Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:45:10
Page:  1 
Maedhros' Magic Manhattan Lottery Started by: Maedhros on May 11, '15 09:23

Maedhros steps out of some bar located in Manhattan, and has a good look around. ''Plenty of people about'', he mutter to himself. It was time for the business magic to happen! He took a leaflet from his pocket and solemnly put it up on the bar's outer wall. 

Common Lottery

$ 10 000 per ticket. 

Guaranteed 10 % of your ticket money back.

Total of 500 tickets available.

Prize = $ 2 000 000

Super Lottery

$ 100 000 per ticket.

Guaranteed 7.5 % of your ticket money back.

Total of 100 tickets available.

Prize = 5 000 000

Fabulous Lottery

$ 1 000 000 per ticket.

Guaranteed 5 % of your ticket money back.

Total of 25 tickets available.

Prize = 12 500 000

THE LOTTERY WILL BE DRAWN EVERY FRIDAY, AROUND 20:00 TIME

THE LOTTERY WILL ONLY BE DRAWN IF AT LEAST 75 % OF THE TICKETS ARE SOLD.

Send the correct amount of cash to Maedhros with a note mentioning the number of tickets you want to buy. The winner will be determined through a RNG. Numbers can be bought per string. Example = Buy  numbers 37-249. Ask Maedhros if your numbers are available. 

Report Post Tip

Fips stops to greet Maedhros and to take a look at the leaflet. He reads the lottery discription.

"Another crazy idea of yours, huh Maedhros? It runs in the family, I suppose.
Well, good luck with it, and maybe I'll buy a lottery ticket myself."

Report Post Tip

Archy was just walking through the streets, enjoying the fresh breath in the quit morning, when he noticed Maedhros pinning a flyer on the bar's wall. He waited for Maedhros to finish then walked over to read the flyer.

"Hmmm... That's some pretty interesting news for a gambler like myself, it's also the first time I come of a gambling that pays off the losers, I love those additions added."

Archy smiled checked his pockets for money, he smiled as he found quite some in there, he checked his pocket watch.

"I think I need to go talk to my accountant before he leaves."

With that Archy rushed into the main street where he stopped a cap and headed to meet up with his accountant.

Report Post Tip

TheLoneWolf listens to this announcement and raises his voice to ask: What If you Die? Who will give us our money bank ?

Report Post Tip

''If you can 'show' that you are the heir of the deceased person, the lottery will pay out 10 % of your father/mother's expenses.''

Report Post Tip

TheLoneWold pauses for a while wondering if he said something wrong initially and rephrases what he wants to say again and say: I meant, we send you the money, what if you die ? not me? how do we get our money back?

Report Post Tip

Maedhros excuses himself.

''Depending on the circumstances of the circumstances of said death, we will (try to) repay the guarantee of 10 %.''

Report Post Tip
Slick questions maedhroas "is there a limit too how many tickets you can buy?"
Report Post Tip

''There is no limit, except of course the actual number of tickets available for purchase. Thus, you could buy 500 tickets in the Common Lottery, if you would desire.''

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Maedhros' Magic Manhattan Lottery
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL