Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 10:25:19
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Funding Philly - Paying off the Mistakes Started by: Farrokh_Bulsara on May 22, '15 22:42

It's always fun watching people try to stir the pot.  Even more so when it's done so terribly.  My apologies for speaking towards the deceased, but I'm sure the kin of the Bulsaras might find some use for my words.  If not, it's ok, in time it will sink in.

Funds of the magnitude presented in the hit listings are not too difficult for a city working together to manifest in a few short days, especially considering that the money may or may not have come from otherworldly sources.   Granted, I'm just speculating, but if it is true, it does show that those that are working together trust each other a great deal and depend on each other for survival.  As a group they can lighten the load and take on large tasks.    As for the hits that were listed on people from other cities, I'm sure they were bought off the same way.  By people, working together in their own city.

If anything, this test of your foes financial meddle has probably only brought the people you wished to divide closer together.  My advice is to just move on and accept things as they are and find the people you are looking for that you can rely on to lighten your load.  In the end, it's a lot less stressful and a lot more fun in the long run.

Report Post Tip

TLWolf has listened to what everyone is talking about, There were too many words to go through all of them, but he can't just understand why would anyone bother answering the guy. His rank is way too low to have access to such information + If I was to say such information in Public, I would at least provide an evidence. He is probably just someone trying to get some fame. Poor Dead Guy.

Report Post Tip

Well I'm sure Illfated is from Philly and he owes me this new p0astry bread called Twinkie!

Swiggle then goes back to sleep

Report Post Tip

Hears Swiggle talk about an apparent debt that IllFated is being accused of not paying up. He reached into his pocket retrieving a United States Post Office receipt than showed it to Swiggle

"I sent them but maybe your downstairs neighbor got to them before you could. You know the one thats into sweets? If that is the case I will resend them with a signature required this time."

Ill smirked than looked to Swiggle before walking away and said "Have a ball!"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Funding Philly - Paying off the Mistakes
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL