Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 14:40:38
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
1,000,000 Dollars For The Best Joke Started by: TheLoneWolf on May 16, '15 00:39

Titi le Renard enters this place and tells a joke he heard back then in Paris

When can a woman make you a millionaire?

When you are a billionaire.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $70,000 Tip

Kazimir unbuttons his damp shirt before loosening his black tie, clearing his throat in the process.

As a child I was bedazzled by magic. I will never forget witnessing my first show.

"I will disappear on the count of three!"

The great magician begins to count down in Spanish.

"Uno... dos..."

And then he disappears, without a tres.

Kazimir coughs awkwardly before wiping the sweat from his brow.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

I have a friend whose wife was looking at herself in the mirror. She told him "I look so fat, can you give me a compliment?"

My friend responded : "you have perfect eyesight".

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

As the party goes on, TLWolf feels happier specially to see many faces who decided to give the time and attend the party. He was actually very happy deciding to greet personally every single person who attended the party. As he walks around he met LuisGato who told him a nice joke about the nancy boy. 

Thanks LuisGato, it is a nice joke, Please enjoy the party. Said TLW as he points to one of the guards to help LG find a nice table.

Report Post Tip

TLWolf greets TLR and listens to his joke and laughs a little saying to him: They say behind every successful man there is a woman, but definitely not the one you are talking about, haha. Thanks for the joke TLR, Please enjoy the party.

Report Post Tip

TLWolf listens to Kazimir and smiles saying: We will arrange a Magic Show hopefully soon, maybe you can join us and amuse us with one of your magic tricks if you have any, then calls one of his guards and tells him to start working on a Magic Show after the party is over. 

Report Post Tip

As TLWolf sits with some of his crew members to decide which is the best joke, he listens to Wallop joke and claps his hands and says loudly: We have no stairs here, Drink as you Wish.

Report Post Tip

TLWolf started sorting the Jokes he have heard out so far and find it difficult to pick the best one, they were all good jokes, he laughed from his heart and he is enjoying the party a lot. He finally made up his mind on the best Joke so he walks to the stage, takes the Microphone and starts an announcement.

Hmm, Excuse Me

Thank You Everyone for Coming

Thanks for Sharing This Happy Moment With Us

I Can't Express how Happy I'm.

Before I Announce The Winner, I want to let you know That I decided to Keep This Party Going.

A Winner Will Be Selected Every Week & The Coming Prizes will be 1,500,000 US Dollars.

Every Week, The Best Joke will be Selected & The Winner Will Take 1,500,000 USD.

& Exactly as this Party, Everyone who tells a joke will receive 50,000 USD.

Without Further Delay, Let Me Announce The Winner of This Week.

The Winner is

Sinter

Thank You Sir

1,000,000 USD Will be transferred to your account now.

Thank You Again Everyone.

Keep The Party Going.

Report Post Tip

Lech goes on the stage and tells the first thing that comes to his mind,

Two women silently sitting in a cafe.

And leaves the stage as swiftly as he came.

Report Post Tip

TLWolf claps his hands in a way that everyone clapped their hands supporting Lech saying his first Joke. Lech was new to the family but he had the courage to get up on the stage to tell a joke, he deserves all the support. " Thanks Lech " shouts TLWolf out loudly.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: 1,000,000 Dollars For The Best Joke
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL