Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 16:24:09
Page:  1 
Life Of A Soldier. Started by: Carnival on May 15, '15 22:03

When past, present and future overlap, it creates a void inside a human being that doesn't heal easily...

It was 1925 wars across europe had erupted, the cause of it? Humanity. It always was in a mans nature to to be greedy as the devil himself. Carnival and his first platoon of the 51 battalion had set up camp near the the serbian borders. Russia and the rest of europe had gone into deep corruption from within, only select few knew of the events that were accuring. Madness was on loose, slavery brought back, women and children killed mercilessly, it was a living hell. Carnival, was a to eliminate this threat once and for all and hopefully stop the madness ever happening again. Never did he know that any evil had to be taken out by it's roots for it to be annihilated completely...

-Chief, those guys were fucking pricks, they were like crazed animals trying to kill everything on sight! What's going on here??

-Calm down soldier, you're not payed to ask questions, anything that's a threat you kill it. No exception.

Astrid, he was a good soldier, one of the best, sharpshooters. Was accepted into the "academy" as a prodigy, some even called him eagle's eye for his talent with snipers and other precision weapons.

-Okay, okay.. No need to get worked up.. What'll we do now chief?

-First off patch yourself up, i mean i can see your flesh sticking out of your.. well flesh, let Punk clean you up and have you ready for whatever's ahead.

-Roger that chief.

Punk, he wasn't the best, but his way with the knife made him exceptional, learned the way of a field medic at the same time, stealth assassin, death surgent, Punk. His real name? Actually he doesn't know himself, had some kind of an amnesia when he was a kid, and made things even more easier for the "academy" to recruit him. All in all he was the most reliable guy you could have at your side.

Tell you the truth, this was a losing battle from the very beginning. Crazed battle frenzied people, on the other side, getting massacred for no real reason, it was like the ruthless part of humanity unleashing on the world like it was some kind of a brainwashing.

-Okay guys, this is pretty much it, don't want to make this long and i'll be brief, it's a suicide mission. But if we get out, well let's just say i'll introduce you to the words of good time. 

-Heh! Come on boss, it's not like you to get like this, you know we'll get out of this alive, you have me on your back, you know that.

Glances at the horrible wounds astrid had taken from the previous assaults on the way to the capital. Punk saw his worried face but didn't say much, only smiled as if agreeing that of what Carnival said.

-Alright, lets make this count. 

Old rush tactics, making their way to the tallest building in front of them which was their HQ they had acquired the information from near by bases through infiltration, and most of their base of operation was in that building. Bloody field was carved through many soldiers to get inside, if Carnivals team had not been prepared for something of this scale they would have never gotten this far. Main lobby was cleared in an hour time, surprisingly the elevator door was being control since it was staying open for quite a while, as if it was inviting Carnival in. Accepting that they went inside, not knowing where they'd go, but knew that it would be the end of everything they tried to stop.

-Welcome to my playground you pathetic shits.

A fat disgusting man sitting with his cigarette in his mouth, Carnival rises his hand gun at him.

-This ends, you've brought everything to chaos. Many people have died for this moment, and i won't waste it any longer.

-Heh! they died for good of men kind! You think just producing is all these lab rats can do? NO! But you wouldn't understand.

His disgusting lips and voice echoed through Carnival's head, his magnum shooting all of his bullets at him at that time, every image he had seen through this campaign flashing before his eyes, they were those of a mad man itself but with a purpose. He died, not sure why he didn't put much of a fight and why he even invited Carnival up to his floor, but the job was done. Stumbling on few documents, everything was clear that this had gone beyond humanity, but it was brought to an end... Or so Carnival thought.

Five years since that time, cutting off all ties with military background, he had started working freely for the Detroit mafia in America, his past still hunting him, his teammates still following him, and the near future enemy that would devastate him... 

Report Post Tip

(It is a continuated story. Will be able to bring the whole thing to a close the "mafia" way in my next post, but needs time, in the meantime it would be really appreciative of you guys if you could drop a comment or RP in your own way and tell me if it stands up to your expectations. Thank you.)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Life Of A Soldier.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL