Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 13:30:58
Page:  1 
Corktown Torture Started by: Stefan on May 22, '15 20:24

The car came to a halt outside The Carnival he pulled out his knife and started sharpening it. He looked up to find Scottie looking over. Do you have to do that? I am pretty sure its sharp enough I've never even seen you use it. A deep menacing laugh came from the opposite side of the car. As silence filled the car again it was soon interrupted by the sounds of screaming from the trunk. 

Should of gagged him, lets get our guest inside. They got out and headed for the trunk. The victim awaiting their arrival was none other than the Mayor of Corktown. Stefan grabbed him round the neck and dragged him out the car. He stood him upright and Scottie removed the hood. Can you believe this guy doesn't show up to his own ball and now isn't even thanking us for giving him a ride. Scottie yelled. Stefan lifted his knife up towards the Mayors face and pressed it to his chinPerhaps we should remove the gag first see what he has to say he laughed and flicked the sharp blade across his mouth causing it to bleed a little. My apologies. 

The Mayor started to scream for help so Stefan placed vice like grip on his jaw and reminded him about how easily he could break him. He nodded towards Scottie who led the way towards the centre of The Carnival grounds. As they got further towards their destination they ran into a few members of the family. They briefly explained about what had happened and how their new guest would be staying with them for a short while until they could figure out what to do with him. Most of the people within Corktown hated the Mayor and saw the opportunity they had here. Stefan turns to the members of his family. Round up the troops and meet us back here in an hour.

Scottie recognised the look on his face almost instantly. What are you up to?

Stefan put on his best act. Attempting innocence. Now Boss why would even think such things of me? he said as he tied the mayor to a nearby beam, finally releasing the grip from his jaw. Stefan could hear the mayors heart pounding. He could smell the fresh blood. He got in the Mayors face and snarledDo you know what vampires do to pathetic little humans like yourself? He pushed his head back and stuck a blade against his neck. Listening to his heart racing at an alarming rate. Just then he heard the first of the family starting to arrive he let go of the mans head and whispered You dont get off that easily we have plenty of time for dinner later he laughed and turned to the family members that had arrived.

Ladies and gentleman as you can see we have a new guest. Many of you hate him and so do we. Now is your chance to release that anger deep within you. He was trying to get them psyched up. He informed them of all the mayors wrong doings in the past and how he was now a threat to their family. You may each take it in turns to do as you please with him. I have but one rule. You can hurt him, you can torture him, you can drug him do as you wish but you are under no circumstances allowed to kill him. That job is reserved. He turned to scottie and they started to walk away.

Show this man what the freaks of Corktown are made of.

Report Post Tip

"For the Freaks!"

Alex screamed at the top of his lungs and ran towards the mayor with his fist out, ready to punch the mayor square in the face, but he stopped just shy of him. He wanted to see the mayor cower and quiver before he truly tortured him. He didn't disappoint. Alex picked the mayor up and began spinning him. He must have spun around thirty times before he finally stopped and stumbled around until he fell into a pile of conveniently placed elephant crap.

"I may not be good at much, but I'm proud of my ability to hurt people. You're about to see why."

Alex grabbed the mayor by his collar and dragged him across the ground. He kept walking, with the mayor sniveling and probably pissing himself, until he came to a treeline. The Carnival ended here, which is exactly why Alex went this way. He could have more fun with the mayor without a crowd. Alex dragged the mayor into the forest and shoved him up against a tree for a moment so he could take a breather.

"You're a heavy fucker, aren't you?"

Alex rested for a couple minutes, until he could feel his arms again. He wiped the sweat from his forehead and picked the mayor back up. Alex began pushing him around, into everything he could see, and even some he couldn't. He shoved the mayor into one tree, then threw him backwards into another, and tossed him deeper into the forest, where he tripped on a rock trying to get away. Alex just laughed at him.

Alex jumped up, grabbed hold of a branch, and yanked it off the tree. He walked up to the mayor, trying to hide the branch, and made small talk. It was awkward, the mayor didn't seem to want to talk. He didn't even want to beg for the torture to stop. Alex lifted the branch over his shoulder, high above his head, and swung it back down. It landed right on the mayor's shin. His screams of pain could be heard miles away.

"Finally! I've been waiting to hear your agony."

Alex, having achieved what he set out to do, picked the mayor up and put him over his shoulders. He carried him back through the woods and into The Carnival. He dropped the poor sap on the ground for the next person to torture. He stood around and waited to see what more damage could be done.

Report Post Tip

Britney over heard a message to Corktown organized crime residents, it wasn't anything that she heard of before in fact she thought it was kind of cruel. She didn't actually know the mayor so why would anyone want to torture him. Figuring she would help the guy out perhaps give him a hand she headed over to the carnival where they had him held. Making her way through the carnival she spotted Stefan he was the one in charge of making sure the mayor didn't wander away.

As she approached AlexKoehler was just walking away he had a smile on his face from ear to ear as he was swinging a branch high in the air acting like he was some kind of cowboy. The mayor was laying there on the floor grasping his shin crying out in pain, Britney's heart stopped for a moment hearing his cries. She walked up to the mayor reaching out to help him back into his chair, he looked up at her.

"What are you gonna do you fucking little bitch." He laughed at the sight of Britney spitting in her face "I ain't scared of you, you best just got back to where ever you came from and go play with your dolls."

Britney looked at the mayor in shock, out of instinct she hauled off and slapped him right across the face. Hitting him so hard one of his teeth went flying out of his mouth. Britney walked off over to Stefan pumping her hand trying to get the feeling back into it.

"Hey, ok can you fill me why he is here and why we are doing what we are doing to him."

Stefan chuckled as he started to go into the whole story behind the mayor and who he actually was and what he was trying to do to all of us here in Corktown. Now Britney was normally a kind hearted person but this made her blood boil on top of everything Stefan had told her the actions he had just done to her threw her over the top.

"May I have a couple hour with him please, I'm going to need to take my time with this one."

Stefan nodded

"I will be back in a couple moments need to go get a couple of things"

Britney giggled, skipping off. Returning an couple moments later with a duffel bag she walked over to the nearest vacant tent leaving the bag behind. She politely asked Stefan to help her bring the mayor into the tent. She watched as he pushed the mayor out for his chair putting a gun up to his head forcing him into the tent. Once in the tent Britney looked at him. 

"I got it from here."

She pulled out her Beretta, the one she had just purchased early that day and put the gun to his head forcing him to sit in a chair located directly in the center of the tent. She strapped him in the chair making sure his hands were pinned down to the point he wasn't able to move his fingers.

"Now mayor..."

He looked at her spitting in her direction once more, this infuriated Britney. She looked around the tent spotting a rag on that they normally use to wash the groin areas of the monkeys. Yes they actually have those there, Britney was as shocked as she could have been when she originally found that out. She picked it up carefully and ordered the mayor to open his mouth. The moment he did she jammed the rag in his mouth.

"There you go, that should stop you from spitting now." She giggled again.

She reached in her bag pulling out a couple of small plants, they were jagged and extremely pointed at the tips but they were tiny.

"Now mayor this is what we call Bamboo, let me give you a little history on it."

She took a deep breathe before getting into details.

"Bamboo, this plant is actually the fastest growing "grass" in the world this specific plant can grow up to 3 feet in a day all it needs is the right conditions."

She placed a couple of the plants directly under the mayors and sat back patiently watching, the plants slowly grew underneath his nails piercing the skin underneath them and pushing the nails upward. As the time passed his muffled screams grew louder and louder as the plants pushed deep into his fingers. She sat back giggling, and randomly breaking into signing a song. 

She kept of watching, the blood from his hands had been dripping on the floor for a while now and a puddle of blood began to form. Britney got up from her chair dancing her way over to the mayor.

"I think your done now."

Britney smiled at him with an evil grin. She looked in her bag once more pulling out a pair of dull knives, she pulled the one in her right hand up to her lips and began signing again. In a flash she put the knife in her left hand faced it down putting it to the top of the mayors hand slowly pushing it in until she reached the chair arm. Tears began to roll down the mayors cheeks as his screams rose to the loudest they could even being muffled.

Britney kept on signing using the other knife as a microphone. At the end of her song she forcefully plunged the knife into the mayors other hand.

"Oops.. I did it again..."

She thought for a moment to herself, "hey that is an awesome line wonder if I can make a song out of that." She snapped out of her daydream when the mayor spit out the dirt rag and began vomiting over himself from the pain.

"Mayor it was a pleasure, hope we get to do this again soon... was kind of fun."

Britney giggled again, she picked up her duffel bag exiting the tent.

"Stefan, he is all your again. Let me tell you that was kind of fun, hope we can do this again."

Britney smiled at him, turned around and skipped off.

Report Post Tip

"Oh I suppose that would make me next, wouldn't it Stefan?"

Spring smiled happily as she headed towards the mayor. She saw the look on his face as he registered that she was Darla, the journalist. Keeping her smile in place as she sat across from him.

"So how have you been? Did you really think I could write a story without some, um, what was it? Something interesting happening."

She waited for a reply, even though she knew that there was duct tape over his mouth. She had specifically requested this just so she could rip the tape off.

"Oh right, let me help you with that."

Grabbing the edge of the tape she yanked hard. She tossed the duct tape into a garbage bin and retook her seat across from the mayor.

"That's better. Although I don't really expect you to talk to me now. Although if I was a journalist this would make a great story."

Glancing over his way she could see him glaring at her. He wasn't screaming because she wasn't insulting him or hurting him. She was as relaxed as could be. Just like if she were at home talking to an old friend. He just wasn't speaking.

"You know I realize torture isn't really something I am into. Sure it's got its uses, but not my thing. "

Spring watched as the mayor began to relax. She offered him a bottle of water and he nodded in agreement. She took the bottle and placed it to his lips. She let him have some of it and accidentally tipped it too far until he was sputtering.

"Oops. Pardon me. I guess my aim is a little off."

She chatted away cheerily. Got him some food and some water. He never realized that her intent was to keep him hydrated and fed so that he would not waste away before the rest of the Freaks could have their chance.

As she finished she put another piece of tape over his mouth and headed towards Stefan.

"Thanks. I hope the rest of the district enjoys some time with mayor. I fear he may have lost the ability to be chatty suddenly though."

With a skip out of the building Spring took off on another job. She had things to do and the mayor was the least of her concerns now.

Report Post Tip

I recieved a letter from my dearest Godfather that the Mayor of Corktown had been kidnapped by ours truly and that the family wants me to join them when torturing him but, the Mayor's not allowed to be killed... A shame really, but it's ok. Death isn't the worst thing to happen to someone. The worst thing that could happen would be to make me angry enough to not want to straight out chop your head in half with a blunt axe.

Now, some of you might wonder why I am excited for this, well here's the thing: I don't hate him particularly, I just want to have someone to torture for the sake of not only keeping myself in torturous shape but to also to have some fun.

I arrived at the airport in Downtown Detroit after a couple hours flight and began my way to the Carnival in Corktown.

As I made my way there I thought of what to begin with, Physical torture, mental torture or both? How long was I going to have my way with this worthless little piece of filth that dares call himself Mayor? Well, not too long... Just, long enough.

Soon I arrived at the Carnival and asked where the Mayor was being kept, got the anwser and went towards the building he was being kept in.

"Ah, the screams of horror. The most delightful of days is a day filled with such, no?" I said as I walked into the room he was held. Poor human had blood on his clothes and more than a couple bruises and a few slight cuts that was slowly leaking blood onto the floor. He seemed to be out of it, too much trauma for him to stay mentally there anymore.

Now, as someone that knows how to use this scenario to the most profitable outcome, I opened the suitcase I had with me. Probably forgot to mention that I had it with me, but ah well, let's continue.

Inside the suitcase I had an abundance of rubberbands, some scalpels, various toxins and antidotes, painkillers, a meatcleaver, thirty-four swan feathers, three different sized steel hammers, a couple pin needles, a few syringes, some bandages, a dozen diferent sized copper rings, a small iron pot, some crisp white paper, a hand saw, four red rubber balls, some vegetables, seven silver spoons, a bottle of acid, a tong, some coal inside a sealed plastic bag, a matchbox, a couple knives, a few forks, a pen, a bottle of almost pure alcohol to kill any bacteria, and various other items.

The Mayor didn't see any of the contents however, seeing as he was in a heap on the ground without a care in the world, just pain and misery, probably fear and self pity on top of that.

I picked up the painkillers, a syringe, the bottle of alcohol and the bandages first, had to make sure he was beginning to think again. Had to make him start to trust me, then make my way down the path of euphoric bliss as I utterly destroy him and his psyche and maybe some parts of his body as well. Maybe break him in real nice and slow into his role as a "living" dead corpse. Not like a zombie, like an actual corpse but not being dead. The others that want to torture him after I'm done will most likely kill him in their tries to get the slightest reaction out of him. Oh well, we can't all always have fun.

I walked over to the Mayor and injected the painkillers into his bloodstream with a syringe to his right arm's artery. Then I poured the alcohol into his wounds to get rid of any bacteria, making him hiss out in pain but not move that much since he was unable to anyways, being chained up tend to do that to you. After pouring the alcohol into his wounds I applied the bandages onto the wounds to prevent him from bleeding any further.

This was log nr.1 of my Torture session, log nr.2 will be released tomorrow if everything goes according to plan. It's really late right now, see ya.

Report Post Tip

After finally wrapping up his new business and opening the doors for the first time Afghan finally had the time he needed to go out and see the mayor along with the rest of his friends and family. This guy had been taking most of our profits now for quite some time and we just had enough of his bullshit. He was most of the reason why Afghan had to open up a business in the first place, with what he was bringing in it was nearly impossible to keep himself clothed in fed with what the mayor had been demanding. So Afghan loaded up his vehicle with all the tools he needed; a massive flood light, 8 inch hose attached to a massive pump and 500 gallon water tank ice cold water of course and let's not forget a few massive speakers. 

As he arrived to the locations where they were holding the mayor he already seen a few people getting to work on that piece of shit. Getting out of his vehicle Afghan yells over to Alex.

"Hey, I brought some new toys for us to try out. Get him tied back up in that tree there, make sure his feet are off the ground and he can't move his head at all."

As Alex got to work re-securing the mayor Afghan got to work setting up his torture devices. He kicked on the high powered pump, set up the flood light about fifteen feet in front of the mayor and kicked on the light so it blinded him and he could see nothing. He then flipped on the speakers, cranked them all the way up and put them on either side of the mayor as the most horrid of noises came blaring at him. He then started pulling the massive hose towards the mayor and as he got up beside the flood light he opened it up and the ice cold water erupted out of the end and the mayor was immediately fighting his restraints as he tried to move his head side to side to get away from the blast of water to his face. You could sort of here the mayors screams over the horrid sounds coming from the speakers. After about 20 seconds Afghan aimed the stream lower on the mayor to make sure he hadn't drowned.

"How do you like that?! If you want to leave here alive today you're going to ease up on us so we can actually survive you fucking bastard. We have had enough of your shit!" Afghan yelled.

The mayor tried to speak through his shivering but as soon as Afghan heard the first attempt of a word he fully opened the hose back up and aimed it back at his face. Five minutes later the holding tank ran dry so Afghan pulled his knife out and approached the mayor. He cut him down off the tree and the mayor just fell to the ground lifeless

"Oh fuck, you can't die on us. We will just have to do this to the next asshole that replaces you."

Afghan kicks the mayor in the stomach and as he does the mayor gasps and spews water everywhere.

"Hey look, I saved this cunts life. You owe me! Who wants him next?! We shouldn't have to worry about him getting away now."

As Afghan turns to walk back to his truck he starts laughing hysterically. 

Report Post Tip

Ah, the mind. Such a feeble thing, easy to break yet difficult to shatter. 

On a sidenote: What did I even think yesterday? I mean, what I had in mind would take literary months to pull off. Well, since I have little to no time I might as well get physical. 

Note to self: Never drink liquid pain before going on an important event or meeting.

I woke up feeling rested in a bed at the Carnival. Last night I had been informed by my dear Godfather that there was no need to extract any information, which meant that I wouldn't need to ask questions unless I felt like it.

I walked out of the room and made my way into the room where the Mayor was kept once more, to find the Mayor's clothes to be slightly moist with water. Figures, Oh well; let's begin the torture.

I opened up my suitcase I had with me once more and pulled out the meatcleaver, the tong, the bag with coal, the matches, the medium sized steel hammer, the bottle of acid, some thick iron chains and some rope, a red ball, a blindfold and some of the rubber bands.

I bound the Mayor to a sturdy metal chair (which had armrests and was anchored to the floor), with the iron chains and the ropes, making sure the Mayor couldn't move a single limb and that the Mayor's forearms, hands and fingers placed upon the armrests. I then proceeded to blindfold the Mayor. When I was done I took a step back and beheld the beauty of it all. Shortly thereafter I started walking towards the door.

I walked out of the room and asked some Family members to help me with my torture session. And as fate would have it, two kind souls in the Family helped me out with it.

We stopped in front of the door leading to the room where the Mayor was being kept so that the Mayor couldn't hear us.

"Ok, I am going to need one of you to tickle the ever living crap out of him while I do my job and I need you to stop tickling the Maoyr as soon as I tell you to, ok? Ok, good."

One of the Family members chose to tickle him; a good choise in my opinion.

"Well then, I need you to start tickling the Mayor when I say the phrase "I'm going to tickle you~", got it? good." 

I said to the Family meber that chose to tickle. 

"And I need you, to bounce this red ball up and down in a steady rhythm, preferably forty-four bounces per minute." 

I said as I gave the red ball to the one that chose to not tickle the Mayor.

Seing as the conversation was over, we walked inside and I told the person that I had given the red ball to start bouncing the ball after I had closed the door behind us, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8yOpQ07LPw

I took of the lid off of the bottle with acid and placed it on a stool beside me for later usage, the rest of the items I chose to leave on a desk beside me.

I placed several rubber bands on each arm and leg on the Mayor, enough to slow down the blood flow in his feet and hands.

I waited until the Mayor's hands and feet began to turn a shade of purple. As soon as they started turning purple, I took the liberty to get a steady hold on the steel hammer and took a few test swings so that I wouldn't miss my targets and accidentally cause the Mayor to bleed out on me.

I walked forward to the Mayor, taking my time to just enjoy the moment before it came to an inevitable end, whereafter I came to a halt infront of the Mayor.

I spoke ever so softly to the Mayor: 

"I'm going to tickle you~" 

Making the person that was instructed to tickle the Mayor to start tickling, making the Mayor laugh hysterically due to the fact that the Mayor was especially ticklish.

Then, I struck down upon each and every individual finger on the Mayor's hands with enough force to shatter the bones inside. The Mayor screamed in pain, sobbing heavily whilst still laughing and trying to breathe. After that I did the same thing with the Mayor's toes, causing the Mayor to scream in pain once more, whilst still laughing and crying.

I told the person that was tickling the Mayor to stop, seeing as the Mayor had gone into shock, most likely not used to pain. Then I walked away from the Mayor towards the desk.

I placed the hammer back in the suitcase. Luckily no bones tore through the Mayor's skin, so no blood was shed on this beautiful, new hammer, making it fit to place back into the suitcase.

I picked up the meatcleaver from the table, by now the Mayor was screaming in terror, begging me to spare the Mayor.

"Well, unluckily for you; that's not going to happen, but luckily for you; meaning that you should thank me, I'm not angry at you; so you'll only have to endure a mere fraction of my torture methods, just enough to entertain me."

I walked towards the Mayor once again, slowly, dragging out the time as to inflict as much psychological damage as possible. The ball still bouncing up and down, up and down. The rhythm somewhat painful to listen to, but that could be just me. Oh well...

I once more, came to a halt infront of the Mayor who was still blindfolded and crying, probably about to simply give up on life; becoming a hollow body. Which is by the way, non-entertaining to tortue. So we can't have that now, can we?

I whispered softly in the Mayor's ear. The tickling began once more for our guest, the Mayor.

I then slapped the Mayor almost hard enough to make a tooth fall out of the Mayor's mouth and afterwards I took a firm grip on the Mayors jaw, making sure I not only got the Mayor's attention but that I also stopped the Mayor from zoning out on me.

"So, it has come to my attention that you currently are trying your best at not entertaining me. Should this keep up I'll be forced to take serious action. And thou dost not wisheth of us to perform such atrocious acts, dost thee now, hon?"

Not only will this confuse the Mayor because it will also force the Mayor to, oh so desperately and in utter vain, try to find a way to make me not cause the Mayor anymore pain. But as fate would have it, that's not the case; for I am far from being truly entertained.

This was log nr.2 of my Torture session, log nr.3 will be released in a couple days if everything goes according to plan. It's really late right now, see ya.

Report Post Tip

Ah, there we are...

The broken mind of a vessel in pain...

A whisper of mercy, faint but steady...

A captive and it's tormentor...

Pain and suffering...

An eternal circle of hopelessness...

Life and death...

The Mayor was starting to sweat, driplets trickling down the Mayor's forhead as hysterical laughter errupted from the Mayor's throat. The tickling being still unrelenting, not allowing the Mayor to recuperate one bit. The Mayor seems to begin turning a stark red, might need some air... Unfortunately for the Mayor, when the Mayor gets air the next time... The real treat will begin. Sadly though, the Mayor is really weak to pain and will most likely shut down as soon as it begins... Oh well, I'll have fun cutting up a body.

I told the person that was tickling the Mayor to stop so the Mayor wouldn't die from asphyxiation.

As the Mayor was breathing heavily, I walked up to the Mayor with the tong and the butcher knife in hand.

The Mayor had barely begun to begin breathing normally again when I said the uttermost simplest of phrase to let the Mayor know that it wasn't over yet:

The Mayor started screaming and then laughing and screaming again as the tickling began once more.

I removed the blindfold so that the Mayor could watch as I did this particular thing to the Mayor's body. I also made sure that the Mayor could not close the Mayor's eyes, for then the Mayor would not be able to participate in this part correctly.

I placed the butcher knife on top of the extendor tendon and the collateral ligament, between the distal phalanx and the middle phalanx, on the Mayor's left middle finger.

The panicked look in the Mayor's eyes was excruciatingly delightful. I smirked and then I pressed down, cutting the collateral ligament in half and the top off of the extendor tendon. The Mayor's distal phalanx falling into my waiting hand and blood slowly flowing from the Mayor's left middle finger since I slowed the blood flow to a halt on the Mayor's limbs.

The Mayor was screaming in pain, delightful pain. A pain one should share to the world just like the Mayor was doing. Tears were running from the Mayor's wide open eyes.

I showed the Mayor the distal phalanx of the Mayor's left middle finger, letting the Mayor get a really nice view of it, because that was the last time the Mayor would see it. I then dropped it into the jar of acid, desolving it within ten seconds.

The scream the Mayor was now producing was of hysteria and the Mayor was trying to the best of the Mayor's abilities to get out of the bonds that hold the Mayor in place but alas, the Mayor could not move at all.

I then took out the tong from the coal, which I had lit on fire earlier to heat up the tong to a nice bright orange so that I could cauterize the Mayor's wounds. Must've slipped my mind to mention that as it may be. Ah well, here goes.

I pressed the glowing hot iron against the mayor's middle finger, not only cauterising the wound, but also causing the Mayor extreme amounts of pain as I burned off the nerves with the hot iron. After cauterising the wound, I placed the tong back into the burning coal once more.

The scream that the Mayor let out after that was simply amazing. I seriously got a little teary eyed; it made me so happy but let's not forget that the Mayor was still laughing hysterically, I joined the Mayor's scream-laugh with my own insane laughter.

I then placed the butcher knife between the middle phalanx and the proximal phalanx on the Mayor's middle finger. The Mayor screaming and crying, laughing and trying to breathe, screaming for mercy, which there was none to be found in my heart.

I pressed down once more and the middle phalanx fell into my waiting hand which soon disposed of the middle phalanx into the jar filled with acid. I brought out the tong from the coal once more and cauterised the wound.

The Mayor was starting to rip the Mayor's vocal chords apart with all the screaming. If the Mayor were to tear the Mayor's vocal chords apart, the Mayor would hardly be able to scream anymore. Oh well, nothing I can do about that that wouldn't possibly kill the Mayor. I placed the tong back into the burning coal after being finished cauterising the wound.

I then placed the butcher knife between the proximal phalanx and the metacarpal bone on the Mayor's left middle finger. I pressed down and the proximal phalanx fell on the floor. Oh well, gotta cauterise the wound before picking that up. Every single drop counts after all...

The Mayor's vocal chords had by now been torn asunder. The Mayor puked a few times and then began dry heaving, no food for a while does that to you. I was still laughing by the way, I was having so much fun right now.

I don't think that the Mayor could cry much longer, the Mayor had been crying for a while now. 

The Mayor was maybe about to "kill" of the Mayor's mind so that the Mayor won't need to conciously endure this. Therefor I have painkillers, so that situations like this where the subject, current being known as the Mayor, won't lose conciousness too quickly, because that would be boring...

I took the painkillers out of the suitcase and then injected them into the stump that used to be the Mayor's middle finger. I don't want the Mayor to get too used to the pain too hastily after all.

Out of my suitcase I then brought out a thermos filled with nutricious soup that I then fed to the Mayor so that the Mayor neither would die from lack of nutrition or dehydration.

This was log nr.3 of my Torture session, log nr.4 will be released soon if everything goes according to plan. It's really late right now, see ya.

Report Post Tip

log 3.5

I also told the person tickling to stop tickling before I went and took the painkillers out of my suitcase since I wasn't going to monitor the Mayor after that.

Forgot to mention that important detail in my previous log.

Oh well, this log is over now, see ya.

End of log 3.5

Report Post Tip

Atryx had been with the mayor for quite some time, Stefan had been listening to the blood curdling screams for several hours. He was feeling very proud of all the hard work everyone was putting in. As he was talking with Scottie about the future of the Mayor he noticed it had all gone quiet. The mayor had stopped screaming and had been passing out a fair amount of times so it was not that unusual. He waited a short while but still no noise. He excused himself and went to where he knew Atryx was working. As he approached he still could not hear a thing. The silence was concerning to him. Not a single sob he walked into the tent where they had been torturing him and saw the mayor fully restrained. He was still alive much to his relief. Atryx turned to look at him. 

Just checking he was still alive Stefan whispered. He walked over to the mayor. Wow being mayor really is expensive huh? Seems to be costing you an arm and a leg He chuckled to himself. He spotted one of the Mayors fingers still on the floor and was reminded of a lesson he still had to teach someone. He picked up the freshly severed finger and placed it in a packaged envelope. You dont mind if I borrow this do you?

The mayor managed to look up at Stefan though he did not speak. He glared at him knowing full well if it wasn't for Stefan he would not be suffering at the hands of these people. Stefan did not like being glared at this way so he stood directly in front of the mayor. Knowing the mayor could turn his head he slowly started to pace back and forth. He pulled his old knife out from his pocket and made sure the sharp edge shone against the spotlights shining on the Mayor. As he listened to his heart race increase he slowly walked behind the mayor. Knowing that he could not see him. But the suspense was thereI am going to kill you now. I am going to make you suffer a cruel and painful death he whispered in the Mayors ear. Of course he was bluffing death was far to simple for this man. He pulled the knife from its case and the noise in the quiet big top echoed. The mayor tried swallowing what little saliva he had left. Sensing the mayor was probably a little dry mouthed he pulled the Tie from around the mayors neck. It was still soaked in water. He stuffed it in his mouth and tied the remainder around his head. He listened as the Mayor began to choke around the tie. A grin forming on the spectators faces. He pulled the knife up towards the mayors neck. Traced it along his throat then pulled it back away. He walked round to face him again bringing the knife to the mans throat. He pulled it back as if he was going to stab the man directly in the neck. He lined it up. Good bye sir it was nice getting to know you. The Mayor began to try screaming around the tie believing he was about to die. He started crying making a feeble attempt to save his life. Stefan took a step back and lunged forward with the knife pointed directly at his throat. At the last minute he moved his hand to the side and stabbed the man in the arm. 

As he pulled the knife out the man began bleeding everywhere. He watched as Atryx once again cauterised the mans wounds. He licked the knife clean and as he did so he looked down to find the mayor had pissed himself. He was crying and no longer glaring. You really think I am going to kill you? You won't be dying for a long time to come and thats if I ever decide to kill you at all. For now I'm going to have myself some fun. He informed Atryx that he was going to borrow the Mayor for a short while to have some fun but he would of course be allowed to continue his fun once Stefan was done. He waited until everyone had left the room and untied the Mayor. The Mayor could not move despite being untied and free to run anywhere he pleased he did not move a muscle. Stefan set up a bench that had been on the edge of the big top. He told the mayor he was free to run if he wished. The mayor looked at him confused and broken. He knew if he ran he would be dragged back so he just did not bother. 

When Stefan was done setting up he looked across at the Mayor who was still laying in his own filth. This made him mad. Your beginning to piss me off. I have listened to you crying and screaming all day glaring at me and others because you want to be let free. Now I am giving you a chance to leave and your just sat there. Well you wasted your opportunity. I had a car outside waiting for you. So just understand that now you have chosen your fate. Anything that happens to your from this point forward is your own choice. You could of avoided it. He knew himself he would not have let him go but it was fun to make the mayor believe that he could of gotten away from all of this. He grabbed him and stood him up. He hosed him down with the water jet that had been left behind and then strapped him up to the bench. He made sure his head was secure. His hands were tied under the bench and his legs strapped to either side. He placed a small cloth over the Mayors face enough to just cover his eyes mouth and nose and tied it roughly to his face. Making sure it was tight. It was a rather thick piece of material but very absorbent. He waited for several minutes. Every time he sense the Mayor beginning to relax a little he would make an unsettling noise of some kind. Over an hour of silence later and not a movement from Stefan or anyone else nearby the Mayor was truly on edge. He had no idea if he was alone if anyone was coming back for him. Stefan slowly and without a sound picked up a jug of water he had prepared earlier. He walked over to the mayor who was still unaware that anyone was in the room. He stood over the mayor place a leg on either side to make sure the bench did not move. When he was certain the mayor was more relaxed he began to drip a tiny amount of water on the mayors forehead. Just a few drips. He listened to his heart rate increase slowly unable to wipe the drips away or see what was causing them. He continued to do this for several minutes more. The mayor was starting to get uncomfortable he could see him trying to squirm in the restraints. Eventually he moved down to where his mouth and nose was. He dripped the water slowly at first the Mayor probably would not had even felt it. Before long the cloth began to soak through. He started to pour the water onto the cloth still not informing the mayor that anyone was around. He still did not throw the lot on his face. Just continued to pour the water slowly soaking the cloth right through until he could sense the panic arising. The mayor started to realise that he could drown here if no one helped him. He began frantically thrashing himself from side to side unable to get anywhere due to the bench being held in place. Stefan poured the remaining water faster and listened as the man began to choke and splutter under the cloth before the mans body went limp he snatched the cloth from his face and unstrapped his head to turn it on the side. The man vomited everywhere and spat the rest of the water up. 

I should probably head off now. Do enjoy your time here with us. It won't be over any time soon. I am sure Atryx will be back later today, or maybe tomorrow who knows. Good night Mayor he laughed as he exited the tent and went to inform the others they were free to do what they wished but again the mayor must not die.

Report Post Tip

Britney was strolling through the carnival grounds being herself signing some tunes in her head just minding her own business. Suddenly she heard blood curdling screams coming from the tent they had the mayor in. She giggled as the memory of what she had done to him a couple days prior passed through her head. Being her curious self she decided to go check out what was going on. 

She skipped to the tent, head bobbing back and fourth as a happy melody played through her head. The closer she got the louder the screams from the tent got, she hooked the corner to where the entrance was only to see Atryx by the looks on his face he seemed to have just had a grand ole time doing whatever he had done to the mayor. Britney approached him all cheery:

"Hi Atryx, looks like you just had some fun in there. I was in there a couple of days ago, I did a couple of not very nice things to him but I know he deserved it. You know what I learned a little bit about myself that day, seems I'm a bit fucked in the head." Britney giggles for a moment before continuing "It's ok though, my mother always told me I was special, I guess it wasn't until that day I realized what she was talking about. I have actually been thinking about that day for a while now, was kind of hoping to get in there again and uhm you now play a little bit. By the sounds of it he isn't dead yet, do you think I would be able to give it another go?"

Atryx looked at her like she was crazy, but he just shrugged his shoulders hell she fit into the crowd kind of hard to believe as he looked at her again.

"Uhm, Stefan is in there now. As long as he doesn't kill him I'm sure you could have another go at it.

Britney smiled back at him and turned to the tent entrance, peaking her head into the tent. Stefan was just finishing up his session and was about to walk out of the tent. He had a smile on his face that beamed from ear to ear.

"Can uhm I have another turn please please please..."

Stefan put his knife back in his pocket and gestured Britney to have it. Britney's face lights up she walks right in the tent and sits down on the mayors lap putting her arm around his shoulder.

"Hi, been a while... How are you?"

The mayor's mouth was duct taped shut, he was trying to mutter something out kind of sounded like something not nice but Britney was curious as to what he was trying to say. She removed the tape from his lips just enough for him to utter a Fuck You! She quickly put the tape back over his mouth.

"Well that isn't very nice of you Mr. Mayor"

Suddenly Britney catches a whiff of something. It was nasty, she got closer to the mayor and took a sniff.

"Wow, Mr. Mayor you stink. I think we need to take care of that, I will be right back."

Britney hopped off his lap and gave herself a quick smell. She took a bottle of perfume she had in her bag and sprayed herself a couple times.

"Ah so much better, but you sir we need to fix that."

Britney skipped out of the tent letting the guys know she would be right back. She strolled around the carnival grounds she knew there had to be something around here that would help. Then she remembered they had a tent that had a whole bunch of cleaning supplies in it. She figured that there had to be something in there. Moments later she was digging in the tent searching about, she pulled a bottle of bleach out off one of the shelves, opened it up and gave it a smell. She thought to herself "This will do just fine"

On her way back to the tent where the mayor was she passed by one of the food carts, she was a bit thirsty so she decided to stop and get something to drink. Looking at the list of stuff they had she came across lemonade, thats when it sparked her. It was the best idea ever.

"I need a bag of lemon, yeah you heard me right a bag of lemons."

The guy didn't blink an eye at all, reaching under the cart pulling out a bag of lemons. He handed them to her and continued working. So Britney headed back to the tent the mayor was in, they guys gave her an awkward look as she went back in with the bleach and the lemons.

She walked back over the mayor, got down on his level looking into his eyes.

"Now Mr. Mayor, you stink I found some bleach its the only thing I could find. So I'm going to need you to close your eyes cause the label says not to get on the skin or eyes. I figure though the skin will be ok.. Perhaps... We will find out."

Britney opened the bottle, splashing it onto the mayor a couple times. He didn't seem to be screaming so she figured it was ok to keep on going. She took the rest of the bottle dumping in on his head. That's when the mayor began to scream.

"Now I told you to close your eyes... Its totally your fault but at least you smell a lot." Britney chuckled before speaking again. "So Mr. Mayor, you aren't going to like this next part too much, but yeah it just has to happen."

Britney pulled out the bag of lemons and a knife out of her bag, one that she always carried with her just in case.

"Now Mr. Mayor, I noticed you have lots of cuts on you and you know what I learned about cuts and running my bar." She paused for a moment looking at her fingers. "Seems that when you have cuts on your fingers and you get lemon in them it hurts like a son of a bitch and those are just little cuts, so this is going to hurt a lot."

Britney took the first lemon out of the bag and cut it in half, she gave it a lick making her face tense up a bit. She took the knife jamming it into the lemon loosening up the juices. She then took it and poured it over the open wounds he still had on his hands from the knives she plunged into them before. The moment the juice hit his hand, he screamed. The sounds were still muffled through the duct tape but they were loud. Tears streamed down his face, Britney continued for hours until she was satisfied. She left the lemons there and headed out of the tent.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Corktown Torture
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL