Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:33:31
Page:  1 
The Legion Started by: Prae on May 08, '15 14:39

The building nestled in the middle of Los Angeles was beautifully decorated, built to be an almost identical copy of an old Roman villa, just on a hill. A gardener worked away at cutting the grass and making sure that the foliage was still healthy. A flag fluttered in the breeze, hanging from a flagpole in the courtyard, just behind the outer wall. It'd cost a fortune, but Prae was glad to own it. He stepped out of the unlocked gates.

Hello everybody. You all probably know me, so I'd like to announce that I am setting up in Inglewood as the head of The Praetorian Legion.

Report Post Tip

Whore knew the announcement was coming and was anxiously waiting outside the gate to support her friend. As Prae opened the gate and made his announcement Whore couldn't help but smile. Whore applauded for her friend before she walked up to him and gave him a big hug and congratulated him.

Prae, I am so happy for you. I wish you all the success and happiness LA has to offer.  

Report Post Tip

IvanRomanov strolled the streets just like any other day. He was fond of what was going on lately with all the new speeches about new developments all over the country. But this one caught his eye more than others. A new auth taking part in the Wild West. The odd thing was that he was from the old regime that just received permission to move out of Los Angeles, and make a legit organization in Las Vegas. 

"I'd like to wish you good luck in Los Angeles Prae. I'm not trying to take anything away from this day of yours. In fact this day should be a celebratory one for yourself and whomever else you have joining you.

I have to ask though... You just moved to Las Vegas from Los Angeles under Templar and you decided to move back to the Wild West. Why didn't you just wait to hopefully just set up under Templar? Where you can be protected by a full family. Again, congratulations on being allowed to leave your previous leader and set up in Los Angeles. I just want to be enlightened by this move."

Report Post Tip

That's an excellent question, IvanRomanov. When my father was killed when Detroit was taken down, I made the decision to dedicate myself to being a part of the Los Angeles project, with the goal of starting my own family when I could. That was my goal when I was with Phili-Stein, and he stepped down so Sir_Bedivere could take over. Sir_Bedivere was killed, and fortunately I was spared. I certainly have nothing against Templar, he is a fine leader, but I want to be a part of helping shape Los Angeles into becoming a very fine city.

Report Post Tip

"Thanks for the explanation comrade. I hope that the people you are now working around share the same common interest as you do. If the other leaders in Los Angeles are like this, then I'd think rebuilding LA into a fine city should be easy.

Again, thanks for the explanation and good luck on your endeavors." 

Report Post Tip

Congarts to you and your new role Prae. Really looking forward to working with you. I know you will do just fine here in Los Angeles. 

As Versace hands Prae and box of cigars and bottle of Champagne. 

Report Post Tip

Welcome to Inglewood Prae it's an honor. I will be looking forward to working by your side bruh. Congratulations !

Johnny Hands Prae a bottle of moonshine and shakes Praes hand to congratulate him

Report Post Tip

Gladly takes a swig of the moonshine.

Thanks Johnny, Versace.

Report Post Tip

Congratulation Prae!

You surely have shown the rest you have the balls needed to be a Crew leader in the city of Lost Angels. Knowing from past experiances you are in very good and agreable entourage, and knowing you and your  line a liitle, but only positively, I wish you the best of luck over there. May you live long and prosper!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Prae, you and I have both had ancestors funerals due to wiped out cities. Now you are standing strong starting your own crew up. Excellent work my friend. I have no doubts you will do a awesome job, I wish you nothing but prosperity in your new adventure.

Report Post Tip
Rooting for you Prae
Report Post Tip

Congratulations buddy this has been an ambition of yours for some time now so I'm pleased to see you finally get the chance to go for it and build something of your own, I wish you all the best over in LA I'm sure you'll do just fine.

Report Post Tip

Thanks to everyone, I really appreciate you congratulations and kind words

Report Post Tip

Honesty raises a glass in Prae's name.

"Congratulations Prae. It is always nice to see a new crew in this thing of ours. I wish you best of luck and that your crew be a prosperous one."

Honesty drinks from the glass and walks away.

Report Post Tip

Hail the mighty Legion and its new Caesar!

Report Post Tip

congrats on getting the nod to set up hopefully it goes well for you

Report Post Tip

Fumoffu decided to go at prae headquarters to congratulate him.

He arrives at prae headquarters and he enters.

Hello there sir prae. its kind of late but congratulation on your auth.

well im gonna go now, i will do some errands for my family. see you later.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Legion
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL