Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 14:35:24
Page:  1 
Corrupt Commerce Started by: S56 on May 22, '15 15:54

“This is the last shipment I can get for you.” Colleen said. He was red faced, sweating everywhere, slouching, trying to catch his breath. Then he looked up, his eyes were red. He must have stayed up all night last time.

I yawned. It was early morning, a cold early morning so I moved out of the shadow hoping the sunlight would make me warmer. Mr. Sandra followed my steps with his eyes, he looked anxious to hear what I had to say. I puffed on my fingers to warm them and I looked around to see if I can find somewhere to sit nearby. My eyes fell on a dinner, Hershy’s. It seemed decent enough.

“Come let’s get out of the cold.”

He followed my heels, raising his collar up to his cheeks, trying to look as incognito as possible.

A bell rang as the door opened and let everyone in the dinner, including a scrawny looking young girl with an apron tied to her waist. I took the seat at the far end and Colleen sat at the other side of the table.

“What can I get you?” Asked the waitress.

“I’ll have coffee and any piece of pie you have at hand.” I said, before looking over to Colleen who wasn’t even looking up at the waitress. He had his chin firmly placed in his collar. “My friend will also have coffee, thank you.”

“Now, tell me what’s going on.” I asked the officer as soon as the girl was out of earshot.

Mr. Sandra looked up and replied, “I’m into some deep shit with the department. They’re onto me. I either retire or bad things will come to me. I can’t get my hands on anymore cocaine for you. More importantly if I still have any of them at hand by the end of the week, they are going to confiscate it.”

“How many pounds do you have stashed?” I asked passively.

“More than 200.”

I was pleasantly surprised and he must have felt it, because he continued:

“Yes, business was good last couple of days. But now, we have to sell them all.”

“The cocaine price is too low, doesn’t make sense at all to sell them now.”

“Well, let’s take them to another city.”

“It’s not easy to move 200 pounds to another city. Also, what if the price in our destination is lower than it is here in Detroit?”

Colleen leaned in, as if to give me some highly confidential information, “I know a guy, Joe Melizzano, who is with the FBN. I had to grease his palm a little but he let me know that New York is currently paying top bucks for cocaine. It will be enough to net you around 4000 dollars profit per pound.”

I leaned back on the seat, moved my hand through my hair, thinking the proposition through.

“Here you go sir. Apple pie, hope you enjoy it.” The girl placed the plate in front of me and filled our cups with coffee. “If you need anything, let me know.” She then walked off.

I placed both hands around the hot cup, drawing in the heat. “Alright, we will take a flight to New York the first thing tomorrow.”

Colleen sighed in relief, “Ok, great. Then I will call you later at night with the details.” He then got off from his seat.

“Your coffee.”

“Oh yeah, forgot.”

He sat down, picked up the cup, took a big gulp and burnt his mouth and his throat. Tears showed up in his eyes and his head fell on the table. He was doing his best not to cry out.

“Calm down my friend, we still have time. Let’s drink our coffee in peace.”

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $250,000 Tip

TLWolf was reading a book at Hershey's when he noticed those 2 guys coming in, The bell at the door always rings when someone gets in, and automatically everyone would look at the door to see who is coming in, Maybe it is a familiar face that they would know. One of the guys looked really like he is in bad shit. 

TLWolf hoped they would sit next to him so he can try to hear a word or two maybe he would know anything about them. But they sat in the far corner, so it was impossible to hear anything so he decided to check with the waiter later if she had heard anything while serving them.

Report Post Tip

Chuckles

Is there anything you don't chime in on TLW, you also seem to be in EVERY city at the same time.  And you seem to know what EVERYONE is doing.

With that he lights up a cigar, talks to a guard, reads a book, has a 10 car parade, and flies like superman to go do something PRODUCTIVE in peoples lives that hes INVOLVED in.

Report Post Tip

KTI was sitting at Hershey's Diner enjoying his breakfast and reading the newspaper. There were some others in the diner also. An elderly couple, and a guy known to frequent the streets, sits in the booth in front of KTI. 

DING DONG!

KTI looks up to see who is entering. He sees a familiar face enter along with a not-so-familiar, but very nervous face. It was S56 and some other guy. 

KTI doesn't think S56 notices him, so KTI doesn't wave. KTI will get up and talk to him when he's done doing whatever he's got going on with the other guy. 

KTI is about to look back down into his newspaper when he notices a younger gentlemen badgering the guy sitting in the booth in front of him.. Something about chiming in? KTI didn't really know what was going on, but the man in front of him was silent the whole time. 

KTI then sees the man light a cigar, speak to the elderly gentleman who is with wife like he is some kind of guard. KTI sees the unusual man pick up a book and flip through the pages very quickly. KTI then watches as the man attempts what looks like flight, only to see the man hit the floor as fast he left it. 

Feeling irritated, KTI folds up his newspaper, pays the bill, and leaves a nice tip for the his waitress and leaves the diner with the newspaper tucked under his arm.

Report Post Tip

“Who are those guys?” Colleen inquired.

I looked back to see who he was referring to, “Oh yes, those are my guys. They must have finished loading the cargo.”

“Are they coming with us?”

“Yes. To ensure our safety until we are back in Detroit.”

I started pacing toward the plane, wondering if the weather in New York will be any better. Officer Sandra was walking alongside me while keeping a bit of distance. My men were following us from a safe distance.

“Hello and welcome aboard. May I see your ticket please?” The stewardess said. She was tall and blond.

I handed my ticket silently.

“Your seat is near the middle of the plane, next to the left window. Enjoy your flight.” She said with an almost too wide smile.

I made my way through the rows of seats and sat down without caring a bit about where Colleen and the rest of the procession were. One of my men sat next to me.

“Marshal, right?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“How did the loading go?”

“Flawlessly sir. Mr. Sander brought them to us on time last night. They were packed up neatly in time and today we went through all the checkpoints with no problem at all.”

I nodded, and soon drifted off during the long flight. When I woke up Martin wasn’t the one sitting next to me.

“How long have you been here Colleen?”

“Not long.” He said innocently.

“How long was I sleep?”

“Enough that if you look out through the window, you will see the Empire State Building. Magnificent isn’t it?”

“Wow, it’s taller than I had imagined.” I said and Then my mind snapped back to business, “So. Who’s your contact in New York?”

“His name is Bill Doyle. We will meet him in Manhattan. He will put us in the right direction.”

PLEASE PUT YOUR SEATBELTS ON FOR THE LANDING

I was the last person to get off my seat. Colleen was the first, he was still in a hurry. He was already at the exit when I got up.

“How’s the weather?”

He looked back around to find me, “It’s great, even a bit hot.”

I took off my vest and proceeded down the aisle. I Saw Martin in front of me. So I tapped on his shoulder:

“Hey Martin. Get us all a taxi.”

“Alright sir.” He said formally and then hurried off the plane.

The plane was almost empty as I neared the exit.

“Hope you enjoyed your flight” said the same tall blond with the same fake smile.

I nodded in response. I went passed her and through the door.

As I walked outside, warm sunshine came over my head. As I peered down I saw Colleen stepping from one feet to the other, restless to hop in the taxi.

Report Post Tip

“Mr. Doyle, this is an associate of mine, S56.”

The office was well decorated, with a few too many plants though. The man behind the desk looked aged and experienced, and was formally dressed in a grey suit.

“Glad to make you acquaintance Mr. Doyle.” I said in outmost formality.

“Thank you. Please, take a seat. Tell me, how can I help you?”

Colleen went ahead first, this was his type of battlefield and he certainly looked confident, something his behavior has been lacking for the last few days.

I followed him shoulder to shoulder trying to match him in his confident pose.

In front of Mr. Doyle’s office desk two wooden armrestless chairs that matched the desk were placed. Colleen took the one on the left and me the one on right.

Mr. Doyle was looking at me waiting to hear what I had to say. Seeing that this was probably Colleen’s forte, I looked at him and gave him a small nod. He took the hint, turned to Mr. Doyle and said:

“We have brought with us a sizeable amount of goods, which we are planning to sell in New York.” He then slid an envelope over Mr. Doyle’s desk, sat back in his chair and calmly continued, “We would like to know the prices and perhaps names of potential buyers.”

Mr. Doyle grabbed the envelope and examined its contents without bringing them out. He glanced at me shortly and replied:

“Currently I have set the price of cocaine in New York at 9500 dollars.” He then picked a paper up and wrote something on it and placed it on our side of the table. Colleen picked it up, then the FBN agent continued, “These are three of most trusted dealers, they may pay you less or more than 9500. But exactly how much? You have to find that out by yourself.”

Colleen stood up from his chair and said, “Thank you very much Mr. Doyle this is greatly helpful.” Then the two men shook hands.

I also got up and thanked Mr. Doyle. I never thought this meeting would be this quick and straightforward.

Mr. Doyle’s last remark was: “Good luck on your future endeavors.” He smiled.

Outside the FBN office I decided not to take a taxi and to instead ride around in the same van that my men had been using to follow us.

“Isn’t this a bit too risky boss? All of us in same van with all the coke” Martin asked as he opened the crew door for us.

“It’ll be fine.”

“Where to first?” I asked Colleen once we were all inside the van; he had the paper Mr. Doyle gave with himself.

He took a look at the piece of paper and without much hesitation said:

“There is one dealer here in Manhattan, he is the closest. Let me sit up front, I’ll give directions.”

Report Post Tip

“Here you go boss.” Martin said as he opened the van’s crew door. He himself stepped off the van after me.

I peeked my head back in the van, “Marshal where are you?” I saw him at the back, “Come with us.”

The dealer lived in an almost rundown tall building somewhere on the fifth floor. Me, Colleen, Martin and Marshal entered the building and headed for the elevator.

‘OUT OF ORDER’ well, of course. It wouldn’t be a true adventure without having to walk up 5 staircases, so walk up we did.

“Number 53. It should be that way.” Colleen said pointing toward the left side of the hallway.

Marshal reached the door first and tapped on it twice.

“WHAT?” someone said from inside.

Colleen was about to talk but I interfered, “HOW MUCH WOULD YOU PAY FOR COCAINE.”  My voice echoed through the empty hallway. Colleen looked horrorstricken.

“WHAT!” the man behind the door said. Then I heard his footstep nearing the door. It wasn’t hard to guess that he probably had his eye pressed against the peephole.

“Get outta here. I’m no drug dealer”

“That’s not what Mr. Doyle said.”

That sentence made him silent and after a few seconds the door was unlocked.

“Please, come on in.” he then turned his gaze toward Martin, “The thugs stay out.” He said in a serious tone.

I nodded at Martin and Marshal so that they would stay behind the door. Colleen and I stepped inside what looked more like a drug lab than a dealer’s office. The dealer himself looked like a junky. His ribs were sticking out of his chest and were showing through his buttoned shirt. His face was pale and his hair was unkempt. I disliked him from the moment I saw him.  His house/office/lab had the same untidy and unpleasant look.

“So where are you folks from? You don’t look from around.” The dealer asked as he led us inside.

“Where we are from doesn’t matter. What matters is how much you will pay per pound of cocaine.” I responded in an utmost unfriendly manner.

“Straight to the point, ha? Well since you guys are such fine gentlemen I’ll give you a gentlemanly price and just round it to the top. 93 hundred per ounce.” He smiled, “I’m sure that makes you a happy and rich man.”

“Mr. Doyle said..” Colleen started but I stopped him.

“WE, are out of here.” I said and immediately turned around.

“Alright, alright. How much did Mr. Doyle tell ya?”

“95.” Colleen replied before I can say anything.

The dealer grimaced, “Well that’s too steep. Mr. Doyle sometimes goes and says prices that just aren’t applicable.”

He probably didn’t even know what applicable means.

“Tell ya what, I’m gonna buy it from you for 94.” He looked so smug when he was saying this.

I just turned around and headed for the door. Colleen followed me out.

“Meh whatever. Don’t forget to close the door behind you.”

“Guess we can go check out the Brooklyn dealer next.” Colleen told me as we were walking down the steps.

“Is there any address in Bronx?”

“Yes, some guy named Rissotoni, he is in Bronx. Why?”

“I have an old friend in Bronx. We could use the help of a local. Let’s go see if old Vinnie is still living in the same place.”

Report Post Tip

It was not a day like so many others. The weather in the Bronx NY was good, but with some dark clouds in the horizon. Suisitsu was sweating heavily in the sun and had taken off his suit and rolled up his sleeves. “Them damn stupid kids, can’t do anything right” Suisitsu mumbled while taking another box of whiskey. There had been a misplacement of a big shipment of illegally imported whiskey. It was supposed to go into a van by the Sag Harbor near the Bronx, but some low life junkies fucked it up. Apparently, the police had gotten a sniff of what was going on, by some junkies that had seen and heard enough. The police then came looking around. The people that was there for the whiskey panicked and began a wild car chase, which ended in a big bang. Luckily, the police never found what they were really looking for. However, for Suisitsu all of this meant some unwilling work in the baking sun.

Suisitsu thought to himself why he was the only one who had gotten the assignment. He guessed it was because the boss wanted someone who he knew could do the job properly and that he trusted to do it.

Suisitsu grabbed another box and putted it into the van. Then he stopped to count how many boxes were left to wrack. “1 – 22 – 33 – 38 – 75….” Suisitsu sighted by the thought of how long it was going to take to get all of the whisky into the car. “I’m going to be stuck here all day.”
Sui lighted a cigarette and took two puffs before looking at the many boxes that were not in the van yet. Suisitsu knew he could not take any breaks so he budded his cigarette and started wracking the boxes.

Report Post Tip

“Hey is that… Hey slow down”

The guys face looked familiar so I was waving my arm around in the van haphazardly trying to get the driver to slow down.

“Wha, Whats is it?” Vinnie said. He looked all jumpy all of a sudden.

I was still looking out the window, trying to make sure. “Hey stop the car. Martin come here. You see that guy The guy with all the boxes around him? Know him?”

“Ye boss. That’s Mr. Suisitsu.”

“He looks like he could use some help. Go see if he needs a hand.”

The van stopped and Martin briskly jumped off into the street. As the van started moving again I saw Martin pacing toward Suisitsu.

I turned back around and sat in front of Vinnie. He looked much fatter than the last time I had seen him, and his forehead seemed far longer. By looking at his clothes you would have thought someone dragged him out of a bar and put him in the van. He was more than willing to come with us though, too eager in fact. I just mentioned Rissotoni’s name and he said “Ye I know him, I’ll introduce” and he jumped into the van.

“So Vinnie, tell me a bit about this Rissotoni guy.”

“Oh he is a nice guy, a True business man. Known him for around some years now and got nothing to complain about.” He explained.

He peeked out the window and continued, “We are close to his house, that’s where he does his business. It’s a nice and friendly place.” He then leaned in toward me, “he’s got a beautiful wife too, name’s Sofia. You’ll probably meet her there.”

As the van stopped I took another look out the window. On the right side of the van there was this suburban detached house with a nice lawn in the front and a garage left of the main building. There also appeared to be a back yard. The front entrance was large French window through which you can see inside the house. The place did look nice and friendly. You wouldn’t guess a major drug trafficker lived there.

Vinnie stepped off the van and went straight toward the house. Half way in the street he turned around and said “COME ON! Don’t bring all those goons with yourself though; Nothing to worry about here.”

“Marshal, come with us. The rest stay put.”

Colleen was already half way off the van and turned toward me looking surprised, “Hey, how about me?”

“You know the city; it’s best if you stay. And I got Vinnie here, so don’t worry.”

Colleen quietly sat down.

By the time I reached the door, Vinnie had already knocked and Mr. Rissotoni was almost at the door.

“Hey, VINNIE! Come, come, give us a hug.” They thoroughly hugged, “Who is the young man you have brought with yourself?”

“His name is S56, he is an old friend. And um, I didn’t bring him here, he brought me. And finally, he is my age.”

“YOUR age!? What has your wife done to you?” He patted Vinnie on the shoulder and laughed then turned toward me and extended his hand, “Hello young man, my name is Toni Rissotoni. Yes, yes, my parents were lazy namers. They also spelled it with ‘i’ instead of ‘y’ they had a sense of humor too.”

Mr. Toni Rossitoni was around his late sixties, maybe even seventy. His hair was chalk-white and was neatly combed. He was rather short and had round glasses that seemed to envelope his entire face.

“Hello Mr. Rissotoni. It’s a pleasure to meet you; Vinnie had told me so much about you.” I shook his hand.

Mr. Rissotoni led us through the hallway and to the living room. There he sat on a sofa and Vinnie sat next to him; I sat in front of them with Marshal next to me. The house was everything you expected from a family house, large and well decorated. It also seemed that many children had lived there.

“Sofia! Bring these three gentlemen some drinks.”

It wasn’t long till Sofia arrived with a tray in her hand that hand four glasses of orange juice in it. After handing out drinks she left the living room and went back to the kitchen which was near the back of the house.

I was almost through with my drink when Mr. Rissotoni placed his drink down and asked, “So, tell me S56; what can I do for you?”

I finished my drink quickly and answered, “Mr. Doyle gave us your address. We have around 200 pounds of cocaine which we would like to sell.”

Toni looked over to Vinnie and Vinnie nodded with a rather wicked smile.

“You’ve come to the right place we are in need of cocaine currently and since Vinnie vouches for you I am sure of your products quality. I will pay 9650 for each pound.”

That number was pleasing. And Mr. Rissotoni read the satisfaction from my face.

“Where is the cargo?”

The van was visible through the French window which was precisely in front of the living room so I just pointed outside toward the van. Mr. Rissotoni nodded and said:

“I can’t bring the coke inside the house they must be brought to my warehouse. Is that ok with you?” He didn’t wait for my response and continued, “Vinnie go tell Marco to go with them and show the the way.”

Vinnie got up immediately and went outside. I turned to Marshal and told him to go and let Colleen know what is going to happen.

I was looking closely at what was happening outside the French window. Marshal leaned on the van’s window and appeared to be talking with Colleen. A large bald man approached the van and got inside. Even after the van took off Marshal was standing in the street watching them disappear into the horizon. Then he turned around and started walking back toward the house with an innocent smile on his face. He put his hand on the door handle and suddenly Vinnie appeared behind him with a knife in his hand. He grabbed Marshal’s head and slit his throat.

I felt my eyes widen, my face redden and my throat go dry. I turned around; Mr. Rissotonni was aiming a gun at my head…..

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Corrupt Commerce
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL