Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 16:24:09
Page:  1 
How Black Bottom Was Won Started by: TonyCapazzo on May 18, '15 14:48

Don Capazzo sits behind the desk of one of his offices in Downtown Detroit. The telephone is plumped between his shoulder and ear as he intently listens on. He takes a puff of his cigar and continues with his conversation. Tony is, as always, dressed in his finest, a pin striped suit and his lime green ribboned fedora lays atop the table.

He quickly grabs a pen with his free hand and begins to jot down some notes.

"Right."

He acknowledges the caller on the phone.

"It'll be taken care of, no fuckin problem."

Tony grins as he continues.

"Thank you boss, I really appreciate the opportunity....right....got it.....ok so we'll meet once everything is cleared."

Tony hangs up the phone and smiles once again. He takes another puff of his cigar as he contemplates for a moment. It was Godfather Latin on the phone.

The call had been made and the orders have been given. Take over Black Bottom in Detroit, remove the current Godfather and his family. Godfather Latin and Tony did well to disguise their phone calls in the event anyone nearby or anywhere happened to listen in on the conversation. This was to be a very important job.

Godfather Latin had basically given Tony the nod to take over and then oversee Black Bottom. This was always the plan from the moment Godfather Latin set foot in Detroit. Slowly but surely he was orchestrating a take down, little by little, so that he could eventually run all of Detroit.

Godfather Latin and his people successfully took over Downtown and Fear and his Freaks not too long ago took over Corktown. The final phase of the Detroit Takeover would be Black Bottom and Godfather Latin entrusted Tony and his men and woman to finish the job.

Tony quickly calls in one of his closest associates.

"Frankie!"

Tony pauses a moment and within a few seconds Frankie comes rushing in. He was a close confidant of Tony's helping him run his business and also organizing many things on the 'clean' side of things for Tony. Every now and then, much like now, Tony would ask him to cross the business boundary lines and deliver a message or orders.

"Yes Mr. Capazzo?"

"Frankie, I need you to get a hold of KTI. It's happening soon." 

Frankie's eyes light up and he becomes excited, he raises his hands in the air and begins to shout.

"Boss! I can't believe it, it's finally happening! This is amazing! Think of all the business opp-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

Tony quickly cuts off Frankie, now is not the time to celebrate. There is alot of work to be done. Although the current Black Bottom crew isn't the biggest...there was always that 'WHAT IF' factor, Tony was very confident of the people he was going to choose to take on this job. He didn't want the entire family in on this hit, there didn't need to be, it would be a chosen few.

Even though Tony knew they would easily overpower the current Godfather and family he wanted to make sure everything was done right and properly. There could be no fuck ups, the casualty rate on his end would have to be 0, this was an absolute MUST. Tony then continued on with Frankie.

"Shut up Frankie, let's celebrate after huh?"

Frankie quickly becomes quiet and looks at the floor, he adjusts his tie and gets back to business.

"Sorry about that boss, just became a bit overwhelmed with excitement sir."

Tony smiles and nods as he takes another puff of his cigar.

"It's alright Frankie. Now I need you to go down and meet with Kill-The-Irishman. He'll be expecting you. Tell him to gather Locarno, Maeve, Joseph_Ligambi and LisG."

Frankie listens carefully as Tony spews out instructions.

"I will join them as well, together us 6 will head to Black Bottom. We've had eyes for the past few weeks in Black Bottom scoping them out. They have a small operation of maybe 25 people or so. It's no wonder they are a total shit stain on the map."

"But sir, with all due respect, you 6 on 25 of them?"

"Frankie, Frankie, Frankie...As I mentioned we have eyes on them. There will only be about 15 or 16 of them at Headquarters, we've gotten word there will be some sort of meeting held with all the button men and above. The other men who arent there, well they will never even see daylight as plans have already been put in place to erase them. These other 15 or so men are the ones we need to focus on."

"I understand boss."

"Gather up all the gear we'll need and have one vehicle lined up for us to use that can hold all the hardware and us...OK? So let's get KTI and the rest ready and finish this job once and for all."

Tony takes another puff of his cigar as Frankie finishes up.

"Ok you got it boss and I just want to say congratulations sir."

He extends his hand to shake Tony's. Tony hesitates then nods.

"Congratulate me after the job is done Frankie."

Frankie smiles and nods as he notices the determination on the boss's face, he quickly exits the room and starts making the preparations. Tony watches as he leaves and closes the door shut. He takes another puff of his cigar and turns around on his chair to face the wall. On it is a black and white photograph of the current Black Bottom Godfather.

Tony stares at the picture and looks at the man that stands between him and becoming Godfather. He stares at the man who serves as a wedge for the continued story of Tony and his Capazzo Crime Syndicate family. He stares at the man who should go down...the man who has to go down...the man who WILL go down. Everything he's worked so hard for, that his family has worked so hard for...all of it from day one was riding on that fateful moment when the two families would meet. All the people who have put their faith, their time, their effort and everything they had behind Tony and believed in him was riding on that moment. It was there, the opportunity was there for the taking. It was time for the Capazzo Crime Syndicate to seize yet another moment.

With that Tony Capazzo smiles and takes one last puff of his cigar, he outs the cigar on the photograph, burning a hole directly through the current Black Bottom Godfather.

"Black Bottom, here we come."

Report Post Tip

A sharp ring wakes Maeve from a nap. Grumbling, she crawls out of bed and answers the phone, trying not to sound like she just woke up. Her mood quickly changes when she hears the news, a smile reaching her lips. As soon as she hangs up, she rushes to her closet, thumbing through her clothes before picking what she thinks will work best. A business-like pin-striped shirt, because you can never go wrong with pin-stripes, and a short pleated black skirt. More feminine than she usually goes for, but this is a special occasion. She quickly brushes her hair, pulling it back into a tight bun, though a few strands of dark brown hair find their way out of the band and hang by her neck. She straps a knife to her leg and stashes a pistol in her purse before pulling on her black leather boots. Grabbing her keys, she heads out the door and nearly flies to her car with excitement.

Stepping on the gas in her Ford Model A station wagon, she pulls up the the Capazzo HQ and honks her horn, waiting for the guys to come barreling out. Loc, Joe, and LisG pile into her car, Loc riding shotgun, and they tear on down the road. One more quick stop at a bar and the Irishman as well as her boss Tony join the four before they head to Black Bottom. The air is filled with energy, buzzing from it as the group make their way to their soon to be new home. 

Outside of the Black Bottom HQ, Maeve spots a few sharp looking men lurking around. They can only be the upper structure underneath the current Godfather of Black Bottom. As such, they are the ones who need to be taken out. Flooring it, her car screeches as she runs down two men, leaving a third backing up against a wall. Slamming down on the pedal, she closes the distance between the front of her car and the wall, the only thing between the two hard surfaces being the now limp body of the last man. Of course, she was careful enough to not hit the wall so hard that it did too much damage to her car. The thing was expensive! But she got the job done. Looking in the rear view, one of the first men she ran over tries getting to his feet. Maeve throws the car into reverse and backs over him again, and again, just to be sure. 

Once the three men outside are dealt with, she neatly parks her car on the side of the street and looks back at her guys with a sweet smile. Maybe she could have done that with a bit more class, but where would the fun in that be? She pulls out a pack of smokes, taking one for herself before offering the pack to her men. As she lights up, she nods to them.

"Ride's over, ladies. Everyone out!"

Report Post Tip

With the car halted by the dramatic stop it dawned on Uncle Joe why Maeve was the driver; she had a penchant for speed bumps. Uncle Joe and the rest of the hit team sprang from the vehicle guns drawn. Uncle Joe took aim with his Lupara on two would be soldiers. 

Boom!

With a blast from the sawn off Uncle Joe had just cleared the way and killed the two goombas right where they stood. Their close proximity to one another made for an easy target.

Uncle Joe quickly went to reload his Lupara when suddenly from the Headquarters came the biggest hulk of a man Joe had ever seen.

With not a second to spare as Joe's would-be killer drew his gun, Joe quickly reached for his no nonsense 38 special and delivered a fatal shot to the face. Smoke still clearing and the path clear, Joe and the rest of the crew made their way into the headquarters.

Report Post Tip

After we manage to get in the Black Bottom's compound, I think to myself.

"Never be on Maeve's bad side." 

The team gets out of the car, I in my right hand have my brand new Ceska Zbrojovka and, just in case I need it, I have one under my jacket around my waist.

I am wearing my finest suit since this is a job for the Boss and might be my last one. I have to wear the best I have.

After I hear that BOOM! I see how Uncle Joe kills two of the., I manage to spot one of the enemies in the bushes and...BOOM! I shoot him! I then think to myself...

"Well one less, let's go!"

I keep walking then I look again at Joe and see him shoot a very big guy in the face. We are almost ready to get in their Headquarters when suddenly another one comes from the right corner of the HQ.

I quickly say, "This one is mine!"

The guy shoots at me and misses. I then shoot at him and hit him in the chest. I take a step forward and notice that he is still moving so I go closer and put my Ceska Zbrojovka between his eyes.

"Life is good." 

BOOM! The sound rings throughout the area. The guy is not moving anymore and I return to the team as we are ready to get into Black Bottom's headquarter and begin the next phase.

Report Post Tip

Locarno was excited.

He had worked very hard to earn his place with the Capazzo family and today it was all paying off.  As the car came to a jolting stop (after Maeve used a body as a speed-bump) he twirled the blood-red cufflinks he wore to battle and thought back over everything that had gotten him here.  From his early time on the streets, proving himself through ousting the Irish from Philly, making the move with the family to Detroit....and now, clearing out Black Bottom so his Don could take over as Godfather and then to take a place, himself, as RHM of the Godfather Crew.

He was musing over these thoughts until the sound of bullets pulled him back to reality. Joe and Luis were already out of the car firing and, with a smile, Locarno ducked out and surveyed the scene.

Several Black Bottom residents were already on the ground thanks to lead flying from the guns of his family. Seeing no other immediate threats, Locarno reached back into the car and retrieved the tommy gun left behind by the Irish that he had been saving for just such an occasion. The intel said there was a meeting of the Black Bottom leaders in this very building and it was high time they met the Capazzos.  He stepped forward and threw his large frame into the door closing them off from their prey.  

As the door burst open Locarno again surveyed the scene and saw a variety of men staring back at him. Some in expensive suits sitting around a table, some in less-expensive suits but holding very dangerous guns standing beside them.  This was definitely a meeting of leadership and their personal protectors.  He quickly ascertained that one key person was not in the room - the current Godfather of Black Bottom - and that meant one thing to Locarno - everyone in this room was going to die.

As bullets began snapping into the door frame around him he gently squeezed the trigger and the gun roared to life.  As the bullets began finding their marks it seemed like slow-motion as hats flew into the air, drinks exploded on the table and in people's hands, paperwork fluttered to the floor, and blood sprang back from the many victims.

It was all over quickly.

Bullets expended, Locarno dropped the tommy gun to the floor and pulled his Colt. He made his way through the life-less bodies and put a bullet in any head that looked like it might have survived.  He then quickly changed out his magazine and made his way to the stairway in the back, taking cover beside it and waiting on the others to join him for the final push.

Report Post Tip

KTI was the last one out of the vehicle. By the time he was able to get out, the others had already killed the outer guards and made their way into the building.

KTI lunged out of car and into the building behind Locarno. KTI pokes his head into the room and observed the destruction and overall violence that can be seen. KTI notices that the Godfather of Black Bottom was not among the bodies that where in the room. KTI then enters the room. His footsteps seem heavy and loud in the stone cold silence that now entrenched the whole scene. KTI opens a door from the room leading to a bathroom. 

The Black Bottom Godfather was crawling out the bathroom window! The man was almost all the out the window before KTI grabbed him by his ankles and yanked him back in.. KTI threw him into the bathtub, pulled out his M1911 and placed two rounds in rapid succession into the Godfather's kneecaps.

KTI then smacks the Godfather on the head with his handgun to knock him out and silence the screaming. KTI puts a strip of duct tape over the mouth of the man and places a sack over his head.. KTI picks up the limp Godfather and carries him over to a chair.. KTI then uses more duct tape to tie the man to a one of the chairs left behind in building. 

KTI waits for TonyCapazzo....

Report Post Tip

Tony entered and looked at his people. He nodded at the job well done. All the threats had been laid to waste and then there was one. The current Black Bottom Godfather. He sat on a chair and blood was leaking down from the sack over his head no doubt the effects of KTI's handgun coming into contact with his head. 

Tony signaled for his people to remove the sack on the Godfather's head and remove the duct tape over his mouth. The Godfather quickly shouted out.

"Do you know what the fuck you've done Capazzo! You're dead...you hear me...DEAD!"

Tony smiled and looked around the area.

"No...as the looks of things...YOU'RE MEN are DEAD and your situation doesn't seem to be getting any better either."

The Godfather angrily replied.

"You miserable fuck, ever since you and Latin and all you pricks came to Detroit you've been running roughshod here, doing as you please. I've had enough of this bull-"

Tony quickly sent a right hook across the Godfather's mouth causing him to spew some blood.

"Shut the fuck up and stop talking about our Godfather and our people...Look...let's face it...you've been nothing but a black hole for Black Bottom. The district is shit, business is horrible and you're just a fuckup. Me and my people did you a favor putting you out of your misery, now you can go fuck off."

"Fuck you Capazzo, if its the last thing I do I will get you and all your people for this. This won't end like this..you hear me? YOU HEAR ME? This isn't the last you'll be hearing from me. I have worked hard to get where I am..You hear me you fuck! I've put my blood sweat and tears for this, all of this! Fuck you!"

Tony smiled.

"Worked hard? Those words shouldn't even be coming out of your mouth."

"You young punk! This isn't going down like this, I've worked too hard, I've worked too HARD for all this! Too long..TOO GOD DAMN LONG!"

Tony then stood up and pointed his gun at the Godfather.

"Indeed you've been here to long...way to long...now it's time you retire. THIS...."

Tony raised his gun.

"THIS is your one way ticket to hell. Enjoy."

The Godfathers eyes lit up.

"Fuc-"

Before he could finish the sentence Tony Capazzo pulled the trigger starting the next chapter of The Capazzo Crime Syndicate.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: How Black Bottom Was Won
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL