Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 14:06:56
Page:  1 
The Sunken King: Legends of the Faye Started by: Lucius on May 16, '15 04:57

Las Vegas has Always been a city of risk and reward, for those willing to risk it all of course. Peaceful as the day way, started with a drizzle then a rainbow in the sky. Lucius had been planing this for many weeks, a step up to take over the Sunken King, a legit restaurant of course, the revenue it would produce was well worth the risk, plus it was going to be used to turn all his dirty money clean.

Lucius raised his hands to the sky as he looked up at the stars, he would never be able to reach those stars. He heard a man once say that it takes dozens of years just for the light of a single star to reach us. Maybe that was why he would never be able to reach a star. They had so much dedication to just shine.

A dark figure blocked off the stars as it stepped in front of Lucius view. It made him scowl. The bodyguard saw the obvious disdain in his employers faye. He took two steps back quickly and took a light bow.

“ My apologies young master Faye. “  The bodyguard saw that Lucius was more interested in the clouds in the night sky, or was it the few stars that occupied the darkness. Daemon could not tell, it was hard to figure out the young master’s way of thinking. Daemon pulled himself up from the bow, and decided it would be best to continue his report before the boy got tired of his presence and did to him what he did to Felix last week. Daemon took a deep breath of confidence then proceeded.

“ The preparation for the take over are completed Sir, we only need your presence to command the force.

Lucius pulled his red hair back into a ponytail and offered his hand. Deamon pulled the young man off his feet. If they kept on having to isolate an entire section of the park just for one of the young master’s occasional star gazing, someone would start to complain.

“ I see dark days ahead Deamon”  Lucius said after he had walked down the hill,he got into the limo, those words were more to himself than to anyone, a reminder of the future to come. A reminder that he would need to draw blood tonight.Lots.The door closed and the limo took off, followed by four others cars filled with guards.

Report Post Tip

The limo arrived almost an hour later in front of the sunken king.

“ Your weapon of choice young master”  Lucius watched his bodyguard offer him a point .45, he shook his head slowly. “ That won’t be needed, we have to be silent, I want us to wave first

“Wave?” The bodyguard asked in confusion. Lucius just laughed to himself, then he dug into his coat and slid out a dagger, threw it up, and caught it back in the other hand, spun it threw it up again and caught it back with the first hand, putting it back in his coat.

You know how good I am with knives, learnt from my old man” Lucius moved to pull open the door, but his bodyguard grabbed his hand. Lucius glared at him, how dare he withhold his movement, a mere bodyguard, Deamon he might be, but lucky he was that Lucius had lost his gun yesterday else this limo would have a fresh coat of red.

“ Forgive me young master,  but I cannot allow you to take first action, as a guar-”  Lucius cut him off before he even finished.

“ As a guard know your place!”  Lucius shouted. It took him awhile to calm his anger, he was too easily angered, a fault in his character, as well with his bloodline. His bodyguard was only thinking of his well being, as a bodyguard should. Though often Deamon went too far, you could say he gave being a bodyguard 140%.

“ My apologies, I’ve been planing this for awhile, Deamon, A commander must be seen by all his men, when I strike first, they will have no doubts in their heart. Now, let us proceed “  Deamon nodded graciously at the young master's words.

Was it Ironic that the rain started to fall again when he stepped out of the car. The pounding rain, patted his red hair down. He barely made it five feet before a bouncer appeared in front of him. The large, bald head man was about to rest his hand on Lucius’s chest to stop his movement, as quick and nimble as Lucius was, the man landed on air, a place that he was no longer.

Now below the bouncer’s arm, knifes slide from his coat, he drove one below the bouncers arm. The bouncer screamed in pain, his hand no retreating to the pain on his side. Lucius grabbed the man’s head, holding it still then dug a knife into the flesh of his neck cutting clean from once side to the next. Blood spurted and gushed, the man choked on his own blood and died.

His gaze shifted from the bouncer to the rest of the guards that guarded the Sunken King. They were also dead, throats slit, guards standing above their cold bodies.

“ That Deamon, is what you call a wave”

Report Post Tip

TLW was driving his car through the city to get some fresh air when he noticed that the park is kinda closed so he realised to himself it must be Lucius again, he always asks his guards to lock out the park for some kind of reason, but he was really doing nothing there, just sitting. They have put some eyes inside couple of times and they have always reported that he have done nothing the whole time, just sitting on a bench and thats it.

TLW Didn't know what was this whole thing of park locking up about but he thought to himself, days will tell what does he really do there.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Sunken King: Legends of the Faye
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL