Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 12:40:58
Page:  1 
Welcome to The Carnival Started by: Fear on May 09, '15 23:14

It had not been long since The Freak Show had invaded Corktown, a group as big as this needed their own playground and things kept moving faster than anticipated. The people of the town were not too happy about having such lunatics run a town but they had their best interest at heart. Fear was trying to think of what Corktown needed and one of them was obviously a new Leader to help him run things, after all this was a rather large town and he could not run it himself, he also thought of what could this guy bring to the town to make it that much better.

After thinking for a few nights about this he had decided to walk around the town to examine places with enough space for places to be implemented to make the town more fun. As he was walking down one night he stumbled upon Scott Weiland who was leaning on a railing looking at a large empty lot with a massive space behind it for more buildings. He walked over to him and asked him what he was doing. Envisioning he had said, he had a vision when he saw this place that it would be an amazing place to start a Carnival, from children games to wacky freak games, to raffle tickets, and giveaways. A place that would give the entire town some fun in many different forms. When he heard this Fear started to think this was the man for the job, given the fact that Scottie had been an amazing member for him since the minute he stepped into his family avoiding death from a Chicago take down. Some may have worried about him given the circumstances but Fear did not, and the man was a visionary and had a great head on his shoulders. He was the perfect applicant to take The Freak Show and add to it.

Fear had the building start immediately and once it was done he stood by the big gate entrance leading to the Carnival looking at all the people standing there waiting to be able to enter he said "Today is a great day as I get to introduce The Carnival to the public. Scott has been with me since avoiding death and gaining our protection, in this time he has done everything asked and has been an amazing part of this family. It is time we expand out and make this town a better place and this is step one in our rebuild, I know for a fact that Scottie will continue the tradition I have brought to my family and make a great cornerstone to the new Freak Town, and with that being said it is now time to come and play." As he finished he stepped to the side as the big gate to the Carnival opened he held his hand out towards the inside of the gate to let everyone know they could now enter and embrace their inner freak.

Report Post Tip

Archy was in town and heard of the new Carnival opening in the Freak town, he took a cap and arrived at the site where it all took place, just in time for the grand opening by Don Fear, he waited for the crowd then walked in towards Don Fear, he shook his hand...

"Congratulations to you and your new underboss Don Fear, I am sure he will carry on your legacy into bringing more freak shows into the Freak Town. I can't wait to watch what he might bring to our streets."

With that said Archy patted his friend on the back and excused himself to walk inside and watch the show.

Report Post Tip

"I have noticed great things coming from Detroit lately and I am sure your new addition will only be adding to that. Congratulations my friend."

IllFated said as he approached Fear, shook hands and nodded to him before taking off to hit Hot Shots Pool Hall and possibly hustle a game or two while waiting for his departing flight.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Scott, I wish you and your entire family all the best. Freak Town continues to grow and it's a welcome sight. I look forward to working with you and anything you need please don't hesitate to ask. We are all one big family here in Detroit. Congratulations once again.

With that Tony tips his fedora and takes a step back giving another mafioso the chance to speak.

Report Post Tip

DiamonDz skips in while dusting of a bit of messy from work that she just came from, With a big grin on her face.

Congratulation Mr Scottie,

My mother spoke of you very highly and i know you deserve every bit of this promotion.

I am very excited to see the success that is to come in the future.

With that DiamonDz skips off to her next task that is schedule in her agenda.

Report Post Tip

Walking into the circus and seeing all kinds of animals and sideshows knowing full well he should not be in here he quickly hurries in.

Nice work! I think you will do just fine! with you and this uhm circus! I see many great things here!!!

Quickly shakes hands and heads out before he becomes part of this circus.

Report Post Tip

Business had kept LordBlackwod busy, he was late as they come to the carnival. But Fear was holding a carnival how could Blackwod not make a ceremony of such type. He always enjoyed the winds from Lake Michigan, there was something about them...and to be able to enjoy a carnival with those winds, made it a perfect mix. 

Don Fear it is with great pleasure that I see the mob in Corktown expanding. Time is nearly upon us when you move into the big house, and leave your daily matters with your boss's. And you have certainly choose a solid man for the job. Personally my lineage has never had the opportunity to work with Scotty, but as you said this man is high on your list...and any man that is important in eyes certainly gains much respect in mine. 

I wish Scotty the best of luck as he takes over the mob business under you here Don Fear in Corktown. 

Congratulation Scotty!!! I know you will do us proud. 

Report Post Tip

TheLoneWolf realises he have been busy lately setting himself up and hadn't really been aware of many recent changes that have taken place, he noticed that Scot has now started the Carnival, and he is running the district well, he didn't really have the chance to congratulate him earlier, but as always, late is better than never. He walks in to the Carnival looking for Scot to Congratulate him and wish him a prosperous life.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Welcome to The Carnival
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL