Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:10:03
Page:  1 
Adventure of Sharky Started by: LandShark on May 08, '15 19:32

2:24 PM - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Luigi's Restaruant Bar & Grill & Mall & Patio & Movie Theater & Airport

It was a cold day, one of the colder days in recent memory that the creature could remember, but he has a really bad memory so it could just be normal weather. He had no idea, actually. The oak finish of the bar was slowly rotting away thanks to the cold beer that was standing atop of it, you'd think these people had never heard of coasters. 

"Hey, do you have the money?"

"What money?"

"Uh... I drove nine hours for this money, you're, uh, Dr. Shark, correct?"

"Yes, PHD. I don't actually have one, but I once ate a man who does. Fun story behind that, but anyways I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about. What money?"

"Are you fuckin..."

The conversation was cut short when a small barrage of rather obtuse looking men broke from the airliner portion of the building with assault rifles and what looked to be a rocket launcher, but the creature couldn't be for certain seeing as how he hightailed his ass out of there faster than he had ever managed to do while in the ocean. What was the person referring to with money? He honestly had no idea, but right now there are much more pressing matters to worry about, like the bullets whizzing overhead. 

"YOU FUCKIN' SHARK. GET BACK HERE, THIS ISN'T..."

Yet again his rant is cut short, this time thanks to the helpful aid of a stray bullet which wizzed gracefully into his skull and directly into the direction of the movie theaters, which was exactly where Sharky was working his way over to. Somewhere dark and quiet would be a great place to escape from the madness, but something weird was happening, the bullets were done flying and everyone seemed to be rather quiet, almost too quiet for an ambush of this size.

"Hey, find that shark. Check every area, he needs to be caught. Sharks shouldn't be on land, this doesn't make any fucking sense, boss said to put him back into the Ocean where he belongs."

His feelings were kind of hurt, but he shook it off quickly, which sharks are well documented to do. While he stood there lurched quietly in the back of the movie theater, hiding behind a small section of chairs he began to mull over his life and exactly how this all came to be, maybe if he thought hard enough he could track to the start and find out exactly why these people are looking for him. 

It probably all started in that brothel in LA... the one with the stripper with one eye, mmm, Trudy One-eye, you god damn minx, could it have been you who did this? Maybe... just maybe... he had to think...

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

It was a Wednesday night, the moon was not out this evening which made for an extremely dark night. Brie was in LA she had been there a couple nights now, she was there to take care of some business at her bakery. She had locked up hours ago now and was in dire need of a drink, now this may sound a bit odd but she knew exactly where she was headed. This place wasn't in the nicest part of the town nor was it a place she was ever expected to be in.

So she strolled down the street, that was lined with thugs and gangster of all kinds, a couple of them made comments under their breathes trying not to be heard but that didn't work out too well. Brie heard every single comment but decided it wasn't worth her time to waste on the low life street folk especially when she was in the mood for a drink. Not only a drink though the best drink in LA.

She turned the corner and the street lite up, neon lights of Red, Blue, Green and Orange rained out. She was here (The Cat House). No she didn't go there for the girls and no not for the atmosphere she came here for their signature drink (The Razzle Dazzle). What was in it she had no clue at all but damn was it good.

It wasn't the first time she was there, it was quite known that when she walked to the front door and the bouncer didn't even hesitate to open the door for her. Walking in the door there was a lineup of girls to her right, there were 8 of them, they were showing off their goods to a couple of potential clients. Brie chuckled at the sight of the guys, you could tell they had never been to a brothel before. They were giving each other high fives and whispering into each others ear. Seemed quite odd but none the less wasn't her business so she hooked to her left and walked into the little bar area.

The bartender who was also head lady of the house stood there serving a couple clients a drink. She had found that if you liquor the guys up before hand they were much quicker to spend their cash then they would if they were sober. The bartender noticed Brie walking.

"Brie! heya doll"

Brie took her hat off and sat down on a stool, making sure she picked one that wasn't near anyone.

"Hey, Trudy can I get one of those Razzle Dazz...."

Before she could finish her sentence and drink was placed in front of her, its was like Trudy knew exactly what Brie was going to ask for. Brie looked up and smiled at her. She smiled for a couple reasons one of course being for the drink and the other cause the bartender had a patch over her one eye. Almost every time Brie looked at her she envisioned a pirate with on of those parrots on her shoulder. What's not to like about a pirate..right?

Brie thanked her picked up her drink and took a swig.

"Ah, now that is what I am talking about."

She had meant to say that in her head, but accidentally said it out loud. This caught the attention of one of the brothel patrons.

"Hey girl, I havvven't seeen you herrrre beffore."

He was so drunk, he was just one step away being incoherent. Trudy realized this guy was about to get his ass handed to him by Brie so she quickly intervened.

"Charlie... charlie come here."

He quickly turned his head around and stumbled towards her. She began talking to him, Brie was trying not to listen but they were talking so loud she couldn't help but not over hearing the conversation. She only got bits and piece, in between sips of her drink but she did hear the juicy part. It was about a shark.. a landshark. They all seemed kind of amused by this like they had never seen a landshark before. She could tell Trudy wasn't happy, the conversation of the landshark must have brought out some serious rage within her. Must have been a bad encounter or something.

Oh well Brie thought as she took another sip of her drink and looked out the window which over looked the back alley. What a great spot for a window I know, but it was something to look at rather then sloppy drunks, call girls, or a one eyed bartender. That was when a figured appeared in the window; pointy snout, sharp teeth, and a mysterious solid black eye. It made her jump for a moment until she realized whom it was.

"Uhm, I will be right back Trudy. Save my spot ok?"

Trudy looked over and nodded. Brie jump off the chair and without being to conspicuous went out through the back door and into the alley. 

" Landshark ... landshark"

He quickly turned around knocking a garbage can over

"Who's that... who's there."

"It's me Brie, what in the world are you doing here?"

Report Post Tip

Today was the perfect night for what he had planned, the extremely still wind and lack of light within most of the city made sneaking around that much easier than usual. The plan was set in his mind and he made his way into the city of angels with nothing more than a rough estimate of exactly what he planned to do, first he would need to find a tuxedo and perhaps a live donkey, oh and he couldn't forget about the nine foot tall pole. 

"Hey, you. What are you doing over there?"

"Me?! Why nothing, good sir!"

The man seemed drunk which made it easy for the creature to lie, he didn't seem to fully buy that the walking shark was up to anything that could be considered decent, but he didn't want any trouble. Thanks to the drunk man breaking his concentration, Sharky completely forgot the plan and decided that now would be the best time to improvise. Perhaps he wouldn't need anything? Maybe he could just break through the front door and catch them by surprise? It was crazy, just so crazy it might work.

"Hey! You! You're still here. What the fuck?! This is private pro... wait... where the hell am I?"

Stumbling around for a few more moments he finally fell flat onto his face which gave Sharky enough time to work his way over to the building which he planned to break inside anyways. Without much fanfare, he took his feet and slammed at the door, at first it held firm but after a few more wildly placed kicks it finally came undone. Perfect.

"NOBODY MOVE! I'M HERE FOR THE GOLD."

That's when he realized that there was absolutely no one here, but how could that be? He had been watching them for weeks going back and forth with various bags of different sizes, and he was almost sure what was inside of them. Glorious stacks of gold, all from the mob boss down in Arizona. After taking a few more minutes to search the place he finally found a small crack in the wall which opened quite easily, all it took was a few well placed headbutts -- and there it was, all of it just standing there nearly too easy -- gold for the taking, just glinting like the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen in his life.

"Fuck. I can't carry this all."

After clearly speaking to himself he had to hatch a plan, he would go employ the help of Brielle, she always seemed to be kind enough and willing to help, but he had to find her first. Sometimes she could be found down at that sex bar, but Sharky couldn't go there right now, not after what happened between him and Trudy... he'd always regret what he had done, but he couldn't go back and change it now, the best he could do is sneak his way inside, but first he had to hide this gold a bit better, dragging it into another room he quickly left and headed for the brothel.

"That's him. That's the one who went into the building, boss."

"Hey, you, you weird ass creature. I need to talk to ya about something."

He knew what they wanted, and he had to get the hell out of there and fast. Ducking and dodging down a few alleys he finally made his way to where he knew Brielle was probably hanging out, but he had to find a way to get her attention without alerting the entire place, and he had to do it fast before those goons tracked him down. Walking down the back way he looked into the window and noticed she was having some sort of scuffle, but luckily she noticed him. 

"Landshark... landshark"

He whipped around quickly and heard the loud thump of the can, jumping behind it quickly he peekishly asked who it was, before realizing that it was exactly who he wanted to see. Explaining the situation to her, he waited to see if she would help, this would require a lot of work but surely it would be a lot of fun. 

***Meanwhile, in Philadelphia...***

"Wait, that can't have been it. We never did get the gold, they had moved it before we even got there... shit... maybe..."

As he was thinking out loud finally someone worked their way into the darkened theater, but Sharky stayed hunched down as quietly as he possibly could and quickly the person filtered out. They would eventually catch him, and he would have to know what he was dealing with before that happened. Wait! Maybe it could have been that fateful day in Saint Louis, it was a few weeks after the whole LA situation; Brielle had tipped him off about another stash of gold she heard about from a friend, Louie. 

"Fuck Louie."

Could it be? That one went a lot better than the first, after-all...

Report Post Tip

TheLoneWolf admires LandShark life adventure, and wonders when will the day come for him to write his life adventure.

Report Post Tip

Finally getting his attention Landshark turned around the best he could in the alley and stood face to face with Brie.

"What the hell are you doing here and why are you sneaking in the alley?"

Then is dawned on her, Trudy the one eye bartender was talking about him.

"You can't be here, those people in there would hunt you down if they knew you were out here."

Sharky nodded his head, agreeing with her. He knew exactly what would have been done if they were to spot him. This is why he tried getting her attention from in the alley. She could tell me was excited, she had never seen him happier she knew there must be something good going on it that head of his, she thought for a moment.

"Well we can't stay around these parts, uhm... lets get out of here. I have a bakery just around the corner let's high tail it over there and we can talk some. You have to follow me though, no one around here can see you."

Brie had to go back inside for a minute to gather her things. She strolled back in through the back door, the bartender gave Brie a dirty look almost as if she knew something odd was going down.

"Something came up Trudy, I got to get out of here."

Brie took a hundred dollar bill and placed it on the counter, just then Landshark appeared back in the window again. Brie's eyes lite up, as she tried to signal him to get out of sight. Just then the drunk down at the end of the bar started screaming out. "SHARK SHARK.... SHARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

In a bit of a panic Brie, grabbed her jacket and darted out the back door.

"Landshark.... are you crazy, we need to get the fuck out of here and fast. Follow me!"

Brie ran to the end of the alley and stopped just before the street, luckily there was no one out front. Seems the screams from the inside drew drew everyone that was out in.

"Now is the perfect time, make sure you stay right behind me."

The two hightailed it out of there faster then a greyhound chasing a rabbit, or to better suit this a hungry shark chasing down a seal. A 10 minute walked turned into a 2 minute sprint, it was the fastest that Brie had ever ran... ever. They went through the backdoor just in case. 

"Ok sharky, now that we don't have to be careful who's around tell me what is going on in that head of yours... Sharky."

Brie looked around but Sharky wasn't in sight, just then she heard a commotion in the front of the store. Quickly she ran up front, there was sharky rummaging through the pastry cabinet. Brie looked at him in frustration.

"Seriously?"

Sharky looked back at her

"Sorry I was hungry and this place just smells so amazing."

Brie sighed and went over to her pastry cabinet, took a piece of Apple Pie and gave it to him.

"Ok so now, please tell me. Why were you looking for me?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Adventure of Sharky
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL