Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 15:41:29
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Funding Philly - Paying off the Mistakes Started by: Farrokh_Bulsara on May 22, '15 22:42

iocaste was gunned down by a Durden gunman, obviously tempted by the $25M bounty on his head.  I cannot remember a bigger bounty being collected in recent times.  iocaste was hung out to dry, left to his fate by his city.

But let's not be too hard on Philly, no, because Philly have been having a bad time lately.

A bounty totaling $220M on Tetley, $40M on Templar, $10M on Thanatos and $25M on Nuanda

And  lot of smaller ones placed here and there.

Over $300M, all placed on a city that has been left almost destitute.  My sources tell me that the drain on resources has left the city itself reaching out to other city leaders to borrow cash.  It seems almost like a race to the bottom.

But know this, a city that can't even protect its ranking members smells of fear and vulnerability, and unless protected by a stronger city (which has a shelf-life anyway), then the surrounding cities will be watching.  Waiting.  Anticipating.

My sources also tell me that a very prominent Philly leader had to seek on advice on the nature of having a hit removed from him - basics. In this world, lacking such basic skills leads to death.

Philly are not having a good time, no.  They are making mistakes.  

Report Post Tip

The fuck are you talking about? Templar is not from Philly, Thanatos is not from Philly, Nuada is not from Philly. The only one you got right was Tetley himself, who clearly is from Philly.

Stop talking shit and trying to create bullshit rumours and fuck off back to whatever place it is you come from.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Yeah man, Templar is totally Philly
Report Post Tip

yes but who have they been going to?  who did they have to borrow all the money off?  and who did the Vegas hits?  The same?  No.

And it is true that Tetley had to be advised how to have a contract on his life removed.  That is true.

Report Post Tip
He even forgot to mention MrSpikeS. Disappointing this.
Report Post Tip

We know about him of course.  I have talked to Mr Anonymous himself.

Report Post Tip

The 10 mils on Thanatos and 25 on Nuada weren't on philly residents, also I am sure you can tell that Templar lives right across the country in the west coast, but then you also forgot Spike's hitlists, that man knows how to get himself hitlisted that sometimes I feel jealous.

Damn, we are really going through such a bad time indeed. How the fuck could we round what I believe was more than 400 mils so quickly to pay off those hits?

Oh and who might your source be? I bet someone as dumb as you, trying to look smart, you're really weird and contradicting yourself, you just said we are weak and can't buy hitlists off our members, when you also said that we bought some. Just because iocaste died from a shot by the tyrant Tyler Durden, doesn't mean we are incapable of protecting our own and I don't see a reason to explain the way we run our business or our priorities to someone like you.

You can hate on philly all you want, but Philly will remain the same and will always grow better.

Report Post Tip

Farrokh_Bulsara i see you've been doing your best to try cause some more bullshit, Well guess what son shine your bullshit and stupid lame rumours are not even a cause of out laughing stock out here in out streets man grow the fuck up come back out with some REAL FACTS then maybe just maybe you could be involved in a real mafioso chat! 

Report Post Tip

no, i pointed out that you had almost gone broke paying off the hits and one of your best men, a famous man, with a good reputation, was allowed to die because you didn't have the money to pay it off.

All of your BGs are untrained and you are in debt.  You are only alive because you owe NY so much money.  This is known. It is known well.

Report Post Tip

DarthVader has a thing for flying, talking, half pig ,half horse creatures. This is a fact not a rumor just like the fellow who started this conversation I only state facts.

Philly are not having a good time, no.

Los Angeles must yes be having no good bad time. 

Report Post Tip

It's well known that the sun rises, the sun sets, and no one gives two shits about what you're rambling about.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I do enjoy the notion of Philly being broke and having to borrow cash. Thats truly precious. 

Report Post Tip

If BlackBetty, that foxy minx that she is, is broke. I'll pay her debts. Shes too fine, and too drunk to be poor.

Report Post Tip

All of your BGs are untrained and you are in debt.  You are only alive because you owe NY so much money.  This is known. It is known well.

As the Chairman of New York I think I am quite well placed to categorically state that Philly owes my city nothing. They are not in debt to us nor have they ever borrowed one red cent from us. From any crew or district. This is utter fantasy on your part. Highly amusing and I thank you for the big chuckle at the end of a long and tiresome day but really, a greater departure from the truth you will not find. 

Report Post Tip

so how have they managed to find so much money?  and their BGs are untrained, it's been discovered.  And they have borrowed money.

Do you have the records of every single one of your leaders? I didn't think that you did, so no.

Report Post Tip

I know I told you to fuck off back to wherever you came from, but I really can't be bothered to wait and you don't exactly seem inclined.

Deadly lifts his gun to Farrokh's head, whispers the word 'Goodbye.' and pulls the trigger.

Much better.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

Damn it DS! You spoil all the best toys!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

Oh, that's mature, shooting a man because he dares to speak what is truth?  So what are you afraid of?  And why are you so angry if it is all just lies?

Report Post Tip

As the old Russian man was pushing his cart through the street, he passed a small crowd of people who were standing around a young man and were listening to his speech.

Exhausted from pushing the heavy cart he decided to take a little break and went on listening to the speech, which had turned into a loud discussion.

After a few minutes and half a bottle of water he pulled up his cart to the side of the street...

"CARROTS... FRESH CARROTS. GET YOUR CARROTS HERE. BUY ONE BAG AND GET FREE OLIVE OIL.*

Report Post Tip

so how have they managed to find so much money?  and their BGs are untrained, it's been discovered.  And they have borrowed money.

Do you have the records of every single one of your leaders? I didn't think that you did, so no.

To make this more entertaining than your kukustyle rant, offer a legit piece of evidence or lose your audience. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Funding Philly - Paying off the Mistakes
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL