Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 21:20:53
Page:  1 
Harty, Philly, Death, Money Started by: Bulsara on May 23, '15 16:08

An enormous harty win, the biggest to date, led to an argument and ultimate split between four people: Philly's Cookie_Monster, LordBlackwood, Archy and NY's Tyrion.

Money was divided, after some time, but rancor and anger remained and it is, we can assume, not a coincidence that deaths followed, with Trixie murdering LordBlackwood.  LordBlackwood has friends and family, who are rich, angry and vengeful.  This will continue.

Cookie_Monster won and kept $58M, something that irritated those around him.  We will wait to see the further ramifications of that.

The only remaining serious money makers for Philly are Alchemist and Archy.  Alchemist is well known as a heavy gambler, and Archy as an individualist.  Archy will not support Philly in their hour of need.

Philly thought they were enforcing discipline with Blackwood's murder, and other shootings, but they have instead created a culture of backstabbing, suspicion and hoarding that is at odds with their shortage of cash.  

Within Philly's ranks, there are a number of individuals dedicated to seeing their own city in ruins. 

Time is on their side.  Luck and wealth is not on Philly's as a whole.

This will be very, very interesting.

Oh, and to prove that I have been in touch with the Plutocrats, an ol' friend of my bloodline will soon feel the direct wrath - thus far, this wretch, this vile wretch, hasn't been deemed important enough to spend money on. 

But that will be changing.

Report Post Tip

Wow your facts are utter bullshit, hahaha.

Report Post Tip
Theon, he knows a lot..

About nothing.
Report Post Tip

He really does know nothing. 

Report Post Tip

Funny that Archy, Cookie, and Lord would get into an argument when Lord was Cookies CL and Archy was a GF and just could have went HAM on both for arguing with him but yet all 3 were pretty good friends from my understanding, and why would they argue over each others own money?

Report Post Tip
Unless you have a second set of bookkeeping on harty winners, Shadwek was the winner of biggest amount and he was from South Side Chicago.
Report Post Tip

At the time, it was the biggest.  Nobody is disputing that the four was involved in the win, and I asked if it was a coincidence that two died afterwards.

I pointed out, as it widely known, that Blackwood has friends and family, angry and vengeful.

I pointed out that Philly's biggest earners are unreliable in different ways.

And I'm about to make an important announcement... 

Report Post Tip
"Philly thought they were enforcing discipline with BLACKWOD's (Learn how to enunciate, you ignorant fuck. It's not wood) murder, and other shootings, but they have instead created a culture of backstabbing, suspicion and hoarding that is at odds with their shortage of cash. "

Well, Philly should LOVE the competition tonight then eh?

On a side note, the thought that Philly is "broke" is quite laughable. I'd very much feel safe in assuming they've got plenty of money... But, let me ask this... How the fuck are they simultaneously broke and hoarding?
Report Post Tip

It's quite easy, Prophet.  For example, I've heard that you *do* have a penis, but that it's very unsubstantial.

Works like this - city A's main earners are B and C.  B and C hoard all of their money.  City A is in financial trouble.

Report Post Tip
Bulsara. There are always thise in this thing of ours that are consumed by greed. I doubt that Philidelphia is the only city in trouble here.
However, proof is always needed in these matters before jumping to conclusions.
And the reference to Prophet's penis was irrelevant to the discussion
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I love this tale. It's awesome.

Sadly it has one MASSIVE flaw. I've not played Harty for a very long time. I won an 85 mill pot and quit playing. My dear friends Archy and lordblackwod often enquired if I was/would like to play, as did Cookie. So your only connection there is that I am friends with all those involved. The fact is, we were always harmonious with our Harty playing and we didn't try to out do each other as there was no need.

So sorry kuku, you need new material as with every great lie it needs an element of truth and this one collapsed on its ass considering the facts I just shared. Now please bulshitter, run along and play with traffic.
Report Post Tip

Scott-Weiland walks through the streets, occasionally taking a swig from his flask, until he hears a mere thug spouting nonsense on one of the local street corners. He decides to go over and see what is going on.

Bulsara, you poor unfortunate soul. You don't learn do you? You never learn. For someone that claims to harbor such intelligence, all I've ever heard from you and yours is roughly the equivalent of an infant. And the facts check out about the same as well. I assume you won't understand the analogy, so allow me to elaborate. 

Infants are known to lie, not on purpose, but because in their still developing minds, they don't know any better. They truly believe that there is a big mad monster under the bed, and you truly believe Philadelphia is lying in ruin by your own doing. Perhaps even worse, you actually believe people give two shits what you have to say.

Sad indeed.

Scott-Weiland shakes his head, then turns and walks away.

Report Post Tip

All i know in regards to this speech is Lord was my homie and would never do anything wrong.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Harty, Philly, Death, Money
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL