Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 16:24:09
Page:  1 
The Missing Invitation Started by: Spartacus on May 14, '15 00:55

The rain pelted the windows of The RoundTable's headquarters as Spartacus stared out into the darkness. He sat there with nothing really on his mine as he let the rain just relax him. Reaching in a drawer he pulled out a bottle of whiskey and then his favorite glass. Wasn't anything extremely special but was none the less a trinket he had held with him for a while. 

Taking a sip, he slowly savored the flavor and then was startled by a scream that echoed through the hallways. Unholstering his gun from his side, he slowly pointed it at the door and then began to stand from his chair. His thoughts went wild as suddenly Whore came running into the room. 

"Whore?" Spartacus had nearly fired off a shot and then found himself quickly point the gun to the floor. "The hell do you think you are doing? What's the screaming for?" He stared at her for a bit and then realized that she was holding an envelope. 

"It's gone.. It's fucking gone." She stood there shaking the envelope and yelling. 

"You lose too much money at the dice again?" He settled himself down again in his seat and shook his head. Reaching for his glass again he nearly jumped as Whore threw her hands down on his desk. 

"The fucking VIP invitation Spartacus. It's fucking gone." Her excited state made him look oddly at her and he found himself finally standing up. 

"VIP invitation.. what are you talking about." He shook his head as he then snatched the envelope from the desk and looked at it. "Whore.."

She pursed her lips as she snatched the empty envelop back. "It's important ok and we need it back. Here look at this writing on it.." She pointed to the back and Spartacus found himself almost laughing as he looked at it.

"Really.. The Reverend's people took it?" He almost chuckled as he picked up his glass and then went to take a drink, only to then find it snatched from his hand and devoured by Whore. 

"I"ll drink all your damn whiskey if you don't find a way to get this back. Hear me?" He looked at the empty glass and then back at her and sighed. 

"Fine.. Fine.. We will get the invitation back.." He snatched the glass from her and then quickly locked the whiskey back in his desk out of the prying hands reach and then found himself clicking on a pen before he glanced back up at her. "Well. Do you have a plan?"

Report Post Tip

Whore looks at Spartacus with an insulted look on her face

Do I have a plan?!  When have you known me not to have a plan? My blood may be boiling, but my mind is always working, always looking for an angle.

Whore gives Spartacus a smug look as she looks up at him.

It’s Wednesday, you know what that means?

Spartacus looks at Whore annoyed and confused.

Wednesday is a busy business day Whore, please don’t quiz me, just tell me if you have a plan or not and if you do I’d like to know what it is.

Whore rolls her eyes at Spartacus because it’s so obvious to her, but Spartacus clearly doesn’t get it.

She remembered what Reverend Al Sharpton said after his sermon last week

Give with a kind heart people! I hate to leave you all on such short notice, but my services are needed down at the whore house. Quite a few who need healing hands laid on them. God's duties are never done.

Okay,  Okay,  don’t get all twisted up. I’ll explain.

Reverend Al Sharpton has his midweek services and you know what he does directly after that… before his parishioners even leave?  He exits the church, gets into his waiting car and goes directly to the whore house. He has everyone convinced that he is trying to help my girls repent for their sins and turn their lives around.

Whore laughs loudly with a very sarcastic tone

My guess would be that the dark haired one, you know him, that shady fellow that likes to talk a lot…  Al Capone.  I think he’s the one that stole the VIP Invite and I bet he brought it directly to the good Reverend. You know, and I know,  it’s too valuable for him to lock up in his desk. He probably has it on him. I bet it’s in a secret pocket sewn in whatever flashy suit he is wearing.

Spartacus laughs nods his head in agreement as Whore continues to speak.

We need to make tracks and get to the house before the reverend gets there.

Whore and Spartacus leave HQ and get into their waiting car. Spartacus gets in the front seat and instructs the driver, Hugh Jewnitt, to take them to the Whore house.

…after a short drive they arrive at the house. Whore and Spartacus enter the house through the side door and head for the main entrance where all the girls wait to be chosen by the next person that walks through the door.

While they wait for the reverend, Whore continues to conspire.

Spartacus, I think it will be easier to distract Reverend Al Sharpton if I tell him that instead of spreading the lords word to only one of the girls tonight, that there are two that have a need for him to do the lord’s work. I think it would be best to have two girls keeping him busy, then you can sneak into the room, grab his suit jacket and slip out without being noticed. Once you have it, we can inspect it and see if the VIP invite is hidden in a secret pocket.

Report Post Tip

TheLoneWolf heard that scream in the Headquarters and saw Whore running up to Spartacus office, he immediately jumped out of his sofa, put his pants on and followed her up to Spartacus office. He wanted to make sure everything is ok, he was almost knocking the door to get in when he heard her shouting out: " The fucking VIP invitation Spartacus. It's fucking gone. " so he stopped, he did not knock the door.

He immediately understands what is that about, he is not a naive and he heard a lot of talk recently about that VIP Invitation. He decided it is better to leave them discuss this alone and he went back to his room, but he couldn't stop thinking about it. This VIP invitation is really important, he has to do something about it, but what, what can he do ?

Report Post Tip

Rev. Al, awaking from a long night of laying hands, sat on the side of his king size bed, with his king size diamond rings, in his king size HQ located in The Strip. 

Rev. Al thought to himself about the Homeless Drive he was sponsoring over in Summerlin and all the donation that come from all around the mafia community. Clothes, coats, canned foods and many other living necessities that Rev. Al received through donations, Rev was able to turn those free donations around and sell them to the homeless for a very low rate. It was a thing of beauty, Rev. Al was doing what he was called to do and at the same time was able to live a pretty comfortable lifestyle while doing it.

Rev. Al loved helping people! He was always taught as a child by the local Deacons, "There is wealth in the riches of the church", Rev. Al always wondered what the ole Deacon meant by that. Was he talking about the Golden Gates? Was he talking about the richness in the spiritual feedings? Rev sat on the side of his bed and pondered the thought for a few minutes before he snapped out of it... knowing that everything he has accomplished was from his own blood, sweat and tears...thinking to himself,

"Came up, that's all me. Stay true, that's all me. No help, that's all me. All me for real."

Rev. Al quickly grabbed his notepad from the nightstand and began to jot down those very words that came to mind...thinking to himself one day he may use them in a sermon or better yet save them in a journal for his future offspring to also spread these words to the people.

Rev. Al reached under the bed and pull out a half drunken bottle of wine. It was time for him to do his daily communion and began to get his day started. The confession booths are always filled and the sinners of the world needed someone to talk too and clear their minds.

Rev. Al took a look at his daily schedule on the wall reading,

Daily Schedule

*Homeless Drive

*Afternoon Prayer

*Confession Booth

*Door to door Tithe Collections

*Lay hands at The Whore House

Rev. Al loved his job, but he loved nothing more than the nights he spent at the Whore House, physically trying to remove evil that has attacked their body. Rev. Al smiled at the thought of his nightcap.

Report Post Tip

Spartacus had heard some footsteps outside the room and leaned a bit oddly to try to listen but couldn't hear much and his attention turned to Whore. 

He sighed a bit and then nodded. "The good Reverend did like to mentor those that were at the Whore house." He tried not to chuckle to hard as he then replayed all the plans Whore had laid out again. 

"Whore.. How will we know it's in his jacket?" He sat perplexed. "As you know another has recently moved and what if to throw us off he moved it there?" He watched as Whore pointed to something and then realized that Spartacus was correct. He couldn't help but shrug as he watched her reaction. 

"Perhaps we do your plan along with another?" He slunk back in his chair as she watched him. His mind was on a few conversations that he had heard. "You see Whore.. I'm sure you are thinking the same as I am in that it no longer is in his pocket but we can't afford for it to be transfered back. I believe that perhaps Freelancer might to have a hang out." He gave a sly smile and then stood up.  "One I'm afraid you might not be so well inclined to infiltrate." Spartacus cracked his knuckles a bit and then nodded his head. 

"OK Whore.. you set up Reverend.. I'm going to lure in Freelancer." She looked at him a bit confused as Spartacus pulled out a small flyer that was advertising some fights going on the next weekend. 

"I might have grown a bit rusty with my lazyness here but there's something that still lights a fire in me, and a gladiator always loves his fights. I'm sure we will see him there. To our luck it seems they are both a good night to move." Spartacus stood up and then poured himself a glass of whiskey and raised it to Whore. 

"To the arena?" He slammed back the shot and then cracked his neck. "Perhaps the fight of the district eh?"

Report Post Tip

TLWolf have been thinking about what to do  to get the VIP Invitation, he remembers listening to a conversation between Spartacus & Whore two days ago about that. He was finishing his breakfast so he decided to go to Whore's house, have a little chat with her and see what he can do about that. He wanted to help, he was upset to see Whore sad, he never saw her than angry before and he would definitely do everything he can to bring the smile back to her face.

Report Post Tip

Standing there a bit drunk after the nights celebrations, with a bottle in his hands, Freelancer looks over at Spartacus.

"Do I at least get a weapon of my own choosing for this battle?"

He stands there all wobbly at his feet, not sure what's going on this very moment.

Report Post Tip

TLWolf walks to Whore's house screaming out loudly " WE GOT IT, WE GOT IT, YES YES YES" Jumping out of joy, he hugs Whore and turns her in a dancing move saying: We did it babe. We have the VIP Invitation, Yes Yes.

TLWolf keeps jumping out and sining out of joy.

Report Post Tip

Rev. Al smiled...what TheLoneWolf was a VIP Invitation was definitely that, but a VIP Invitation for what?

Rev. Al reached in his pocket and pull out what seemed to be the exact invitation everyone was looking for...Rev. Al chuckled stating,

So you want an invitation huh?

Rev. Al had been passing out invitations to the Homeless Drive Banquet all day. Hopefully they would attend and I'll let the deacons handle it from their.

Rev. Al smiled and called for his driver.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Missing Invitation
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL