Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 14:35:36
Page:  1 
The Deadly Dinner-whodunnit? Started by: Murphy on May 19, '15 02:18

A dapper looking young woman wearing a long pencil skirt, fitted jacket, and cloche hat pulled over her neat bob cut approaches the masses and pulls a small piece of paper from her purse. Clearing her throat she begins her announcement for anyone who will hear her. 

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I come on behalf of a young lady you all know as Murphy. She has sent me here today to inform you of a competition of sorts. You see, our dear Godfather Tetley is turning a year old and as such there is great celebration all over the cities. As a result he opened up his yacht to a select few for a dinner party, however he was unaware of several gate crashers and as such the news of what transpired has gotten back to the streets. Those of you not fortunate enough to have attended the dinner will instead be competing to discover who did it."

She rustles her paper, peering at the words written there. "This is to say, as information comes back from the boat that has already set sail, you have the opportunity to piece together the information. Word is, something just awful happened but we won't know what until the boat lands in the morning. However you will be able to listen in due to a well placed radio communication device and make deductions. I am told that there is a cash prize for the top 3 winners and three smaller runners up. Here are the rules as follows:

1. You must pay close attention to the radio, there are several people on board that boat so it might be difficult.

2. You must correctly identify each player and their role as well as if they are related to anyone else on the boat. 

3. You must piece together the information given and write down the facts, motives, and other choice pieces of information. 

4. You must make an accurate deduction as to who the true criminals are. There are several and you must give the motives of each one. 

5. All information MUST be given in a private message to my mistress Murphy before the final reveal. If you give the information to her after the criminals have been revealed, you will not receive the prize. 

The prizes are as follows. To the first person to present all evidence correctly, a cash prize of $500,000 will be awarded. To the second person a cash prize of $250,000 will be awarded. To the third person who presents all correct information a cash prize of $125,000 will be awarded. And to the two runners up who present all of the correct information, a consolation prize of $62,500 will be awarded. I must remind you that all information must be complete and must not contain errors. If you are the first person to guess and you are missing any pieces, you will be allowed one chance to go back through the information and re-present your deductions. 

You must not present any vital deductions here. However you are free to talk to each other, discuss what you have heard here in the streets, and gather any pertinent tidbits in your own note pads. I wish you luck as you attempt to outdo the great Sherlock Holmes."

With that the young woman folds up her paper, pushes it back into the notebook in her handbag, and proceeds to sit down on a bench under a parasol with a radio that is connected to a long wire leading to a crack in the door of a muffin shop. The radio crackles with a voice https://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/599422#97161910

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Deadly Dinner-whodunnit?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL