Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:45:09
Page:  1 
Templar and Curtis Started by: NotSoMrNiceGuy on May 07, '15 07:25

Here are some pictures I took of a visit with some of my 'friends' with my kodak cardboard box camera.   Thought you'd all enjoy.

Report Post Tip

Fine camera work, I must say.

A friend of mine is getting married soon, I'll get him to drop you a line if all the other non-confidence-breaking photographers are busy.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I charge by the hour you know.

Hands Barry his business card.

Report Post Tip

Fips was walking down the street, when he noticed NotSoMrNiceGuy holding a very short speech in the middle of the streets. Fips takes a look at the pictures provided.

"Interesting pictures... I guess?"

Fips gives NotSoMrNiceGuy a confused look.

"I'm not exactly sure why you decided to share those pictures with us all today. I assume you're trying to make us all think that your father's death happened without a fair reason?"

Fips nods to himself

"Has it ever occured to you, that no matter how much you whine about his death, he will remain dead? Did you ever stop to think, that life as a mafia boss may not always be perfectly fair? If your father joined the mafia life, thinking he would live forever, he was horribly wrong.
I know the reason to a father's death might matter to the son, but now that you actually do know the reason, why keep questioning it?
Whether or not it was justified, he's dead, and will stay dead.

Report Post Tip

I think if anything, what the son of the deceased is trying to get people to look at, Fips, is the walking contradiction leading Brooklyn.  Someone willing to make rules and then go back on them.  Remember, there was to be no outside interference in LA's operations.   Yet Curtis himself admitted to being all up for removing a few crews once he was asked for help by his good friend Templar.  This coming from his own mouth as provided in the evidence above. 

Afterwards they just pinned the excuse that the removed crews were posing a danger to the outside world on it.  A complete cop out.

Report Post Tip

Remember, your words are all we have to judge you by, so make them count!

Report Post Tip

It's amusing that people always use that quote when they're killed by Curtis & Co.

It raises a few interesting questions though: Why would these parts of LA want to attack New York or Philadelphia, seeing their young age. Why are there many elements that seem to be wanting to attack New York and/or Philadelphia lately, and are being removed for it?

The past is the past, but it leaves many wondering about the future.

Report Post Tip

It may be amusing but I haven`t been killed by Curtis. 

Report Post Tip

Barry takes the business card and deposits it safely in his pocket for safer use. He listens on to the ensuing conversation a little nonplussed.

There was to be no outside interference in LA's operations, provided that those in LA did not attempt to influence the outside community. You cannot and will not be permitted to go to LA and scheme against the rest of us, mistakenly safe in the belief that we won't flatten you. We will.

This was actually built into the rules from the beginning to prevent just such an eventuality. I therefore don't really know where the contradiction lies unless you're alleging that scheming wasn't going on, I suppose? However, having seen the evidence presented, either Templar should start his own photography business or you're wrong.

Report Post Tip

Since you adressed me directly, I feel I have to answer. I was going to reply to your nonsense, NotSoMrNiceGuy, but it seems Barry has already said was I was about to.

However I'd like to add: I really doubt you're out here to pass on information and enlighten us all. It seems to me, that you're simply angry about the death of your father. What is your intention with this single-sentence speech you hold, and these pictures that, honestly, show nothing interesting? To make Curtis and Templar look bad? Can't say it worked, not for me anyway.

Report Post Tip
Having heard Fips and Barry, I could not agree more with them. In this regard the issues at hand were not contained to being only future attempts on La individuals they were actually attempts beyond LA's walls. Upon plotting to others individuals then brought those people into the business of LA.

You from what I keep hearing can not seem to understand that even when it has been pointed out directly over and over.

I do hope that your kin can grasp this as well as the wrongs that were done by those that have been removed, to which your strong affilations lied.

Rest in peace to your kin and all the fallen with hopes that past mistakes dont repeat themselves.
Report Post Tip

So, are you saying the rules (of the LA project) are worthless, or is that just my faulty interpretation? 

Report Post Tip

What he's saying is you're only restricted by what you allow yourself to be restricted by. If your power is absolute, the rules are actually whatever you say they are. 

In terms of LA, the rules are laid down by the Godfathers and are binding upon everyone. Consider them worthless at your peril I would say.

Report Post Tip

They have worth to those people who are compelled to follow them. I was speaking about the entire concept of so-called "rules", in general. This should go without saying, but Cosa Nostra is not a democracy. A person with the power to make "rules" that others must follow, most likely has similar power to break or change those rules.

Report Post Tip

Rules were breached. Those who set the rules reinstated them. As simple as that. Innocents may have died, but it's called collateral damage...

So simple to understand when you experience it a few times...

Report Post Tip

Whatever has been done was done for a reason, regardless of any "smartly" taken photos can easily be adjusted to look deceptive.  Let this charade end already.

Report Post Tip

All things done are done and there is nothing you can do about it right now. It's always appreciated for insight, but sometimes things should stay hidden and stay between the lines. Not everything is needed to be known by the public.

Report Post Tip

The only thing I am at a loss for in the regards to this situation, is Curtis told me that noone from LA would be authed for another city, no GF would be granted in LA, and it was a free for all there. No outside interference, this was told to me when I was inquiring about a few things..

Now that I see Templar has been authed in Las Vegas, it leads me to wonder about what integrity the plan he put in motion for LA, and what will become. Who would want to go to a city that was meant as a free for all, and the opportunity to build your own empire there, only to be wiped out from an outside source?

I do not mean any disrespect in any fashion here, and I'm not interested in responding to the views already posted above, this is simply my outlook on a hard time for those in LA.

Report Post Tip

I think the point, Peter, as mentioned before by Barry is that it is being questioned if there was proof that a part of LA was planning to attack outside of LA. If that IS true, then the outside influence is perfectly within the rules.

The other things already mentioned is that probably at the time there were no thoughts on allowing crew leaders from LA move elsewhere, but those with power to make the rules have the power to change them.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Templar and Curtis
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL