Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 14:59:22
Page:  1 
The Praetorian Legion Falls Started by: DarthVader on May 22, '15 00:23

The smoke cleared from the Praetorian Legion's Head-Quarters In Inglewood Los Angeles, sitting at the table Versace and  ♦Juicy_Couture, Johnny_Insane and Kavinsky, and Sinter. The body of Prae laid on the floor with DarthVader closing his eyelids. Opening the door he let one of his men know to take care of the rest and to clean up after. Grabbing a whiskey class he turned to his fellow leaders and raised his glass in a sign of progression for Los Angeles. Versace raised his glass and they took a sip together and Versace spoke.

"We need to get the word out sharply and take care of the businesses that Prae had around the city, we dont want to see a loss in revenue and parts of the district getting out of hand."

Sinter nodded and leaned back bellowing out a plume of smoke. 

"Im sure Johnny Boy has a wrangle on those matters already"

Johnny smiled and whispered to Kavinsky to get a few things taking care of after the meeting. 

DarthVader placed his glass on the table

"I will put a formal word out about the decisions made here tonight for the other families."

He grabbed his things and along with Sinter headed down and made their way down to the streets and to a local speakeasy where some usual faces where always scanted about. Sinter made his way around the bar and a few people gathered about.

Today The Praetorian Legion has been disassembled and Prae laid to rest. After long talks between TheEmpire and The Versace Outfit we agree that this was for the betterment of Los Angeles in the grand of things. The Praetorian Legion has been Authed for roughly two weeks now with little to no progression. While Prae is a good man and we enjoyed our conversations we feel he is just not ready to fill the shoes of a Leadership role. Two relatively new bloodlines never authed before and both given equal chances and opportunity one took off like a prized race horse stallion while the other unfortunately looked as per the out side as a dead horse. Wanting to give the best chance we could we waited until now to see what could change but the changes are pale in comparison and not what we are looking for to help Los Angeles stand strong. My good fellow Versace came to me with word that even some of his members and some of Johnnys where taking notice to the lack of progression so from a ultimately agreed decision between Versace and myself the ending rule was for the Praetorian Legion to be dealt with.

We welcome completely any fresh blood willing to grab this opportunity and work hard with the established families of Los Angeles out in the west, but falling by the wayside and not surely ready for the position is just bad for business. TheEmpire and Versace Outfit will do what it takes to see Los Angeles stand firm and proud. Thank you for taking the time to lend me your ear. 

Sinter hands DarthVader a drink and the two sit at the nearby bar and relax.

Report Post Tip

Fear was out and about minding his own business as he heard the rumblings about another Los Angeles Crew Leader dying, it made him curious on the reasons so he stood around in the crowd before him and listened to what was said. Many things popped out quickly as he listened to the words coming out of DarthVader's mouth. Once it was all said and done he decided to step out of the crowd and ask a couple questions.

"Mr Vader if you do not mind I have a few questions the first one is that you said that Prae had not made much progress but being the Crew Leader that I am the amount of possible recruits have not been very high in the past month let alone for cities where their leader can die at any time. Are you so sure that this progression was not due to this and more so on the fact that Prae was not trying?

"Another question I have is progress in general, if I recall correctly your ranking time was really slow holding many of your members back to the likes of Capo rank for quite some time and even now continue to limit progress by not obtaining the rank of Don, with this being said I am not one to be disrespectful but I am just curious if you feel that you are one to be coming out here and removing people based on progress when you seem incapable to show ranking progress yourself?"

"Last but not least I mean absolutely no disrespect to Johnny but you said he took off like a prized race stallion now maybe I am missing something here but from an outside view there is a heavy difference between an Associate and a member of the family, all I see is associated outside of the hand spots for his family, would you mind informing me of what exactly you were or are looking at which led to this decision of him being a prized horse while Prae was not?"

Fear then stepped back to allow Mr Vader to answer the questions that popped up in his head as he listened to what was said as it just seemed rather odd to him the decisions for Prae's removal.

Report Post Tip

Ah Fear! How are you doing? You address my concerns on progression being as yes I do understand recruiting is difficult but 5 associates for nearly two weeks and finally a 6th. Meanwhile I nor any of my fellow leaders here in LA nor any of those before hand have had a problem with coming up with at least half of the allotted space. Though this is not really my main concern with the number of people being as I am not saying he has to member whore as 5 solid players is better then 50 unorganized. 

Progress in general well now that would be worth its own street debate now wouldn't it? *Jots down the idea on a piece of napkin*

You call my "Progress" into question, cool no disrespect taken just a keen observation but i assure you my progress in every other aspect is not lacking there of. Just like getting your mademan to many crew leaders they see the "Earning of such on a per person basis to different aspects" 

Since day one that I ventured out here to the west and even before hand I've "Progressed" in other areas has building relationships up and keeping LA as whole the best to my abilities along with every other leader now and prior. Even if thats meant removing a few along the way to ensure the city continues. Even now I am progressing to terms of helping my two fellow leaders and building my own family strongly. 

So my progression holding my family back? I would say not. I think my progression has seen us still living and working strongly for LA, Just as Versace, JohnnyInsane or doing now and that is why they are still standing beside me. 

Johnny may have only a few members but he has alot of associates working for him. He built his connections and they will hopefully prove valued members in the future. Johnny has also managed to secure the funds for a more suitable protected home and to take the appropriate measures to protect himself as well. What you do not see how ever are the steps he has shown and taken to "Progress" in his own right in building a relation with both me and Versace and being involved. I am in know way wanting to drag Prae's name through the mud but he did not meet the bar we are looking for.

Report Post Tip

After listening to Mr Vader's responses he looked towards him and said "The outside is the perception that many will take, nobody sees the inner workings and my comments were based on the outside perception but I am not one to harp on something that needs no more harping. You made your own decision and whether the outside agrees or not does not matter as long as you do. I do thank you for the response."

"I also hope that the son of Prae does not take this too harshly given that he seemed to be trying to the outside view but you are right we do not see the inner working so perhaps you are right but I would not know as I do not see it I just hope he picks himself up and gets it going again and gets back to wherever he wants to be in no time."

Fear wandered off to go back to the work he was doing prior to taking some time out to address a couple of the issues he had with what was being said.

Report Post Tip

I appreciate your concerns and understand where you were coming form, I did not expect for the outside to understand the inner workings but im sure its no different from anyone elses city. We how ever believe that what could be seen was in our opinion not the bar we wished to represent and that Prae just did not have what it took for us not to come to the decision agreed upon. I also hope that the family of Prae can pick themselves up and not take it so harshly, and going again. Hopefully with more time and experience his family will be honored with another chance to lead and being more seasoned hopefully succeed.

Report Post Tip
Good that this is only happening in LA - otherwise some others would be dead by now. There are those with even worse progression.

Recruitment hasn't been that abundant lately, so we can't blame Prae for attracted that amount of members, in a city which is probably less appealing to a lot of people due to the limitations of the project. And keep in mind that the amount of people his HQ was allowed to house was only 20. So 6/20 is not too bad, surely?

LA's decision though, even if I don't really agree with it. Rest well Prae.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Praetorian Legion Falls
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL