Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 15:35:40
Page:  1 
Quest for the Precious Started by: Gollum on May 19, '15 20:24

The Quest for the Precious

Gives me the precious! NOW!

The woman at the cash register couldn't believe what she was seeing. This small creepy looking bald headed man was screaming at her in this almost demonic sounding voice for something that was precious. She pulled the cash out of the register and began handing it to Gollum.

What...What is this?! This isnt the Precious! What did you do with it stupid fat clerksies!

Gollum goes over and starts pulling the ring from her hands. She wouldnt give it up. She began striking him with her purse. The screams of Gollum would have made it seem like he was the victim. The power went out. How? No one knows. It was just cool that it did cause it adds to the story. 

HELP HELP!!!

The woman began crying for help as Gollum was on top of her. His hands plying open hers and screaming back at her.

No one is here for you! No one is here to Help you! Just give me the Precious and it will all be ok!

The root of all evil was the love of money. The first sin known to man was that of pride. Could it be made that this woman had a certain love of money in the object that she wore on her finger? Maybe it was a string of pride that was in her heart that she couldnt let go of the ring. Or maybe there was something more, maybe some sort of sentimental value to it. It seemed that way with Gollum as he was willing to kill her over it. Why was this last paragraph added? It just fit. Thats all.

Gollum pulled out his little gun and aimed it at the woman. He began smiling and stepped back towards the door.

Now you gives me the precious or i gives you the bulletsies! What is your answer fat clerksies?!

Just then the door opened and knocked out Gollum. He was immediately sent to jail. He was informed that he would have to wait a full ten minutes before he could go out and retrieve his precious once again. But for someone rather something like Gollum, waiting was the most difficult of things. There was no patient bone in his body. Gollum decided to break out of jail. He climbed up through the air vent and crawled through the ceiling. The Police officers and the Corrupt Agents all stood alongside each other talking about how to take out the mafia. It didnt seem like that would happen anytime soon. Gollum continued through the air vents until finally he was outside. 

It was a long walk down Brooklyn but finally he got around to the jewelers store where the fat clerksies...excuse me...the cashier was checking out her last customer for the night. It was amazing that even after all of that she decided to still continue to work at the same business even five minutes after it all happened. The skies were thundering and the rain was pouring and this time Gollum was getting his precious. The door creaked open and he stood at the entrance. The lightening flashed, and Gollum smiled at the cashier.

I am here for the precious!

As you can probably tell, Gollum definitely took care of his business this time. In fact he was so passionate about getting the precious he over looked it and realized the ring he stole was actually a wedding ring from the clerks spouse. Gollum still had work to do since this was not his precious he needed to look elsewhere. 

Report Post Tip

Wandering past the scene of the robbery, Jank makes his way behind the paddy wagon watching party that has gathered in front of the store. What a nice fella, doin all the hard work and leaving the rewards. Janky pocketed the cash and grabbed a coke before strolling out casually.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Quest for the Precious
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL