Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 14:01:00
Page:  1 
The streets of New York Started by: DonJonJr on May 21, '15 16:23

Sitting all alone in the streets of New York after a hard days work, DonJonJr is enjoying one of the only rests he ever has during his days of attempting to become a success. 

With no one to keep him company and nothing sociable to do in his spare time he says to himself  "Is this what the life of crime is all about, I mean apart from the hard work eventually bringing me money and power...... is it really this lonely".  He sits there and just wonders to himself if it's everyone, or just him that feels the same way.

He stops worrying about such things and carries on enjoying his cigarette and coffee.

Report Post Tip

As Sir_Robert_strong walks through the streets of New York he sees that everybody seems busy working for there bosses. It seems that the main thing people would like to do is work. They seem to have forgotten that there is more to do in this world of ours than just work and trafic drugs. 

Then he sees DonJonJr sitting on his own and just enjoying his free time. But he also seems to be thinking about something. 

"Hello there good Sir,  It seems that we are the only ones today that make time to enjoy this live. Could i get you another coffee?"

After getting a new round of coffee and taking out a nice cigar. He Starts talking with DonJonJr and it seems that he has the same idea is him. 

"yeah i've noticed that we aren't very active in the streets now a day. We seem to have lost or selfs in work, and the streets presents is suffering. I hope to see some more people in the future, I truly hope it" 

Then he got up and said. 

"Like everyone in our city i've got to get back to my other activities. I hoop to see you again. Kind Sir"

Then Robert walked of to do the things that need to be done 

Report Post Tip

After a nice long talk with Sir_Robert_Strong, DonJonJr realizes he is not the only one who feels like too much time is being spent working, committing crimes or whatever you want to call it.

He feels a lot better now, with a smile on his face as he finishes his coffee.

He then walks off to carry on with the rest of his day, feeling a lot better about the life he has chose.

Report Post Tip

Curtis had decided to take a break from drinking. It had been difficult at first but after some time, the violent shakes and delirium had abated and some semblance of clarity had started to bleed through the cracks and shine light on his previously pissed-up thoughts. He'd been making more frequent trips to his favorite coffee shop each day.

Normally he'd have fallen out of whatever expensive car The_Stig cared to show up and almost crawled to the counter for revival survival. Now however, he was enjoying the walks and the fresh air. It was an invigorating new outlook. As he approached the wonderful smelling coffee shop he saw a young man sat on the corner bemoaning a lack of companionship. Curtis listened to what he had to say and walked over to him to share a kind word of compassion.

"Belt the fuck up kid!"

He clapped the young Earner on the shoulder and pulled him to his feet.

"Loneliness? You're a fucking mobster! Mobsters aren't lonely, we are the party!"

He held the young man by the shoulders. At arm's length he looked at him and then dead in the eye, he went on.

"This life moves fast kid, it isn't made for sitting around on street corners feeling sorry for yourself. You need to get active and get into it. If you just sit around waiting for shit to happen to you, that's exactly what will happen to you. Shit! You need to go and get stuck in, force your way into the party, take the floor, say your piece and make your name. Force people to take notice of you and use your initiative. Don't be weak and meek and pathetic, no one wants that. Show some balls, some strength and some mental agility and people will take notice and want to make use of you."

Curtis took a needlessly large roll of bills from his jacket and thrust it into the young man's hand.

"You need to get yourself laid. Get yourself a new suit and get yourself down the town this evening. There are any number of clubs, coffee shops and clip-joints you can head for. Just say I sent you and you should get looked after! Now go, and don't let me catch you moping around here with that long face again!"

​Buoyed with his motivational speech for the day, Curtis headed into the coffee shop to see who else he could inflict himself upon before the coffee woke him up enough to see sense. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The streets of New York
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL