Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 13:44:30
Page:  1 
Code of Honor Started by: Dasteral on May 13, '15 09:38

There has been a change in his life, the rough history he lived set him on a path of violence and cruelty. As the financial crisis continued he was barely able to maintain a healthy lifestyle, even his work was in jeopardy as most of his fellow coworkers were laid off, and he knew that his turn will come. He struggled daily trying to achieve something that seemed to be impossible. Unless a change happens, his life was falling apart faster than he can keep track of. The staggering decline in manufacturing, lack of promotions and sales plummeting to the ground put his job to a halt.

Forced to a corner, he had no other choice but to make a life changing decision, a decision that set him on a course where there is no backing our from, a decision that will alter every aspect of his life.

Becoming a Gangster was just the beginning.

After a long day of snatching purses and extorting shop owners, he makes his way to the local bar to have a drink and cool off. He takes off his hat and places it on the bar next to his walking stick, he then turns to face barman.

" Good evening, I will have a scotch please, no Ice "

Report Post Tip

TheLoneWolf looks at Dasteral as he sits on his chair next to him, He feels sorry for him, Dasteral seemed depressed and looks like he have had a very long day. He waits for the barman to give Dasteral his scotch glass and tells the barman: Put that on my tab.

He then looks over to Dasteral, holding his glass up and says: Cheers

Report Post Tip

Spikeynator sits quietly in a corner sipping his drink

Report Post Tip

It's strange to him seeing a complete stranger offering to pay his bill, he takes his glass from the barman then turns to his side facing the man, "Much appreciated" he says " The name is Dasteral"

A couple of seconds later he notices a woman standing at the edge of the bar, she's wearing all black with a dark silver'ish hood and gazing around the bar as if she's stalking someone, or maybe she's scoping the place with intentions of robbing it.

Report Post Tip

TLWolf replies to Dasteral: You welcome anytime , and then notices that look on Dasteral face, so turns around to see what he is looking at, when he notices this sexy girl in black dress then he turns back to the bar hoping she would come sit next to him.

Report Post Tip

Waling into the bar, guards in tow he notices Pete behind the bar.  His same usual corner empty as always on a Friday, he pulls out his flask of cold milk and takes a swig from it before a waiter quickly pulls the chairs out at the tables for him and his men.

Yo Pete! Where did you get this greenhorn man?! He's awfully slow at having my table ready! I will have the usual for the boys! And for me a Milk on the rocks!

Pete quickly yells at the boy to get over there, he smacks the boy on the back of the head and kicks him in the butt as he's retreating into the back.  Chuckling at the view about 5 minutes later the young lad comes out with all the drinks, and in the center the Milk on the rocks.  He hands them all out and hands the Milk last.

Hey lad whats your name?

The name is Saint, Mr. Cookie sir.

Here Saint.

Hands the kid a 100.00 and tell him to go buy a tie and some slacks, to look more presentable in the bar.  Chuckling to himself he sees the 2 guys at the bar getting friendly with one another and chuckles to himself again before having a conversation with a few of his guys.

Report Post Tip

TLWolf notices Cookie_Monster getting into the bar, and wonders if he has seen him before, he made quite an impressive entrance with all this bodyguards, so he looked to the barman and asked him quitely: Who is that guy?

" That is Cookie_Monster, everyone knows him well " said the barman.

TLWolf see Cookie giving that kid a 100 asking him to buy some new slacks, and thinks that Cookie seems like a good guy.

Report Post Tip

Dasteral takes the last sip of his drink then waves his hand for the barman, " I'll have another one " he says right before Mr. Cookie_Monster steps in with his men surrounding him, "it's not the first time I have seen him" he says to himself.

After the barman hands him the drink he takes out a 100 and gives it to the him,

Keep them coming 

A few seconds later, out of no where, three gun men come storming in heading straight to the counter... The woman in black nods at one of the men then takes out her gun and starts shouting at Pete to give her the cash from the register.

Report Post Tip

Yells for another Milk on the Rocks, as the greenhorn skitters to the back to fetch the Milk.  More than at the right time as the gunmen make their way into the bar and scream obscenities at Pete.  He notices the lady at the end in all black just not to the 3 men, more annoyed at the fact that he has not received his milk then the gunmen present.  He sees both Dasteral and TheLoneWolf looking at the men but pays no mind to them, leaning his head back to look into the back and yells.

Hurry the fuck up greeny with my damn milk! By the damn time you get here it will be warm!

The waiter hurries up with the milk and almost trips as he sees the 3 men waving guns around,  he hurries to the table placing the milk on the table and trying to watch the gunmen.

Hey idiot pay no damn mind to them, you are serving me today and not them.  Worry about pissing me off then paying any mind to anyone in this establishment.

The boy nods as he hands the boy another 100.00, quickly drinking the milk he slams it down on the table and lets out a loud laugh.  Taking the clip from his holster releasing his gun, he laughs again as his senior guard FatalityisaFatty falls out his chair completely intoxicated.

Go get us double of everything again boy! Bring some damn nachos to or something tasty, we grow weak and need sustenance! Like Cookies! Bring many cookies!

Laughs and watches all the excitement going on in the fine establishment today.

Report Post Tip

It's been a very busy day for most the people in that restaurant, some are just tired of the day's work and were hoping for a smooth night at the bar, having a drink and listening to some music. The noise that came with these men was nothing but a piss off to all the gents and women in the bar. This was not the first time someone tries to rob Pete's Bar, since most if not every one in town visit him daily to cool off after a hard day of work. From the looks of it, these men were clearly rookies, they had no skill in handling a gun nor in organizing a hist like that especially Pete's bar.

Once the woman reaches the counter, Pete takes out his gun and in a split second manages to grab the woman, her gun in his hand, and his gun pointed to her head.

" Are you idiots seriously trying to rob me? "

At that exact moment, shouts were coming from Cookie_Monster's table, his milk was late and Pete had his hands full.

On the other side of the bar, Dasteral starts to feel a little dizzy, he had too much to drink. At this point he knows he can not drink any more, but things were getting more and more interesting. The gunman were standing right in front of Pete trying to get him to lower his gun that's pointed to the woman's head. And the waiter running back and forth to Cookie_Monster's table with his heart in his hand.

Dasteral turns around, resting his back on the edge of the bar, he takes out a cigar from inside his jacket, lights it and then calls the barman,

" How about another scotch? no ice "

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Code of Honor
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL