Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:52:07
Page:  1 
An Inside Traitor Started by: LordOfTheSkies on May 08, '15 14:55

Sitting there, in his balcony that over looks the ocean, Amado Carillo starts thinking about the recent eliminations of Ted's Chicago Crew, and Zeitgist's Las Vegas crew. It was too fast & too accurate that he is not even sure if any of the attackers died in the incident. How come none of the Hit Squad Leaders in any of both crews alerted his Family Members, Most Shot Reports include emails and phone numbers of all crew members.

Amado reaches out to his phone and calls his RHM Jacob and says: John, Leave what you are doing and come immediately.

He put down the phone and starts thinking again, What if there was a traitor inside these crews?, Someone who could hand out different locations of members or give an intel about their shooting capabilities. 

He speaks out loudly to himself saying: I think i need to revisit Security Parameters of the Cartel.

He reaches to his phone once more and calls his Assistant and says: Michael, Get me the Best Security Heads in Town, I need to meet them all tonight. 

Amado lights his Cigar, and sit back on his seat, with a big smile rising on his face and a big thought is on his mind.

I WILL NOT GO DOWN

Report Post Tip

Listening to the kid speak to himself he chuckles and speaks up.

Hey son I think you need to let the dead rest, traitor or not things won't changes regarding this.  Let your father rest and continue on with your life, I don't think your father would choose a destructive path for you.  And I think you need to let things rest.

Tossing several pieces of cookie into his mouth he also takes a swig from his flask of cold milk and turns to walk away, then on second thought her turns back around and reaches into his billfold and pulls out a couple 100.00 bills.

By yourself a nice suit and maybe something to eat.

Tosses the money onto the ground next to him and slips into his Bentley and heads out.

Report Post Tip

Amado smiles to see Cookie_Monster and shouts back, My underwear is worth more than 100 Dollars Kiddo, Says Amado.

Amado asks his bodyguards to put down their guns and to take Cookie out of his site saying: His day has not yet come, and he continues reading the newspaper.

Report Post Tip

Chuckles at the kids pathetic bodyguards and guns and smirks at the comment.

Not quite your time yet, but soon son very soon.

Report Post Tip

Maedhros wonders what e-mail is, but quickly gets a headache and stops thinking about it. Clearly this man is mad!

Report Post Tip

cipher looks to Maedhros and nods

i had assumed it to be a typo or a speech impediment of some sorts

cipher raises his hands in a "whatcha gonna do" fashion

cipher looks at Cookie

i doubt his familial leader would appreciate him making threats to a made member of this community

Report Post Tip

Amado Looks at Cipher, Cookie & Maedhros and smiles saying: Respect my fellow criminals, It is all about Respect. You  Respect Me, I Respect You. You Do Not, I Do Not.

Report Post Tip

cipher looks at LOTS

in this world of ours certain titles demand respect (those who have earned their button. and threatening them is VERY frowned upon

maybe you guys do things differently in mexico but this is 'murica

Report Post Tip

SaintEA hears some rambling on from a local office and sees a fresh youngster struggling to figure out the ways of thisd world. Hearing a fimilar voice leave the office putting his wallet back into his coat, SaintEA sees his friend the Monster of Cookies leaving and nods. Entering this youngsters "office". SaintEA takes a seat and puts his feel on the kids desk as he begins to talk.

My dear dear friend. I think you confuse the way things work in this world of ours. I do think your intentions are good, And CookieMonster was just offering some advice. If you precieve that as disresept, then you have a long way to go and could be part of the reason you were not notified. You see, things go on in this world all the time. Stuff only a few know, stuff only made men know and stuff the whole world knows. Its all about your position. Maybe you were not alerted cause you were not meant to. Maybe cause you couldn;t have helped. Or maybe its cause its Above your PAYGRADE. But i believe you should heed the advise my friend offered ya. Let the dead rest. If people want you to know about things you will. Otherwise, and this seems the case her, you will not. And really its not worth it come cry about it, I'd put the work in and see what happens if I was you. Otherwise you not gonna get to much further then where you are right now.

SaintEA takes a few $100's out and tosses them next to CookieMonsters cash.

The BeerGods wanted to help ya out. As Cookie said, Get a nice suit, maybe buy a better gun. Have fun man, seems you gonna need it.

SaintEA turns and heads to the door chuckling to himself and leave this "office"

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Amado (Also Known as Lord of the Skies) smiles watching SaintEA arrogant attitude and spits his cigar butt in his face saying: Dear Saint, Please accept my apologies if I hurt your mistress feeling (Referring to Cookie). But if you walk into my office, you walk in with Respect. I have nothing against you or your mistress. I might have moved here recently, that is correct. But DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE ME.

Amado reaches to the cash on his desk and put it in a small envelope and writes on it SaintEA & Cookie_Monster, he pauses for a while and then writes: Shovel it up your A**.

He calls out for his assistant and says: Send This to SaintEA office now.

Report Post Tip

Cipher grabs a broom and sweeps away the remnants of the cookie dust and spit on the ground

Report Post Tip

Starts dismantling the officer for the next hot-dog stand, already having a prime candidate in mind for great Philly cheese-steaks to.  After helping Cipher sweep and dismantle it he phones Saint to let him know the spot is ready.

Hey bro the spots ready call your boys to setup shop.

Chuckles and leaves a new suit on an empty park bench for some lucky individual to have a fancy new suit, with that he jumps into the Bentley and speeds off knowing the spot will be in great hands.

Report Post Tip

Honestly this is the most confusing thing I have ever read. First of all, you do not need an inside traitor to find locations for people, that can be done regardless. You probably were not warned either before there was nobody left to warn you. Those that remain more than likely did not have access to these numbers and or email addresses to warn people so that is my guess.

Not like my guess matters as it seems you have managed to make things worse for yourself and seems you have ended up where many may feel you belong. I hope people do not read this and think this is how we conduct ourselves here, I hope your next of kin learns from this situation and hopefully they let the past go and worry about their future as doing things like this will usually reproduce the same result.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: An Inside Traitor
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL