Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 14:40:38
Page:  1 
Freelancers Move On. Started by: Reverend_Al_Sharpton on May 15, '15 18:39

The glare of the Las Vegas Strip shined bright as Rev. Al pulled back silk curtains that covered two sliding doors leading to the balcony of the church Study. Rev. Al stepped out on the balcony and inhaled the sweet smell of money. That's what Las Vegas smelled like to Rev. Al these days. Money and lots of it. His planned had worked. The people had accepted him and God's favor was upon TSCOSP. Rev. Al wouldn't have wanted it any other way. The most money relevant city in America was his, all his and the people of it were his flock, his cult. The Templar came to protect The Church as it has done through out the coarse of history. Two groups, one bond, protect Christianity. The Church had prevailed...But then their was this one Freelancer...

Rev. Al sat in the Church Study with Al_Capone and Lucius discussing Sunday Service. Sunday Service was how the church was funded. It supplies money that helps run the church and the programs that Rev. Al has set up thru out the city of Las Vegas. No one new money better than Lucius! Along with Lucius' many other jobs, Church Accountant was one that in particular, was a very important role in running such as establishment. He made sure all monies were in order, bills paid and palms greased. Lucius was accountable!

And then their was Al_Capone, a guy who just got the job done...no need to ask, no need to inform. Capone was a man about his business. He seldom smiled, unless it was one of Rev. Al's glorious sermons that left the crowd throwing their purses to the pulpit. Capone was the most mob like figure in Las Vegas, but he was also a spiritual man. This is what made him and Rev. Al work so well together. The balance...the trust!

And then their was Freelancer. Yup Freelancer. The name said it all. Freelancer was a man that couldn't be guided or directed. He roamed the church halls donning holy garments, reeking of the devils juice and dancing with the very whores, Rev. Al laid hands on nightly, in hopes of removing evil from their boobies...(clear throat) I mean bodies. Rev. Al would tell Freelancer all the time...

Freelancer, you're not suppose to wear the same garments as people of the cloth for you are not chosen or anointed!

For which Freelancer would respond

Damn Rev. I can't taste this chicken!

Rev. Al would just shake his head and continue about his business, but there was always one thing Rev. Al could say about Freelancer...he trusted him for some reason. Partly, because even though he fell short when it came to knowledge of The Word, Freelancer was a loyal and hard working mobster for what he believed in, and for that Rev. Al had always trusted him.

As much as Rev. Al trusted and respected Freelancer, it was time for him to go! He had ruined enough of the church's paintings, drank all the communion and occasionally even went into the Church Funds stating...

Hey Rev. nice new car you got outside. I went ahead and got a little money out the Church Funds and got me one too. Man that's cool we get to buy cars like that. I love the Lord!

Freelancer had to go! Rev. Al had to get him as far away from The Church as he could send him. It was then the Lord blessed Rev. with a great idea that would get Freelancer as far away from The Church as possible, but still connect them as one. Rev. Al turn to Freelancer and pointed North saying...

Freelancer go to Summerlin! Set up a colony of freelancers their and pick up building the district where we last left off. You have my blessings Brother Freelancer!

Report Post Tip

Freelancer smiled and shook the Reverends hand.

Thank you brother, I took the liberty of restocking the altar wine I uhm tasted yesterday. 

He looks around then turns to the Rev, with a shocked yet happy face.

I'm not too drunk to taste this chicken exact chicken Rev. I hope I can do you proud and grow our former district into something beautiful. I will stop by from time to time to bless the whores, they would be lost without us.

As he starts walking towards the car waiting outside he turns to the Reverend and smiles.

Make sure you stop by the our old head quarters later on, after I've done a little re modelling. I'll bust the champagne out and we'll officially open the Lucky 38.

Freelancer got into the car and got ready for the tasks that faced him ahead.

Report Post Tip
Congratulations Freelancer, you're a fantastic man, I know you and your family will do well.

All the best brother :)
Report Post Tip
Congrats
Report Post Tip

''Congratulations I suppose. Hopefully it lasts longer than the last time.''

Report Post Tip

Brie had been talking to her good friend Freelancer quite a bit recently, but for some reason he failed to tell her the great news. Well it was either he forgot to tell her or he did but she wasn't paying attention. Either way though she knew she had to congratulate him. She was on the next plane out to Sin City. Once she got there she hailed a cab and told the driver to take her to Summerlin, it was a quick drive from the airport. She did have the driver stop and a local speakeasy on the way so Brie could pick up a little something for Freelancer. She purchased the best bottle of whiskey they had and was off to his HQ which was quite the easy one to spot.

She got out of the cab and walked her way up to the front doors, which were wide open. She peered in and looked around, the place was empty but what can you expect from a HQ that just opened.

"Hello... hello..."

No one responded back so she helped herself in, she walked slowly down the hallway and hooked a left down another hallway. There she spotted a shadow in the fogged out glass of the main office down the hall.

"Hello... Freelancer... is that you?"

She was able to get the attention of the man in the office and he slowly opened the door. It was Freelancer a smile so big went across his face and he saw Brie standing there with a bottle of whiskey in her hands. Brie smiled back and walked up to him giving him a hug.

"Well now, you don't know how happy I am to see you in this position. I had to come her personally to congratulate you, oh yeah and here I brought you a bottle of Whiskey it is supposed to be pretty awesome."

Brie handed it to Freelancer, he cracked open the top looked around for a couple of glasses but couldn't find anything since everything were in boxes.

"Just take a swig out of the bottle, I won't tell anyone."

Brie chuckled as he shrugged his shoulders and took a swig, he then passed the bottle to her and she did the same.

"Congrats again hun, wishing you the best out here. If you ever need anything I will just be a phone call away."

Report Post Tip

TLWolf hears some noise in the HQ and asks one of his BGs to check out what is this all about, the BG leaves to check it out and returns back after a while saying that the guys are talking about FreeLancer starting his crew in Summerlin, TLWolf dismisses him and gets out of his seat to get ready to go to Freelancer and congratulate him, it is better to do it now, he likes to be always among the early birds, yes he might have been busy lately and didn't have the chance to do this lately but he has some free time now so it is better to use it before life gets him busy again.

He starts suiting up and reaches to his guns cupboard and picks up a nice gun in its box to gift it to Freelancer, he then leaves his office and heads down to the garage where he asks his BGs to use 10 cars parade so he can make a good entrance, His BGs jumped in the 10 cars and the parade moved towards Freelancer HQ in Summerlin.

TLWolf then steps out of his car and gets to Freelancer HQ where he is welcomed by one of his associates that guided him towards Freelancer office. TLWolf asks his BGs to stand outside after he had asked his associate to hand me the gun.

" Consig Freelancer, Congratulations on starting your crew. Summerlin needed a great leader to build it up and no one would grow Summerlin more than you. I wish you a prosperous successful life ahead. You have the support of all your neighbours in Las Vegas. Good Luck. " said TLWolf.

TLWolf then leaves hands the gun to Freelancer and says: I Hope you accept this gun as a gift from me representing the strong relationship between us. TLWolf then turns back to leave Freelancer office.

Report Post Tip

Freelancer looks around as a crowd has gathered around, he smiles and pours himself a glass of champagne.

Thank you for all the kind words guys, it truly puts a smile on a fellas face.

As he stands there talking 4 guys starts to open crates near a table.

Champagne on the house for everyone.

Report Post Tip

Freelancer what can I say but the up most congrats to you as well as the Good Reverend. Ever since our move here the both of you have opened your house to us and the bond of brotherhood has began to grow even past what there was before. 

Spartacus grasps a glass of the champagne being handed out and holds it up in a toast. 

To great brothers and the beginning of a new chapter in your life. Congrats again.

Report Post Tip

Upon seeing Freelancer out and about and addressing a fairly large crowd he stops by to see what is going on.  Only to notice that Freelancer is getting authed and who better to have an opportunity.

Congratulations Freelancer I am sure good things will come and you'll live a long and prosperous life.  May you have many moons and cookies, and may your aim be straight and true.

With that he takes his leave and heads out.

Report Post Tip

Al Capone, his eyes watery from the soft pulsing of a hangover that was coming on heavier with every moment, sucked on a Chesterfield like a straw. The smoke hung from his lips, and with his other hand, he pushed a damp handkerchief against the small beads of sweat that lined his forehead. It did little good. If there was one thing he missed about New York, it was the weather. The seasons. A cold spring breeze to remind you how recently winter had been. Here it was warm, hot and sizzling. He had an entire wardrobe of wool suits picking up dust. 

Summerlin, too, had grown slightly inactive since The Church had moved to The Strip. But today, as Capone knew and had planned alongside The Reverend and the man of the hour himself, the district would find its new leader. With Capone's old associate, Banks, having recently made his bones for the family, he was no longer required to wait on Al's every need, nor drive him to his every whim, and damn if that didn't frustrate the old paisan just a little bit. He had gotten used to having the guy around. Instead, he had a message sent to the new boss of Summerlin:

"The Strip ain't ever far away.

- Capone."

He had already offered his congratulations to his friend and peer in person, the last time they had met and made formal their arrangements, but knew a note would serve as a token of respect regardless. There was trust and faith in the relationships between the factions of Vegas, and from his position within The Church, Al could see a fortune and a legacy realizing itself every day. 

Report Post Tip

MsGentle was late as normal but was pretty sure her good friend Freelancer would not notice or mind her lateness as he was used to it, normally if he wanted her to be on time anywhere he would tell her a time while adding on a thirty minutes. Looking around she finds her friend entertaining what she politely calls paid fans and walks through the throng of well wishers.

"congratulations my friend I knew it would not be long before seeing you rise"  she gives a warning glare

"you know what I mean so wipe that drunken smirk off your face and don't even think of saying what pops into that head of yours to try and make me blush"

she gives him a hug and against her better judgement a bottle of, what she was told, the finest whiskey

"good luck my friend I know you will be great"

Report Post Tip

There was never a bad time to visit Vegas and the news from Reverend Al was all the excuse Curtis needed to get saturated drunk and on a flight to the city of endlessly rolling dice and tables. Landing at the airport, he peeled himself off the plane and poured himself into a waiting car. Heading over to Summerlin he ingested a few other intoxicants to straighten himself out and emerged from the car in a surprisingly sharp and attentive state at the Lucky 38. Heading inside he found Freelancer glad-handing the well wishers. He bounded over enthusiastically and embraced the new leader.

"Hello my friend! Congratulations on your new appointment! I'm sure you'll be ready to overthrow the old stool in no time and take over as Godfather of this district. I'm pleased Al made this appointment and I look forward to what you guys can deliver to this great city. There will always be a need for a gambling Mecca and so the appointment of those that control it, is all the more important. Good luck my friend, I hope to see you do well."

Report Post Tip

IvanRomanov remembered the last time the bloodline of Freelancer was given the permission to set up in Las Vegas. His late father's demise was one that should have never happened Ivan thought. The attack on Freelancer's father was over a childish old feud that should have been squashed years ago. Ivan only hopes that the man's bloodline can move on and build to his full potential. 

"Congratulations Freelancer. I cannot wait to see you do well in Las Vegas. I know you can, and so do others. I sincerely hope to see you build up the city like it used to be. Good luck comrade."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Freelancers Move On.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL