Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 15:35:28
Page:  1 
Black Bottom.Here We Come! Started by: TonyCapazzo on May 16, '15 02:40

A car pulls up to the streets and a man comes from behind the vehicle and opens the passenger side door. The first thing that's seen are brand new sparkling shoes, no doubt the finest leather Italy had to offer. Then suddenly appeared the man. TonyCapazzo stepped out wearing his pinstriped suit and rested firmly atop his head as always, his green-ribboned fedora.

He looks over and shakes hands with Kill-The-Irishman, Locarno, Scarfo and Joseph_Ligambi. He continues on down the line and shakes the hand of Godfather Chairman Latin.

The scenes are amazing as Tony has used his connections through his night club THE LUX to gather tables of food, drinks and several humidors set in place with the finest cigars in town. The live band is kicking and everyone is having a great time. Tony was always about people having a great time, partying and creating memories. It's what he did at the LUX and he basically moved the party to the streets on this day.

Tony makes his way to the front of the crowd and as he walks he has sudden flashbacks of the day he first began this life, not really knowing much, not having any real family. He was blessed to be surrounded by some of the best mafioso the country had to offer. He thought about his early days and then when he first became a Don and now it all came around to today, this day, this moment.

Tony steps forward and removes his fedora as he smiles. He looks around and then speaks.

"Thank you all for being here today. I won't keep you too long so everyone can properly enjoy all the festivities I have set up today."

Tony pauses and looks over to the direction of Godfather Latin and Scarfo. He then points over to them and smiles.

"First and foremost I want to thank the two men who are most responsible for me being here today.

Godfather Latin..I want to thank you deeply for giving me this opportunity. I truly appreciate everything you've done for me. I could remember when you first became a Don in South Philly. It was all new to you and I approached you and told you I was there to help and I would be by your side, and that I did. Today you repay me for everything with the ultimate reward. You have taught me so much about so many different things that there is no way I could ever ever repay you but what I do promise is that I will continue to be by your side, help build this fine city of Detroit by bringing back some prominence, wealth and honor to Black Bottom. Thank you a million times for this great opportunity."

Tony nods and smiles at the Godfather. He then turns his attention to Scarfo, his personal advisor.

"Scarfo...brother...words can't even do justice to the amount you've done for me. You've been with me from the beginning and have went above and beyond, broken your back three times over just for me and the good of the family. I appreciate your hard work, your time and your effort you've given me. I can honestly say without you I may not be here today. Thank you for standing by my side. If there was ever a true definition of what a right hand does or is well then, you my friend are the epitome of it and you are easily the gold standard. I thank you for everything you've done and can't wait for us to begin this next chapter in our lives. Although you're very busy with business in the old country and other things I am so very glad you're still by my side. Thank you."

Tony pauses and whips out a piece of paper.

"There are just a few more people I would like to quickly thank. Godfather Tetley, Godfather Curtis, Godfather Archy, Godmother BlackBetty, Godfather Fear, Godfather IvanRomanov, Don MrSpikeS, Don LordBlackwod, Don SiriusBlack and Maple. THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH. Each one of you has over the course of my time on these shores given me pieces of knowledge, wisdom and most of all time. Time that's helped me grow and gain knowledge and wisdom myself. Thank you all so very much."

"Of course I am sure there are names I am forgetting but please forgive me. There have been so many people instrumental in my success and my path to get here and I truly thank you all mentioned or not."

Tony puts away the paper then looks back to the crowd.

"Back in March I was given the nod to set up in South Philly under Godfather Latin. I really didn't know what to think but I knew I was up for the challenge...over the course of this time I have been so truly blessed to have some of the most hardworking men and woman work for me. Absolutely selfless in their ways. I want each and every one of you to know that your hardwork has always been noticed and without you being as...well...badass as you are, I would not be here today. A leader is only as strong as his men and woman...thankfully I have some of the best men and woman this country has to offer."

Tony pauses then looks over to a group with Kill-The-Irishman and other family members.

"Now that I will be stepping into this next phase of my life there will be a void. Someone will need to step up and run the bulk of the family....

This man has really stepped up in so many ways to help me, has always been by my side. He is exactly what's needed to help me restore Black Bottom to being top notch. I want to announce here today my authorization to Kill-The-Irishman to set up his headquarters in Black Bottom and continue running our family. KTI we've spoken in great lengths on this so I will just say, congratulations to you, this is well deserved and continue to make me, the district and the city proud. So at this time I present to you Don KTI's newest family...THE DETROIT PARTNERSHIP"

Tony then nods at KTI. He looks to the masses as he puts on his fedora.

"Together with KTI, Don Fear, Don Scott-Weiland, Don Phantom and Godfather Latin I look forward to us flourishing in Detroit and restoring her to glory!"

Tony starts to conclude.

"Well, this guy has taken up wayyyyy to much of your time. Everyone please enjoy the entertainment, the food, the drinks, the cigars and whatever else you can get your hands on. Thank you all for coming out today. This will truly be a moment I will never, ever forget. Thank you."

With that the new Godfather tips his fedora to the masses and disappears into the crowd to meet fellow mafioso.

Report Post Tip

TLW received a memo earlier this day that Tony is starting up his own crew, he was kind of expecting such an announcment from Tony later today, he was actually on his way to Tony's HQ to salute him.

TLW reaches Tony's HQs, walks in with only one of his associates after he have asked his guards to stay outside.

Good Evening Tony, Las Vegas sends its regards and wishes you a successful life. I'm sure you are up to it. Congratulations and Good Luck

TLW turns back and asks one of his guards to hand over a small gift he had brought to Tony, I hope you will like this Souvinir, says TLW

TLW then turns back to leave Tony's office so he can allow others a chance to get in and congratulate him.

Report Post Tip

Brie got word that there was a big announcement coming out of Detroit, it was an announcement that she was told she couldn't miss. So she finished up her business in LA, leaving her bakery in the hands of a couple of well trusted employees. She was on the next flight to Detroit, it was a quick flight she had gotten there a day early so she decided to check out the city. It had been a while since she had strolled the streets of Detroit in fact it hadn't been since the war that took her mothers life.

To her amazement the city was booming, the streets were active and the business district was flourishing. She was in shock on how the city was coming along, ever since Godfather Latin took reign of the city him and his crew had made this city what it was meant to look like. She spent the rest of the day strolling the streets and visiting a couple of friends, ones she had known back when they were a part of the Philly nation. 

The day went fast, she made sure it was an early night. There was no way that she was going to miss the big announcement. The next morning she woke up bright and early got ready and went to the location of the announcement. She was one of the first ones there getting a prime spot up front. There she waited until TonyCapazzo appeared at the podium, she stood there and listened as he made his long speech.

A smile beamed across her face when she heard the news that he was taking the roll of Godfather in BlackBottom. Once he finished she had to approach him.

"Congratulations Godfather, we may have not actually met before but I have heard wonderful things from Lordblackwod. I knew I had to be here to watch you take this position. It is amazing sitting back and watching Detroit grow and with you taking BlackBottom the growth of this great city will continue. I want to congratulate you and wish you the best, and I'm looking forward to seeing Detroit continue to flourish."

With a shake of hands Brie was off to the airport, and onto her next destination. 

Report Post Tip

With a smile on his face, Locarno gripped his Don's hand hard when it was offered. If the man only knew what he meant to Locarno; he could think of no one else more deserving of his new title of Godfather.

After a wonderful and deserving speech by Godfather Capazzo, Locarno made his way to a waiter and grabbed a drink from the tray.  He let the worries of the world slip from his shoulders and grabbed a drink and held it high in the direction of Tony. This was a joyous day and occasion, the worries of the world could wait!

"Salute, Godfather Capazzo! Black Bottom will never know a better leader!" he exclaimed to all those around him.

Report Post Tip

Rain couldn’t wait to arrive to her new home in Black Bottom DT.  All the excitement of a new home and  Don Tony Capazzo becoming the new Godfather there was so overwhelming.  As she drove through her new city to the place where all the festivities were going on she couldn’t wait to express how proud she was to newly appointed Godfather.  As she arrives and makes her way through the crowd she steps up to her new Godfather and takes his hand.

Godfather we honor you today because we know this  great achievement was born of great sacrifice.

Your ambitions are broad enough to include the aspirations and needs of others.

You have  let us known that  every successful  Godfather in this thing ours knows that his or her achievements depend on  the strength of the family working together, that you did not take this journey alone. 

You are a true inspiration and I thank you.

It is not  the title that honors you, it’s you that honors the title.

Congratulation Godfather.

Rain hurries off because she is about to piss in her pants.

Report Post Tip
Salvatore arrives in Black Bottom. He enters the compound and stands and listen to His Godfather speech. When the speech is over Salvatore walks over to congratulate his friend and Godfather Tony Capazzo.

Congratulations Godfather we are proud and honoured to call you our friend and Godfather. You have been a delight to work under. Truly a great Leader and always humble. We your friend and family haven't and will forget the kindness you have shown up today.

Salvatore hugs his Godfather and friend. Excuse me Godfather you have many guests that wish to congratulate you. We all love you and respect you.

Salvatore joins the rest of the crowd singing and dancing.
Report Post Tip

Spiels patiently waited his turn to honor his new Godfather.  The line seemed to be a mile long, but it was well worth the wait.  When his time came he kissed the Godfathers hand and bowed his head.

What a great day Godfather Capazzo!!  We knew this day would come and no one is more deserving of this honor!  May we live long and prosper in this great town.  Enjoy the moment for this evening....tomorrow it is back to work to make Detroit a powerful and influential city!

Report Post Tip

So like Tony to ready such an extravagant and fancy ceremony. this is what S56 was thinking as he neared the gathering. he smiled, as he went passed all the tables of food and drink. He had to wait his turn, and as he did he listened to everyone congratulating the newly appointed Godfather.

S56's turn arrived and he neared Godfather Capazzo and his very symbolic green-ribboned fedora. His smiled widened with every second, but suddenly a cloud of thought appeared on his head as he started to wonder what to say.

As he became face to face with Godfather Capazzo, he shook his hand, smiled and said:

"I really don't know what to say that hasn't already been said. So I'll just say my own personal experience, and that is that I really grew into this thing of ours because of you, and i feel every achievement of yours is mine as well. So congrats to myself."

S56 laughed and then shook hands with the man of the hour. He then took one step back, raised his glass and said:

"Congratulations Tony."

Report Post Tip

Tony this is a great day for you and for the city of Detroit. I know you'll do a great job in Black Bottom and there really is no one more deserving of the honor. I thank you for all your help since day one and I can't wait to see the district grow under your leadership. Congratulations Godfather Capazzo!

Report Post Tip

IvanRomanov overheard a commotion happening in the nearby streets. He noticed the newest Godfather giving his respects to the other leaders around the country. Ivan heard his name. Ivan was very fond of his comrade TonyCapazzo. They were both authed as leaders around the same period and they held that bond together. It was rather nice seeing his peer get his own district. It was definitely special.

"Tony my dear comrade, congratulations! It seemed like it was only yesterday when you took auth in the city of Philadelphia. Working aside you these past couple months have been a true pleasure. I wish the best of luck in your new appointment. 

And if you need anything, I am only a phone call away. Congratulations again comrade!"

Report Post Tip

Hearing the multiple voices and everyone cheering he decides to have his driver pull over so he can listen to whats going on.  Munching on a Cookie he just got from his new establishment down the road at The Crumbled, he steps out the car and walks into the crowd.  Hearing about a promotion of some sort his guards push people out the way so he can reach the front and see who the lucky individual is.  He sees Tony shaking many hands and kissing many babies like he was just made president.

Congratulations Tony, I do apologize I am late in the celebration.  But you are more then welcome to stop by The Crumbled on me, I owe it to you for being so rude for your celebration.  I know with your new district you will do fantastic things and great things will come.

Jumping back into the car he tells the driver to local gun store to pick up his gun after having to get some work and parts replaced on it.

Report Post Tip

Scott-Weiland wades through the gathered friends and spectators to approach Godfather Capazzo, and extends his hand to him. Once accepted, he gives him a vigorous hard hand shake. 

Congratulations, Godfather Capazzo! You are more than deserving of this honor, and I can't think of a better person to work alongside with as we rebuild Detroit back to it's former glory. I look forward to working even closer with you in the coming days and months. As a gift, you'll find a nice large bottle of bootlegged whiskey awaiting you in your new Headquarters. Courtesy of the Freaks at The Carnival. Congratulations again!

Scott-Weiland backs away to give others the chance to approach the new Godfather.

Report Post Tip

LordBlackwod had received word there was a ceremony being held in Detroit for the new GodFather of BlackBottom. Knowing the old Don since their days in Philadelphia, Blackwod was over joyed to attend this ceremony. So to make it a proper visit he had to stop by a liquor store to pick up one of the finest bottles of champagne available. On his way to the air field he also stopped at one of his safe lockers, he cleaned out all the stuff in there and pulled out a vintage nickel plated pistol. Word was it was from the collection of Late GodFather Ajani, it had made its way to him via some old connects through Chicago. This is the perfect combo of gifts for this guy. Blackwod boarded his plane to Detroit and got to the ceremony as swiftly as he could. Traffic had taken its toll, he was late. But that couldn't curtail his excitement. 

He entered inside the premises guarded my heavily armed men, this was normal for a ceremony of such stature, dignitaries from all over the country were attending this ceremony. When he walks in there at first. He notices GodFather Chairman Latin standing by the door greeting the other guests. Blackwod walks up to the GodFather and gives him a hug and kisses his ring. Then he follows suit with kissing the rings of the other Chairmen in attendance, exchanging hugs with GodFather Curtis and Tetley. He hangs back for a little for the crowd to die down a little. A lot of people were in attendance to see the newest GodFather of Detroit. Blackwod excuses himself from the Chairmen and wonders down the halls. Shaking hands with other leaders from the Detroit. He congratulates Don KTI on his new title and HQ, he has a little chit chat with Don Fear and Don Phantom. Then he walks a little further down to see the man of the hour. There he was shaking hands and exchanging hugs. Meeting all the people from the criminal world in attendance. 

Blackwod walks up to GodFather TonyCapazzo and gives him a huge hug and kisses the GodFather's ring. He presents him the bottle of champagne. 

What can I say my friend. Its been a long time coming for you. I know your lineage in these parts isn't as old as most, but the work you have done is simply exceptional. I remember when you took the reigns in Philly, working up a solid crew, bringing South Philly back to relevance after the death of the late GodFather. And then when I saw GodFather Latin move to Detroit, I knew this day would come. And I am so happy for you that it has. There isn't a better man for this job bro. I know that you will do whatever it takes to expand the criminal order in BlackBottom and bring it back to glory. I wish you the best of luck as you move forward with this adventure. 

He digs into his coat and pulls out the vintage old gun. And presents it to the newly appointed GodFather. 

I am told it comes from the collection of a great man. I hope it brings you good luck, certainly something to put in a locker with your collection good sir! 

He takes a step back and raises a toast. 

Congratulations GodFather TonyCapazzo! 

Report Post Tip

It was a long day at the church. Rev. Al had been collecting funds from his local homeless shelters all day. This was a very prominent business venture. The reverend charged a very low rate that was half the price of the local hotels. It was a good source of income and a benefit for the homeless who couldn't afford to stay in a hotel, but had just a few dollars to their name. Rev. Al would gladly take that and offer them shelter.

It was a special day in Detroit. All the bigwigs were in Black Bottom to congratulate TonyCapazzo on joining the reigns of GodFather. It was a feat that everyone couldn't achieve. It was a feat that separated the top guys from the bottom. The rich from the poor. The bosses from the thugs. TonyCapazzo achieved this. TonyCapazzo had now joined the balls of steel club. The mafia world rejoiced.

Rev. Al came to do what he always did. Being the Community Chaplin, Rev. Al would lead them in prayer and quote a scripture. Rev. Al's work was never done, but this occasion didn't seem like work because Brother Tony was a friend, a good man, a leader.

Amen!

So today we, the mafia world, congratulate Brother Tony on this special occasion and achievement. I also want to give a special thanks from the city of Las Vegas! May you continue to achieve the unachievable.  

Rev. Al reached out to shake Brother Tony's hand and  then headed out to the Detroit whore houses, in search of those needing redemption.

Report Post Tip

Curtis arrived at Tony's. It was a special day and he was eager to find Tony. As he arrived he saw the large gathering and listened to Tony make his announcement. After several well wishers had spoken to the new Godfather, Curtis approached him and embraced him warmly.

"Tony! Godfather Tony! Congratulations on your new position! I can't say it was a surprise to see this happen, you were and are the obvious choice to take a district of your own and make the next step. I am pleased to see all the hard work, patience and loyalty that you have invested, be rewarded. Since I first met you in my family, you have shown nothing but willingness to learn, humility and discipline. You've grown well and now rightly walk as head of your district. Congratulations my friend!"

Curtis took a small parcel from his jacket and handed it to the new Godfather. Tony took and unwrapped it with interest. the parcel contained a wooden box and a note. Tony opened the note and read it as best he could, his Spanish not being the best he looked at Curtis quizzically and proceeded to open the box. As he saw the fine Cuban cigars inside, Curtis explained.

"These are supposedly some of the finest cigars made in Cuba. I had Guevara do quite extensive research to find the most reputable factory on the island and he came back with these. The deed you now hold is the ownership of that factory. I believe they have been given specific instruction to send all their primary products to your HQ and will accept whatever direction you deliver. The profits of their normal production and trade will also be directed to your accountant as instructed. I hope this ensures you will never be found wanting for the world's finest cigars."

Hugging Tony once more, he smiled.

"Congratulations my friend. Here's to a long and prosperous life!"

Report Post Tip

"Amazing Godfather Capazzo, congratulations. I knew the first time I met you in South Philly that you were destined for great things, so this is really no surprise to me. I cant wait to see what you bring to Black Bottom."

Ill tipped his hat and headed off down the street.

Report Post Tip
Congratulations GF Capazzo. I must reiterate the words of IllFated - from the first time our paths crossed I was incredibly impressed by your enthusiasm and courteous manner. I knew at once that you would go far, and indeed here you are!

I wish you all the best in this big move.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Black Bottom.Here We Come!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL