Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 09:22:37
Page:  1 
The Fury Outfit Started by: KavinskyFM on May 23, '15 13:54

Ladies & Gent's of This Thing of Ours, I would be proud to introduce a new expansion to Los Angeles.

Kavinsky takes a brief look at his watch and up towards the crowd.

I am honored to be here, and say how truly rewarding it is to being a new addition to this great and improving city, Los Angeles. This Thing of Ours all of us have been doing for a long time isn't easy, and even starting out for the first time. People come and go, we forget and forgive.

Kavinsky walks over to Versace and Darth to proudly shake both there hands.

I want to take this moment to thank Versace and Darth for this opportunity. I would also like to thank Johnny Insane for putting me by his side.

Versace, Darth and Johnny hugs Kavinsky and congratulate him for the hard work he has put in and the dedication.

I look forward to proving myself more then ever to you guys and to this great city. Thank you.

Report Post Tip

TLWolf listens to the word in the streets about Kavinsky starting his crew. He decides to go congratulate him, as he finally made it to Kavinsky HQ, he realised he is the first to come. It is nice to be the first.

"Boss Kavinsky, Congratulations. LA is getting stronger and stronger everyday. I'm sure with you starting your crew, LA will be destined to more success in the future. Wish you the best of Luck." Said TLW before he turns to his associate and ask him to hand him a small parcel which he takes and present to Kavinsky.

This is the Gun of Wisdom, Hope it can guide you through your Journey with Wisdom Boss Kavinsky. 

TLWolf then excuses himself so he can give time for Kavnisky to prepare to welcome his guests.

Report Post Tip

Johnny calmy listens to kavinkys speech about the new addition to LA's streets

Congratulation brother you have without a doubt earned the bold name. I wish you the best with the crew and I am just right up the street if anything is needed man! Congrats and good luck bruh !!

Johnny shakes kavinskys hand one last time To congratulate him..

Report Post Tip

How long till Vader shoots you for not preforming to standards that he himself isn't meeting?

Report Post Tip

Versace visits the celebration to congrats a old friend on his new endeavor. He makes a speech about KavinskyFM.

Brother I am truly pleased to see you reach this goal. This is a very important day for you and I know you will do wonders for the city of Los Angeles. Inglewood is the perfect spot to open your HQ next to Johnny_Insane. Congrats on this milestone. I know you never ran a family before. I have complete  confidence you will do great. If you have any questions I am just a 5 min ride away. Once again Salute!

As Versace and DarthVader hand KavinskyFM keys to his new HQ.  As he hands him a bottle of fine expensive champagne and box of the best cigars money can buy  

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Fury Outfit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL