Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 16:05:04
Page:  1 
The Detroit Partnership Started by: Kill-The-Irishman on May 16, '15 02:48

KTI left Godfather TonyCapazzo's speech. KTI liked to walk places, enjoy the sight of the city. KTI walked through Black Bottom on the East Side of town. KTI had heard rumors about this area of town. Mostly it's major drug activity and very poor real estate an otherwise "shady neighborhood." One that KTI had become quite familiar with in his career. 

Nonetheless, KTI was getting old.. The walking over the years has kept him in shape. KTI walked to the recently bought building, the sounds of hammers driving in nails filled the air. KTI looked at the building being renovated, leaned back on a light pole and drew a deep sigh. KTI looked up at the sky while in thought. 

KTI's focus was requested upon by his number two; old Uncle Joe.. KTI then got into Joe's car and they began driving back to Godfather Capazzo's new HQ. 

"Why did you walk off?" Joe said.

"Old memories." KTI said

"We'll make new ones..." Joe said

The car pulled into TonyCapazzo's compound where many were already gathered from the previous speech. KTI stepped out of the vehicle and was greeted by his number three; LisG. 

KTI then walked over and up on to the stage where the band was going to play during the remainder of the night. KTI grabbed a microphone and cleared his throat....

Hello everyone, welcome to Black Bottom and thanks for coming. You know, it's quite an amazing journey my life has been. Having been born and raised in this very area, it's quite a surprise to be back; after I found out while overseas that my father had been killed doing this line of work. I was devastated, though not surprised.. Thus is the way of the life. After they shipped me home.... I was only home a few days or so and the house burned down with my mother it.. There I was, homeless and alone. Some old childhood friends had got in touch with me and next thing I knew I was on a train to Philly to start working for a man I had not even met.. Beautiful city Philly is, was an honor to work there. 

I will tell you what an even greater honor is.. Being able to come back and settle in my home town and district even. I stopped by my headquarters before I came here.. It's getting there. I never sold the property after I inherited it.. Matter of fact I paid off the property years ago.. Figured since I was moving back into town I would build my new home there.. Were my new family is going to be. 

KTI pauses briefly...

I guess I am kind of at a loss for words here.. I would like to thank Godfather Latin... Pauses looking in the crowd... He's around here somewhere. Anyway, thank you Latin for giving us this opportunity. I would also like to thank Godfather TonyCapazzo; KTI pauses and points at the new Godfather... for allowing me to follow in my father's footsteps to be a leader in this district.. Me, along side old Uncle Joe and LisG will do the very best to help you make this district great once again.. 

KTI looks around at the crowd.. Judging from KTI's body language and tone, you can tell he is almost done speaking...

I also want to thank all of you who have showed up to show your support.. With that, I will let you continue your activities.. 

KTI walks off the stage and wonders over by the new Godfather.

Report Post Tip

TLW feels he is obliged to Congratulate KTI for starting up his crew and express his great happiness to see this happening. He drives to KTI HQs to congratulate him, He did not feel he need any BGs so he went alone. TLW reaches KTI HQs and steps out of his car into the HQ and asks one of KTI guys to inform him that TheLoneWolf is here.

After a while the man comes back and says to TLW: Please follow me sir.

TLW followed the guy till he reaches to KTI office and gets in saying: 

Consig KTI, Congratulations. I'm glad to see you here today. You Deserve all the best. I wish you the best of luck. Las Vegas sends its regards, Remember you have brothers there anytime you need them.

TLW excuses himself to allow others chance to come in and leaves the HQ.

Report Post Tip
Anthony Salerno congrats KTI with his own family and invites him to come to Salerno's which is where Anthony runs his "business"
Report Post Tip

Brie was just about to head to the airport after hearing and meeting with the new Godfather of BlackBottom, just when she realized that there was another announcement coming out of BlackBottom and it was literally right around the corner. Was easy to find the place, there was a crowd forming as Kill-The-Irishman stood up and began speaking.

Just like that Detroit was growing even more, it was a big day for the city. She waited as KTI delivered his speech and stepped off the podium. Brie checked her watch she didn't have much time left before her flight was due to leave so she quickly made her way to the new Crew Leader.

"KTI, congratulation on setting up here in BlackBottom with the new Godfather. Just wanted to wish you the best of luck with the crew, I'm looking forward to watching you guys grow the city."

She looked down at her watch again, quickly said her good byes and headed to hopefully catch her flight.

Report Post Tip

Locarno made his way towards Kill-The-Irishman. They had worked side-by-side before and now KTI was going to run his own family. It was something of a family tradition and Locarno was glad that KTI was able to fulfill a role he was obviously well suited for.

"Congrats my friend on a family of your own!" he said as he approached.  He embraced him and said "we will always be family. If there is ever a need you or anyone in your crew has, I will be there."

Locarno then left KTI to his entourage and made his way back to Godfather Capazzo and took a place by his side.

Report Post Tip

Rain makes her way over to KTI, it hard for name Kill-The-Irishman to come out her mouth she has to laugh to herself.  When she meets up with him she gives him a big hug. When she finally lets him loose she tells him

Nothing stops the man who desires to achieve and you are that type of man. You were  proud and unbending in honest defeat, and now humble and gentle in victory.

You are so deserving of this and I am so proud to be able to take this new journey with you.

She hugs him one more time and set off to get her drink on.

Report Post Tip

Suisitsu quickly walked up to Consigliere KTI, who was talking to Godfather TonyCapazzo. In his mind everything was already prepared, every line of the conversation, every smile, every laughter.

Congratulation to KTI! We have been in the same crew for a while now and I must say, it has really been a pleasure being in the same family as you. Now you take the next step and I really believe that you will do some great work in DT and I am just excited to see how you will go about your own crew.

Suisitsu reached his hand forward to KTI and with a big smile on his lips he firmly shook KTI's hand.

Report Post Tip
Salvatore walks up to his friend KTI.

Congratulations my friend we are all proud of you and look forward to working under your leadership.

Salvatore hugs his friend and walks away to get something to eat.On his way to the buffet table. He see Uncle Joe and LisG talking. Salvatore laughs.

Congratulations my friends you two are the hardest working people I have ever had the pleasure of ever knowing. It's a honor being a part of The Detroit Partnership as it was a honor being a part of The Capazzo Family.

Salvatore hugs his two friends and spent the rest of the night laughing and joking with the rest of guests at Capazzo HQ.
Report Post Tip

congrats to you KTI on your own family and crew you will do well and have fun doing

Report Post Tip

After spending the evening celebrating the new Godfather of Detroit, Spiels made his way over to Kill-The-Irishman.

KTI, congratulations to you my friend!  You are very deserving and I'm sure that you will take very good care of your portion of our family.  You know that I am here for anything you might need.  Celebrate tonight, back to work tomorrow!!

Report Post Tip

News came down late in the afternoon from Detroit. Capone had spent the morning sorting out new business ventures with The Church's old home of Summerlin, a task that had left him in need of a stiff drink and a ballgame to wind down. It was the kind of moment you wouldn't expect to see out of the guys from the Motor City, who since their time in Philadelphia, had come across as the kind of relentless, hard-working paisans who knew where their priorities lied and had an old country flavour about it. Capazzo was as worthy a Godfather as any, and Al was glad to hear he had taken the role in Black Bottom. 

The freshly minted Godfather's counsel, almost as much as the man himself, had earned Capone's attention too. Some people will tell you a man is only as good as the advice he gets, and if that was true, he had enough faith in the old heads of the family to not waste a moment of worry. The likes of Scarfo and Joe_Ligambi were practically institutions in the mob world. Capazzo's recent auth, Kill-The-Irishman, was one Capone knew less in person and more in passing. But still, it was one that Al saw a lot of sense in. And who could fail with Uncle Joe at their side? 

Ligambi and Capone went back. More money had passed between their hands than anyone Al knew. Libro Di Sports Betting was the premier bookie in the country - second to none and it wasn't even close - and Capone was the kind of sports fan who put more sanctity into his autographed Babe bat than his own wedding ring. Needless to say, they'd seen a lot of each other back in Al's younger days, when he was more prone to throwing money around as he earned it, and the rapport they had built was strong. Ligambi was a straight-shooter and a businessman in the truest sense of the word, and that was something Al had a lot of respect for. Money made the world turn, and if you could make it, you could run it. 

Feeling compelled to introduce himself to the new crewleader in Black Bottom and to show his respects, Capone made his way over and gripped the mans hand with a firm handshake. 

"Alphonse Capone, but my friends call me Al. It's a pleasure, and if you ever need anything, be sure to call your friends out in Vegas. But, hell, with a man like Uncle Joe around, I don't think you're gonna be knockin' down doors sellin' knives any time soon."

He laughed, huskily, briefly. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

S56 knew KTI was going to give an speech as well, so he was on the look out after he congratulated the new Godfather.

KTI arrived in a car with uncle Joe. S56 followed him to where he gave his speech. S56 couldn't help but think that it was one of the best and most emotional speeches he had heard.

So he walked up to Don KTI as he was making his way toward Godfather Capazzo.

"Don KTI!" he said in aloud voice to get the man's attention. then as the new CL turned to the sound, S56 approached him quickly, gave him a firm handshake and said:

"I'm so happy to hear the news of your appointment. Sorry to hear about your parents though. I'm sure you'll make them and the rest of us here in Black Bottom proud"

he then shook his hand again and said:

"Congratulations, I'll let you get to the rest of the festivities."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Detroit Partnership
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL