that also went to fall on the ground and unlocked the gate.

Now that the gate was open the Freak's and their trucks came pushing into the town, the engines and the screams could be heard loudly by the villagers there as many of them started to lock themselves in their houses. It was rather clear that they would not take this town without a fight and since the supposed Sheriff of Corktown decided to not pay rent to Godfather Latin, they decided it best to start early. As soon as the whistle was heard from Fear the town started getting torn up. Posters flying around, tables being destroyed, pillars being torn down. If this was not enough more would come but that was just a secondary measure.

As the tearing down continued to occur one of the neighbors came running out telling them where the Sheriff was so that they would leave their property alone. The Freak's made their way over to where the Sheriff barricades himself in at and knocked on the front door. He refused to come out so they decided to stoop down to the vicious level which would no doubt force him out of this town once and for all. Fear lit a molotov cocktail and tossed it into the house next door. The people inside came running out screaming as their house became engulfed in flames. He would continue to do this one house at a time until he finally came out as he did not want to harm the people, he just wanted the town. House after house he knocked on the door to get the people out and continued to firebomb them ensuring that the residents were unharmed but the town itself was damaged. 

Finally the Sheriff came out and said "Enough of this nonsense, if you want the town that badly that you are willing to tear it down forcing yourself to build it back up again then you can just have it. This town has given me enough problems as it is." With that the Sheriff got on his horse and galloped as fast as he could down the dirt road and out the gate back to the homeland of Detroit. Now that this was taken care of it was time for Fear to address his people and the people of Corktown.

Fear climbed up on top of one of the big trucks they had brought in that were custom built and stood on the hood as he said "Godfather Latin has been very grateful to give us this opportunity, obviously we cannot take over a town without his permission but we have obtained that permission and in turn obtained the town. Due to this opportunity it is our job to make this place the best we can, every one knows that this place does not have the best reputation and some may even call it a curse, but this will be the end of that curse as it is now time for The Freak Show to truly flourish. We will rebuild Corktown and make it a great place to live, the Sheriff is now gone which means there will be no more restrictions. With that being said it is now time to let out your inner Freak and lets start this new journey!"

Report Post Tip

ZzDiamonDzZ smiled happily towards Fear, Knowing he had worked his butt on to get to where he was today.

Congratulation's Feary!!

I know that you will achieve alot of great things that are still to come, and i am glad that i have gotten the opportunity to be apart of it.

With that she stepped to the side to allow others to have a moment to talk to him and slowly made her way to the family after party.

Report Post Tip

Archy had just heard the news, he hurried to Corktown to witness his friend taking over the town. He waited for the freaks to calm down and Latin stepped over a truck to make his speech. Archy was happy, hearing the news he started clapping once Fear finished.

"Congratulations my friend, I can't wait to see you as the acting Godfather of the town, you have done a lot to earn it, I am glad this day has finally came. I wish you the best of luck and I am sure you and your freaks will be able to end the curse and start a new elaborating history for Corktown. I can't wait to see what you have for town." 

Report Post Tip
So I see they let the freaks out of the asylum and into Corktown Detroit ..

BlackWater walk down the streets to get the lay of the land . He lights up a fat joint and heads into his new HQ and puts his feet up looks at Fear and smiles ..

Congratulations to you you ugly son of a bitch you got your own town and start of something good .. With that being said where are 5 he dancing girls
Report Post Tip

Congrats !

Report Post Tip

Honesty steps up towards Fear and shakes his hand.

Good for you Fear. I wish you the best of luck.

Honesty backs away hitching a ride from a good friend of his back to his home city.

Report Post Tip

Following the crowd that had gathered I was finally able to reach Don Fear and extended my hand to shake his.

Congratulations on your new moved Don Fear.  It is wonderful to see Detroit grow and prosper again.

I moved on quickly so the others behind me could approach him.

Report Post Tip

Good news travels fast these days, and Rose was excited upon hearing Don Fear would be moving, and taking a promotion.  Detroit was on its way to rebuilding, and she couldn't be more proud.

"Don Fear this is such wonderful news.  I look forward to seeing more of the great works emerging in Detroit under your leadership."

Giving Don Fear a hug, Rose beams a smile.

"Congratulations.  I am very excited for you.  I know you are a taskmaster, and you know how to get things accomplished.  Congrats once again."

Report Post Tip

After listening to Godfather Latin's announcement, he made his way over to Fear's new stomping ground to congratulate the man in person. Finding him about read to explode into celebration, he approached and shook the Don's hand warmly.

"Fear, congratulations on this appointment. You have certainly applied yourself to this task like few ever could so it is no real surprise to see such hard work rewarded. Though I will never fully understand the utterly insane levels of mail you send, there is simply no arguing with your clarity of vision and determination to succeed in your goals. I'm sure if you maintain even half the work and commitment you have shown thus far, you will soon sit proudly at the head of a strong district. Well done man. I'm sure your future will be bright."

Report Post Tip

Fear, we have known one another a long time and it goes without saying that I have a lot of respect for you, so I'm absolutely delighted to see that you've been given this huge opportunity. I know that you'll do excellent in this position and continue the rebuild of Detroit as expected.

Good luck old friend.

Report Post Tip

Scott-Weiland staggered through the waves of trucks and people, trying not to bump into too many people, and also trying to maintain a grip on his trench coat, to avoid it opening. Seems he had forgotten clothes again. After a few others had offered their congratulations, he made his way to Don Fear, and extended his hand before pulling him in for a warm embrace. 

Congratulations old friend. I know how much hard work and dedication has come into making this family the best it can possibly be, and your determination to see the best, and also get the best, out of everyone. I know that Corktown is in the right hands to spark a beautiful rebirth, and the city of Detroit will stand strong. I brought you some bottles to celebrate, but I'm afraid during the takedown of the Sheriff, well, I got carried away and used them all.

Scott-Weiland steps away from Fear and looks around before taking a swig of his hidden flask in his trench coat and running to join the rest of the Freaks.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Fear.

I am more then confident you are going to do great things.

Report Post Tip

Tony steps forward and smiles while tipping his fedora to Fear.

Fear, congratulations on becoming acting Godfather to Corktown. I know you will do well, we've been traveling together since the beginning and I look forward for our districts to be working as a one unit here in Detroit alongside Godfather Latin. I wish you the best of luck and once again congratulations!

Tony tips his lime green ribboned fedora once more at the newly appointed acting Godfather and takes a step back so another may speak.

Report Post Tip

Phantom was sitting in a bar when he heard the good news. Phantom immediately left the bar and followed the crowds. He spotted Fear and a group of people who were standing around him. Phantom waited behind a number of people who were congratulating Fear on his new position. Phantom was smiling broadly as he grabbed Fear’s hand and shook it.

“Fear you have done exceptional work since the beginning, it is wonderful to see you get this opportunity and it is truly deserved. I know you will do amazing work in Corktown. I wish you and The Freak Show the best of luck in your new adventure.”

Report Post Tip

Maedhros heard that Fear was setting up in Corktown. He smirked and went to congratulate the man.

''I've heard a lot of good things about you, sir. I haven't had much interaction with your line recently, but enough for me to know you'll do just fine. Detroit has gotten itself a fine leader.''

Report Post Tip

The news got over to Brie a bit late, someone decided or forgot to tell her the good news. She had to find out through a third party. Brie figured it was a good idea to personally go congratulate Fear . She was on the next plane to Detroit. She hailed a cab and told the driver to take her directly to Corktown. It wasn't too hard to find his HQ, she stepped out of the cab paid the man then made her way into Fear's HQ.

He was surrounded by his freaks, they did however part enough to make a path for Brie.

"Fear, sorry this is a bit late but someone forgot to let me know of this awesome news. You know our bloodlines have known each other quite sometime now and it is amazing seeing you get this opportunity again. I wish you the best of luck and will enjoy watching you along with Latin grow Detroit."

Report Post Tip

Strolling around in corktown with guards in tow, he hears a speech going on and notices Fear.

Congratulations on the promotion it is greatly deserved, and to a awesome person.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Don Fear. I must say in all the time you were a LHM in South Philly, there was always this curiosity that I had. I always wondered when you would spread your wings and setup a grand show....The Freak Show as we know it now. Your lineage is no newcomer to this responsibility though. You have come a long way since the boy my great grand father met to the man I see before me today. We have in one way or another always found our paths crossing each other. And its always a pleasure working alongside you. I wish you the very best as you take the ropes to Corktown and progress it forward into the future. With chairmen Latin at the helm I have no doubts that you will bring prosperity and longevity to the city of Det. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors Don Fear! 

LordBlackwod pulls out a champagne bottle and uncorks it! 

Salut my friend! 

Report Post Tip

TLWolf feels bad when he realises that too much time had passed without him greeting Don Fear, Work should never make him too busy not to show up in social activities and occasions that takes place in this word, he decides that he shall work on sorting this out later when he is at the Headquarters, maybe he should hire someone to take care of such things so he is not missed later on in any future occasion.

He then asks one of his BGs to get some flowers arranged for him at the airport where he can take them on his private jet flying there to congratulate Don Fear, he did not want to buy flowers from Detroit and preferred to get some unique flowers from Las Vegas so it can represent the good relationship between both cities, he then started dressing up and took his car to the airport.

TLWolf remembers some words his dad have told him about Don Fear, his father used to work with him before he got shot, the plane eventually reaches to its destination and TLWolf steps out of his plane to find his limo waiting to pick him up to his Hotel. 

TLWolf asks one of his assistants to call Fear's Headquarters to see if he is available tonight so he can pass by to congratulate him

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Freaking Out Corktown
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL