Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 17:44:18
Page:  1 
Trusting a Rogue over your CL/RHM/HSL Started by: Stannis on May 22, '15 07:36

An Addendum to http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/563713/page1

ZeQ at the time I was against your move. My forefathers wanted to do nothing but prove you wrong. That was my fathers only motivation after you had left BellaVista. My Grand Pa and Pops both bleed for BellaVista and Philly. Bleed for the same Crew Leader, who would later take GodFather. 

At the time this event occurred and half the cleansing in BellaVista happened, my father was against it. My father advised our GodFather against such purging. But alas to no avail. He watched as some of the most strongest and the loyal to BellaVista were searched and hunted down. My father stayed out of such hunting based on moral reasons. He even refused to find the bodyguards that were so ripe for the taking. Was against his moral code. 

But then this happened again. Same leader, same situation...and the words of a certain Rogue were weighed heavier than the words of a bloodline that had served GodFather BlackBetty so well and so long. Now that may amaze some, how can a rogue have more pull then the GF's own CL?...amazes me too. Now I am sure the Rogue will come running here pulling out 'logs' of past conversations. But nothing in these logs did my father mention he was going to 'War'. Did my father have ambition? Yes. Who doesn't? We are all here to serve and move forward. And serve my father did, and his father before him...the same GodFather that shot my father down. Apparently she had 'trust' issues....after this rogue showed these logs to his GodFather.  

Soooo story time. Gather around kids, pops left some logs too, but I have a bit more honor and integrity to throw them all out here. Not here to cause drama, just want to clear the allegations that are posed against my father. 

So I got off the boat and asked Lord Tyrion for a place to call home. He was very helpful and once I had cleared all pre-requists with GF Curtis, I was allowed to be housed here. So first and foremost. I thank you guys for allowing me this. Most wouldn't let a 'traitor' in. But I am forever thankful for you guys for believing in me, when my father's GodFather wouldn't.

This story starts when my Great Grandfather was asked by GodFather BlackBetty to be a RHM for him. He had never worked with her bloodline. But he had heard good things of her. So charged by GodFather Tetley and with the push of a old friend Setanta, my grandpa took over as RHM for then CL Don BlackBetty. Then a war broke out, Don BlackBetty lost both her hands, and my father returned more driven than ever to work for Don BlackBetty. He worked hard and long, Don Betty went from Don to GF while he served as her RHM. Then came time to assign auths to the district. My father was instrumental in helping out with this. A good man, who had never served as CL was charged with being the first CL in BV. The man has done well, and my father has nothing but good things to say about this man. Then when he was filled up, came time to auth another CL. My father not wanting to be CL, he recommended the name of another good man. Zeq. Ofcourse Zeq didnt take the charge he wanted Azingy as RHM, since that was not allowed. He refused!!! Then GodFather BlackBetty more or less told my Father Blackwod to go bold. It wasn't something he wanted, its not something he aspired to be. Our lines been blessed in this regard. But wanting to do the best for the district and his GodFather, my father took the charge. Then came the first cleansing...Zeq retired in protest. But my father stood strong, he was not going to let a cleansing take down an entire district. He was charged as CL in this district, in this city...he was not going to let the city fall to turmoil. 

So my father built a crew and a strong one at that. My fathers Hit Squad consisted of 31 active hitters, its pretty easy to say we were the army of Phi. Perhaps not the biggest guns. But time would change that. My father continued to advise the GodFather in matters of politics and such, things were going well. Till one day LA attacked NY/PHi. In the first wave BV lost a LHM, and a Boss. NY lost a RHM. By the time the rogues were put down. The total losses accounted for not one, not two...but three Hands of BV dead. Not to mention another 2 other players, along with a Don from NY and a RHM from NY. Later my father found out that the reason why LA moved on NY/Phi was because a RHM in Brooklyn had tipped off the CL's in LA, and the steward of LA....who now so conveniently sits in LV tipped the other two roguing CL's. My father obviously left logs of this. But Ill hold onto them for now. No drama as I stated. Just facts. 

Not happy with the fact that, this RHM was promoted to Don after such mistake, he had legitimate problems with the administration of NY. MY father did what he was suppose to do as HSL/CL of the district. He went to his GodFather and showed her the logs. The powers that be, decided it wasn't enough. And the RHM was allowed to live and prosper (Note the Don Promo). 

Then came the shooting of Don Zeitgeist. A man who I can truly say my fathers lineage has butt heads with, was dead. Hallelujah!!! But then came some more information. The acting GF of LV was dead, and the word was the 'steward' of LA again had something to say in all of this. Paul a CL from LA came back from the grave, or shall I say his son did. Gave us all information showing that the steward was involved. As my father did before, he took that information up to his GodFather. And again the powers that be decided it wasn't enough. The steward was rewarded a proper auth...and matter pronounced dead. Now why did my father have a problem with this? Two reason. A) The steward pointed at my father as a 'traitor' and (B) That takedown had cost Philly over 250Mill buying of Hitlists. Now the powers that be didnt think much of that. My father had a problem with this. And all these problems were suppose to be handled. Yet none paid attention and they were thrown away. 

Now my question here is, my father who was a CL in Phi, was pointed out as a traitor by this lad. There was testimony from Pauls son about the involvement of the 'steward' of LA playing double games. Yet nothing was done? Fine! The latter I understand, the first....man, would you let someone call your CL a traitor?!?! That I leave on you based on your moral beliefs. 

So charged with all that information my father went to GodFather BlackBetty one more time. The charges had evidence. The charges were being brushed away by the powers that be and it was and had costed Philly lives and money already. Now I don't know about you. But were not in this business to loose lives and profits. Were in this business to gain profits and live long. But my father GodFather stayed pat once again. At this point my father had reason to doubt NY and he did at times ask his GodFather to possibly move against NY. No disrespect to GF Curtis here, and many of my other friends in NY. Its just that NY's negligence in the above mentioned matters were costing Philly lives and money. Not to say that NY wasn't dealing with H/L matters...but the H/L of a 3month IA Boss means little in comparison to Don Spikes and GF Tetley being on the H/L. 

Disgruntled my father again pushed his GodFather to move against NY, holding the belief that there was something wrong here. I must add here, my Father NEVER hid anything from my GodFather, not his motivations for warring, not his reasonings not even the incogs that were in his crew, building day and night for the city and district. 

Then came a week ago. My father was getting close to GodFather status, Chi was a open city and there were many men in his crew that deserved a promotion. My father knew he had a difference of opinion with NY on certain matters. And GodFather Curtis knew about this as well. My father and GF Curtis never really saw eye to eye. But didnt mean my father didnt have respect for the guy. So yea a week ago, my father was summoned to the HQ of GodFather Betty and they were talking 'potential situations' and he brought up the idea of possibly moving to Chi. She told him out right that his difference of opinion with NY would get him killed and that he needed to wait till the 'situation was more tolerable'. As my father had done for months, he took his GodFather's wishes and retired to his HQ. Just waiting patiently, running the affairs of BV and building the Hit squad that he was charged to run. 

Then came last night. My father was a good man. He believed in giving second chances to people....that was perhaps his greatest gift and weakness. A Don out in Det Albino...had given up on his family. He retired, left his CL in a world of chaos. But the guy was dedicated in his craft to wanting to build a gun. My father being the HSL, wanted that kinda dedication. He wanted to groom this guy to something more than a mere hitter...he wanted him to be a leader. He brought him to BV. He provided him a house, BG's and even protected his incog until he was ready to come out. Then this guy did what his lineage is fast becoming known for. He SNAPPED! He rogued!!! He got pissed at Cookie_Monster a consign in my fathers crew and shot him in cold blood. Right before he did that he sent my GodFather word he was about to do something 'terrible' and bang Cookie was dead. A great man, slain in cold blood. Needless to say we put down this 'treacherous Rogue' and that was the end of Chronic. Obviously mad at this 'snapped, unbalanced, volatile rogue' my father had some harsh words with him. So he threatened my father that he would have him killed. My father ignored this and went about doing his business. Until well....yes you guessed it! The Rogue leaked some 'logs' of my father wanting to kill Philly!!! 

But how could the powers that be that didn't listen to any other reasonings listen to a man that had just rogued the night before? Showing logs to the GF's to bring down my father?!?! Well, your guess is as good as mine. But it happened. Hours went by and the 2nd cleansing of BV was in session. My father was dead, charged with 'treachery to wanting to kill his GF's'. 

Oh yea the very same GF's he had spent two generations helping build this great city of Phi. The very same GF he had donated upwards of 50mill to buy off Hit Lists....that same guy was gonna take over PHI. Bang! Bang! Boom! Boom! LordBlackwod Chairmen-GF phi!!! 

GTFO!!! Stop dreaming. My fathers next goal was to get GodFather Betty to 365. His first was to get her to GF. And yet she NEVER trusted my father. My father never knew about this lack of trust. My father was always upfront with her. Told her everything. Ever move, every secret, every incog...yet he could not be TRUSTED. 

Now I obviously have some dirty laundry too that I can air out here, but as I said. Im not here to start dramas. I am here to clear my fathers name. My father had no intention of shooting anyone in Phi. If he wanted that there would have been blood today....and not just of my fathers crew. When my father fell, his members asked if they should shoot. He laughed...phi was not someone he was gonna shoot at. He had spent countless hours of his life building this very city. Restoring her to greatness on multiple occasions. GF Whatsername died, so did my grandpa. My father helped rebuilt. LA rogued, my father helped rebuilt. Zeq retired, the first purging...my father rebuilt. 2nd purge, and perhaps not the last. My father was dead, a treacherous leader. A threat to the city of Philly! 

With that I have no more to say. My father did what he could for the city of Phi and for his leaders. My lineage may have been involved in coupe's before, but my lineage has never! NEVER! Circumvented the powers that have charged him with duties. TheDean asked DaddyJones delivered, GF Czyll authed, Frankenstein died....never has my lineage crossed their leader. 

But today my father lays in cold blood, cause the words of a Rogue were better listened by the powers that be. Rather than trusting her former RHM, HSL, CL. Bravo GodFather! Bravo! 

I am not gonna make any claims as "the heart of Phi" was ripped out and such. I mean no ill will to the city or its leaders. I hold no grudges from the death of my father. Ive said it as simple as I could. No dirty laundry...just simply the whole story. 

For all I know this will fall on deaf ears. But I couldn't let my fathers name be charged as a traitor. My father lived for Phi, he died for it. Granted not the way he wanted. But he did everything in his power to keep Phi strong and together. 

So with that I thank you all for bearing with me through this story. But here ends the story of 'Trusting a rogue over you CL'

I wish BV and its inhabitants the best of luck moving forward. I wish the city of Phi the best moving forward. And I hope this alliance lasts a lot longer, and if the price for that long lasting peace was my father's death. Then it was perhaps not in vein. But with that I bid you all good bye, good night! Sweet dreams! 

PS: People will come out and say I 'promised' people stuff/rank for when I was almighty and in power. Or that my information is faulty, or that I had alternative motives or I was hiding Shot Reports. And all I say to that is...I got logs too!!! I NEVER hid anything from my GF and daddy's logs will prove that. But I rather not get into that. 

Annnnd! Less I forget. You were right Zeq! You were right all along!!! 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I'm not going to bother addressing all the old bullshit you have brought up as its old news and already been explained elsewhere.

These logs you speak of, you yourself confirmed these logs where not fake when I spoke to you about your father's death in a private back room in a coffee shop. I'm not going to show everyone the whole thing but when your father is telling someone to build a cap killer as quick as possible so he can take Godfather by force that left us no choice but to kill him. Any further attempts by you to attack the character of Bella Vista or the rest of Philly will end with you laying next to your father.

Report Post Tip

Not being disrespectful. Just straight up honest. I never said I didnt have ambition...actually addressed that. 

And I never mentioned war to anyone. Did I give him drive to want to build more, yes. 

But I just had to give my side. Your entitled to yours. 

Im just saying its funny the words of a rogue mean a lot. 

Report Post Tip

So you think the fact that your father didn't use the word war war means he was innocent? So when he said he was going to take Godfather by force, what do you think he meant, tickle the current Godfather's until we gave him a district? Any respect I had for your bloodline is now gone, I can accept your father wanted to attempt a power play as that is the way of our world but to deny it after being caught and then try to make your father look like he was victimI'd a step to far.

The words of a rogue are not what concerned myself and BlackBetty but the words of your father.

Report Post Tip

Curtis listened to the speech in utter disbelief. 

"Ok this is such a bending of facts and grasping at half truth it is just ridiculous. Lets start the laborious process of plowing through your tabloid interpretation of facts, one at a time. Ahem...

Later my father found out that the reason why LA moved on NY/Phi was because a RHM in Brooklyn had tipped off the CL's in LA, and the steward of LA....who now so conveniently sits in LV tipped the other two roguing CL's. My father obviously left logs of this. But Ill hold onto them for now. No drama as I stated. Just facts. 

Not happy with the fact that, this RHM was promoted to Don after such mistake, he had legitimate problems with the administration of NY. MY father did what he was suppose to do as HSL/CL of the district. He went to his GodFather and showed her the logs. The powers that be, decided it wasn't enough. And the RHM was allowed to live and prosper (Note the Don Promo). 

A member of my city and district was toying with the idea of joining the LA project. He made (in hindsight) a bad move in discussing his potential plan with someone he thought he could trust. That person betrayed his trust and told the LA crews that my member was being sent on a mission to destroy them. A wonderful bit of shit stirring worked a treat and the crews of LA reacted like the wound up children they were being played for. There was a tragic loss of life and the RHM from my district was removed from his position. I refused his offer of his life in apology but he was disarmed and removed from all confidential coffee shop and city meetings for a considerable period. After a long period of thankless service and amendment, he was eventually given the rank his work warranted. He has not however, been given his old position back or returned to any of the privileged positions of information, planning or conferences that he used to be a part of. He has accepted this role without complaint and now serves as one of our most reliable people. So, Stannis, I would recommend not speaking about things you clearly know absolutely fuck all about. Ever again.

Ok next up, the next bit of complete shit you have manufactured..

Then came the shooting of Don Zeitgeist. A man who I can truly say my fathers lineage has butt heads with, was dead. Hallelujah!!! But then came some more information. The acting GF of LV was dead, and the word was the 'steward' of LA again had something to say in all of this. Paul a CL from LA came back from the grave, or shall I say his son did. Gave us all information showing that the steward was involved. As my father did before, he took that information up to his GodFather. And again the powers that be decided it wasn't enough. The steward was rewarded a proper auth...and matter pronounced dead. Now why did my father have a problem with this? Two reason. A) The steward pointed at my father as a 'traitor' and (B) That takedown had cost Philly over 250Mill buying of Hitlists. Now the powers that be didnt think much of that. My father had a problem with this. And all these problems were suppose to be handled. Yet none paid attention and they were thrown away. 

Now my question here is, my father who was a CL in Phi, was pointed out as a traitor by this lad. There was testimony from Pauls son about the involvement of the 'steward' of LA playing double games. Yet nothing was done? Fine! The latter I understand, the first....man, would you let someone call your CL a traitor?!?! That I leave on you based on your moral beliefs. 

Ok first off, the Steward of LA you keep mentioning. There is no steward. If you bothered to read the rules of the LA project there are no outright leaders other than the ones the participants can enforce themselves. Templar was certainly a powerful CL in the spectrum of CLs that existed in LA at the time but he had no authority. To ascribe that to him is a feeble attempt to bend the truth and create something the man himself never claimed.

Next, your father's name was mentioned along with several others and none with any more significance than the rest. When pressed for further information, Templar clearly said he had no evidence to back up any of the other rumored conspirators and felt pretty sure a lot of the names mentioned were simply being thrown into the mix to add weight to the idea and help move plans along. He clearly stated on several occasions when asked that he had no evidence or reason to believe your father was involved as it 'all juts sounded like shit stirring' to him. So, that's that one gone.

Lastly, me rewarding Templar with the LV position was really not that. There were a couple of factors in play. Firstly, LA had become way too stable. This was largely down to Templar's influence and inclusive approach to leadership there. I wanted to make LA more of the trigger happy fun-for-all that it was initially, so removing him made sense. Secondly, we had lost a strong leader in Zeitgeist. A great man who unfortunately fell for the crimes of his family, this meant we were missing a strong leader for the development of Las Vegas in its early stages. LA was too stable, LV needed stability, we needed a leader, lots had recently been lost or were tied up in other projects, the obvious solution didn't take too long to emerge. 

Now look, we have had crews change districts, controversial killings and the fun is back in LA. Meanwhile in LV, we have a new auth, a new Godfather and the city is building. Doesn't seem like such a bad decision really does it...

So, please leave Templar's name out of this. He did what was right to defend his family and city. He also did what was right to defend the remaining families in LA by coming to me with matters that troubled him. He also defended your father on lack of evidence and contributed to your father remaining alive when we could have easily killed him along with Zeitgeist's removal. All told, Templar's behavior has been nothing short of impeccable from day one. He rightly deserves the chance he has been given to work under Chairman Al in Vegas and help build that city up. 

Lastly, in relation to your defense of your father. You admitted he asked several times for PH to move against NY and remove me and my city. You stated clearly in log you showed me that you said you wanted to be GF and that it would be given to you so you would have to take it by force. A statement you accepted was an unequivocal motion to war.  And you come here trying to suggest your removal was unwarranted? 

So, Stannis... Please keep your tabloid bullshit version of reality in check you fucking wretched worm. You are proving yourself to be an embarrassment to any respect your father ever earned. "

​Shaking his head in disbelief, he stepped back and saw his old friend. He shook Tetley's hand then stepped away to made arrangements for the grave to be dug. 

Report Post Tip

Barry sighed as Stannis eventually finished. 

As Curtis has already explained, your interpretation of the various situations veers between misguided and completely wrong. To hear LordBlackwod was repeatedly advocating his Godfather make a move against her staunchest allies tells you all you really need to know about his judgement. Flawed. Curtis and I were born and raised in Philly and we've backed Philly to the hilt every day since just as they have done for us. This is a reciprocal, mutually beneficial relationship. That's why our families have all flourished and our cities are strong.

As LordBlackwod clearly couldn't grasp that, I for one am now pleased that BlackBetty is free from his toxic influence. Here's to a better, brighter Bella Vista.

Report Post Tip

You forgot to mention one thing Stannis. Godfather BlackBetty knew all about your fathers ambitions and yet only condemned them once Tetley confronted her.

You speak of toxicity, yet it still remains Barry.

Report Post Tip

Jamie you don't have a clue what you are talking about, BlackBetty came to me with the evidence of what he was planning. 

Report Post Tip
I'm not sure if it's funny or sad that I know more about the inner workings of Bella vista than you do Tetley
Report Post Tip

I said I wasn't going to engage in drama. And I won't.

All I hear is damage control, damage control, damage control. Such is your job as the GF's. 

And you two that are so clean my Chairmen GF's. Didn't you rogue to takedown the previous administration or is that just a figment of my imagination?!?! 

Ive said my bit. Go ahead twist and turn what you want as you wish. 

Im not Albino...I refuse to engage in ratting out people that trusted me and people that I bleed for. 

And Jamie...sadly you know 'nothing'!!! haha. 

But you know ALL! 

Report Post Tip

Polo looks around at all the high profile people and decides to speak up.

"Stannis. In the days following your father's death I have seen a lot of shit. For a group of people claiming to be friends and family, they turn on each other in the blink of an eye. Paranoia is rampant, a disease festering the minds of those who want power and even more so in those that believe that can hold on to that power forever. Being someone who loves his city and the people that live in it, or at least those he has come into contact with, I can say that there are a lot of good and honest people here. Even outside of Philly, in places like Los Angeles, or Las Vegas, hell even in the Loop. Every city has good and honest people in it, yet they are often used as pawns for someone else's gain. And that's the sad part. The lot of us, those of us not in the upper echelon are expendable. We are truly the 99%. 

Now I may not have been around for a lot of the history that you all talk about, but I have witnessed things in the more recent past that have reflected this exact same situation. We rely so heavily on these bloodlines as if they are written in stone, as if Sons and Daughters cannot change from their Parent's mistakes. I have seen a good friend of mine die because of his distant connection to some 303 group that apparently was deemed 'evil' by the powers that be. I have seen another good friend of mine allowed to die because his family wanted an alliance with another group. I have seen yet another good friend retire because he couldn't handle all this political bullshit, and warned me about getting involved. Then this. I lost another two good friends this week because of paranoia and politics. Damn.

I respected your father greatly. Hell, he practically mentored me when I first came to Philly. He taught me how to use a gun, and even paid for my first few lessons at the range. Always be prepared, he said, but never be zealous. He was right. I became a proud associate of his crew. I became tight with the people in it. Marijuana, that pothead was my blood brother. We started out together. With MJ, I watched your Father as he pushed for his beloved Don to become Godfather. I was proud. I was proud of my family. And just like that, the crew I had joined became apart of the most powerful Family of the States. Man, I was pumped. 

Then the Loop happened.

Then the Purge happened.

Now this."

A few tears fall from Polo's eyes, down his cheek. He tries to hold it back, but his words push through the tears.

"I never once raised my gun to anyone, ((NPC's and BG's aside)) but dammit when I saw your Father's name in the obits, then Marijuana's.... my old friends... I put my own gun, the fucking gun your Father bought for me, to my own head! But, alas, I was too cowardly to do it!"

Polo slams his hand against his thigh. He takes a moment to collect himself.

"The letters I received in the following days were nothing short of depressing. Every question I asked was met with deflection, or a need-to-know excuse. It was obvious that things were being redacted, left out, or otherwise ignored. And it's quite a shame that at one time we were all friends... a Family."

Polo fixes his tie, and corrects his hair. His tone turns from sympathetic to matter of fact.

"Now of course my words will be seen as ignorant, as I may not have the same history that many of the others have. I may only be a Capo and I may only have seen bits and pieces of what was going on, but like the many of us who are being left in the dark, there are many questions and only your Father was the one giving us answers, and I hope that my words do ring to those of us that are now realizing that we are nothing more than workers and fodder for a greater war being waged. A war that will only result in the loss of more of us, and never the loss of any of the people actually waging it. This is becoming a reflection of something greater, and I for one am afraid to see the outcome.

And here we are. The tears for our fallen friends and family dried up, and we are hard-pressed to move on from it and forget. To accept the next wave and purge, and pray to our chosen God that we are not next to be set up to fall. Like dominos. It's a pity, it really is."

Polo takes a moment to look at each and every person in the room, looking into their eyes, their souls.

"For now I will wait in my office for the Grim Reaper, for I know it will come. And whether she wears a mask of a friend or a foe I know that reasoning will matter not, for it will be to silent a preacher that is viewed as a pest. However I do have one thing to smile about, and I'm sure your father will agree, that if the Reaper comes, at least I have said my piece, and made my peace."

Polo nods to the others and makes his way out of the room. Stepping out into the warm day, he wonders if this will be his last. He heads home.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Trusting a Rogue over your CL/RHM/HSL
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL