Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:38:40
Page:  1 
The Insane Outfit (Johnny Insnae) Started by: Johnny_Insane on May 08, '15 12:49

Ladies and Gentleman, If I could have a brief moment of your time. The “Wild west” is proud to introduce the most recent expansion to the streets of LA. The new addition to LA is on its way!

He looks around at the gathering crowd and an begins to silence the gathering spectators

I would like to make a brief announcement about the new addition to LA’s streets. Looking for work? Do you need a place to lay your head at night? If you feel you are nuts enough to join the Insane outfit this is the place for you. “The craziest expansion to Inglewood”.  If you are out of your mind enough to join up with us. Feel free to contact me and we will see if “the Insane outfit”  will suite you. “Were Inglewood gets wild in the west.”

Johnny sniffs and pulls out four cigars out of his jacket pocket.. Lights the cigar and walks over and hands Versace, Templar and Darthvader a cigar.

I would like to take a moment to thank Versace, Templar and Darthvader for giving me the advice to land in the position I am in today it has been an honor. If it wasn’t for these three guys giving me a shot at my goals then I wouldn’t be standing here today proud to introduce the new expansion to the Wild West. Its been a hell of a run so far.. I couldn’t really ask for things to go smoother for me. So thank you all and the rest of LA for being such a great city to be a part of.

Versace, Templar, and Darth light their cigars grins and hugs Johnny to personally congratulate him for his talent and hard work.. The four shake hands.  Johnny smiles and says..

It will be a pleasure working with you guys In LA. I will be looking forward to see what the future has in store for this great city of ours.

Report Post Tip

Versace hands Johnny his new keys to his new HQ.

Congrats Johnny, you have done such wonders in my crew. I remember you coming to me asking me how to move up the ladder, I took you in as my trusted hand, you did such a great job. Anything I asked was done and done right away. You have my blessing to start your own family. I wish you the best of luck! Don't worry I am right here with you. I am just a phone call away brother!

As Versace takes a drag of his cigarette. 

Report Post Tip

Listening to the speech and the recent promotion.

Congratz on the promotion I know many fine things will come from you

Report Post Tip
BlackWater walks up to Johnny and gives him a bottle of his secret stash of whiskey that he has been holding on to . Congratulations is in order you will do well in this town and will continue to do well with your family and pours him a drink and toast to his new position
Report Post Tip

congrats hope you make something huge of LA, or in LA 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Insane Outfit (Johnny Insnae)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL