Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 15:35:40
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
1 Year and Still Kicking Started by: SiriusBlack on May 18, '15 16:55

TonyCapazzo steps forward and leans in toward Godfather Tetley, he extends his hand for a shake and then slips a envelope in the Godfather Chairman's pocket.

Congratulations Godfather Tetley. To be around one year is quite an amazing feat. I wish you all the best as you embark on yet another chapter of your illustrious career. I do personally want to thank you for everything you've done for me. I started in Philadelphia, like many others and you've turned it into a great city in which so many great men and women have come out of. Godfather Tetley once again congratulations!

With that Tony smiles and tips his fedora to the man of the hour. He takes a step back and allows others to give their congratulatory words.

Report Post Tip

Adrenaline crazed Misti stumbles into the room with his precious beer in tow.  

"1 year.  Wow.  Much respect to you sir.  I don't know you that well - but you have certainly made Philly a fun city to be a part of.  I look forward to working with you for a long time!"

Misti looks back out onto the street and notices a Teabagging Durden sneaking along and leaves to take care of some business.

Report Post Tip

IvanRomanov noticed the amount of Teabaggers wondering the streets. They were being gunned down by local Wise Guys as if the hunting season for Teabaggers had just opened. As Ivan reached a specific spot in the streets he noticed the reason behind the Durden crew calling themselves Teabaggers. It was a marking achievement to reach the one year mark in our world. What it had meant typically was you achieved the highest reign in the organization. You survived multiple wars, you lead a district or even a city. And in this particular case, Godfather Tetley reached all of those heights. 

"Godfather Tetley, congratulations on this achievement. Not many can say they've reached the peaks like you have, nonetheless many can say they've been around as long as you have either. This is seriously an achievement that only a handful of others have accomplished. Well done Godfather Tetley.

I hope I have the spare time to enjoy the current festivities in your honor. Again congrats comrade!"

Report Post Tip

Arriving at the party in tow with Adorkable on one arm and AliceLombardi on another arm, as usual Adorkable in not wearing any pants.  It is a huge plus to keep greedy hands out her pockets but now the side affect of having greedy hands on her body instead.  But never the less he is in full swagg mode in celebration of a very special occasion that rarely happens with mafioso in this age.  As he enters he sees many familiar faces such as Scott-Weiland, Templar, Latin, Freelancer, Lynchy, Flatline, Fear, Brielle, Curtis.  Just some of the many names having a great time and honoring a great occasions, this being one of the very rare times were Gangster and Godfather a like come together for this special occasion.  He lets the ladies go but before that he kisses them both on the cheeks and lets them go mingle with other high profiled names so he can go conduct business, still sighing after leaving a friends funeral earlier he thinks of one less awesome person that would be here at the party.  He regains composure as he goes about his business, the main business is finding Godfather Tetley to wish him well and just have a good time in general.

Hey Tetley I just want to say I am glad to have known you for as long as I have and its been an honor working with you time to time as well as my Father and Father before him.  May you have another 365 days to come and that we are having one hell of a 2 year party, boy that would be off the chain.  I am glad to be here for this occasion and I am sure others that we have lost would be proud to see you here as well pal, and it is an impressive feat.

Patting Tetley on the back and giving him a brotherly hug he takes his leave to hunt down AliceLombardi and Adorkable to make sure they are not causing trouble, more so Adorkable out of the duo.  Upon tracking down AliceLombardi he pulls her over and goes on the hunt for Adorakable, after locating the two he smiles at them if they ask him if he found Godfather Tetley. 

Yes ladies, but now it is time for the VIP party.  Have you two ladies ever seen or been on a private Yacht? And no, not mine.  That is for another time, but this is a private yacht of Godfather Tetley and we are invite to the party...  It's time that The Hammer makes his appearance ladies.

Report Post Tip
BlackWater comes out to congratulate Tetley in Maken a year in this world of ours. And hopes he make many more
Report Post Tip

Carnival, had waited for most for to give their congratulations, but he had stayed behind in the crowd not wanting to drag much attention to himself with all the big names that were present in at that place. His presence enough was as if he was telling "Congratulations" To the GodFather. Clapping his hands just like everyone that was present, an hour passed rather quick, Carnival thought it was time to leave and do his own things...

Report Post Tip

I can't believe I missed out on the celebratory cake. Two days too late god-damnit and I highly doubt that fatty BlackBetty left any for me....

Many happy returns on your milestone Godfather Tetley 

Report Post Tip
Ahh top teabagging old friend! As usual I'm late but there's no prizes for first place barring a good ole dip.

Who would have thought this day would have arrived... It gives me great pleasure that you dragged me back to sit by your side and celebrate with you.

You have tried on numerous occasions to reach this kind of heights and you have finally done it bub.

I'll try not to take the limelight of you too much but I also look forward to seeing another person who has fought side by side with you for so long reach the milestone and only after that we can have a full night tea bagging each other .
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: 1 Year and Still Kicking
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL