Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 15:59:17
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
When do you really need a break? Started by: freeatlast on May 07, '15 16:20

How many hours, how many days, how many ranks, how many credits?

The Topic is yours to discuss.

Side question is how many days of break?

There's no any bonus given if you answer, lol.

Report Post Tip

Take a break whenever it stops being fun.

Take the break for as long as you need for it to be fun again.

This is a game and if you aren't enjoying it, you shouldn't be here!

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

You don't get a bonus, but you get a tip :)

Report Post Tip

Every account, 3 months. No exceptions.

Report Post Tip
I in,y take a break when i lose the joy of this game
Report Post Tip

I tend to play a character and once it dies, break for about 5 months. Most recent streak was just over a year. It adds to the drama of my character, too. I come and meet new people, serve my time and then vanish among the bodies, piling high at the cost of whatever chaotic war descends upon the ranks. 

Report Post Tip

A boom is a boom Louis. Now read it right, I didn't say bum. Coz even people u consider you a friend of, sometimes get wrong feelings about you. Coz U/they had some alcohol? And may become your worst ennemies for reading something wrong? ...

Report Post Tip

Is that a riddle? 

Report Post Tip

When you start thinking  to kill some people in real life, just to give them a chance to start over, i think it is time for a break.

P.S. they won't come back with another character.

Report Post Tip

When you been playing for 5 years straight and suppose to take a break after each character but did not. :(

Report Post Tip
When the people you didn't like before you took a break are still alive when you return from break; means you should break longer
Report Post Tip

You need a break when you start dreaming about doing petties. That's when you know you've done too much. 

Report Post Tip

When you start having revelations on upcoming wars in your sleep. Has happened to me, i've been right on all of them so far 0.o 

Report Post Tip
When you're salty as thirdsun
Report Post Tip

When you have a credit but you want another credit so you go to the man who credits and gets another credit but you find out there aren't anymore and you only have the one you had at the start??? That's usually when I have a break. 

Anyone else?

Report Post Tip

Whenever I want to take a break I just take a kit kat.

Report Post Tip

I agree that when it stops being fun its time to take a break, after peeps it is a game so don't take it to seriously and just enjoy your time here, when your not enjoying it and having fun anymore take some time away and gather yourself.

Report Post Tip

I took a nearly 3 year break until this character. I've had a few notable ones but I've always held to the idea that when things get heavy in real life, my role play accounts are expendable. Of course at this moment things are pretty good and I have time to dedicate to the role play aspect of the game so I've got quite a few hours logged in but in reality I play this game because it's fun. If it's not fun, I don't play. 

Report Post Tip

When I am left with no hope, drive or motivation to repeat monotonous tasks for the umpteenth time. When it becomes a chore to log in: for necessity – rather than pleasure. When I begin question whether I should have a break more often than not. When I cannot care less whether I log in to the graveyard, and when I silently wish for it.

Report Post Tip

I take a break after every character these days. 

I don't know if its the longevity of the game these days, but it seems like the breaks are needed between accounts. I think the two tie together in a sense; the longevity of accounts and the breaks between.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: When do you really need a break?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL