Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 21:27:33
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
tiggy is dead: Long Live Philly! Started by: Bulsara on May 23, '15 16:39

As I speak to you, my friends, or soon after, a very large contract will be placed upon a truly reprehensible individual, from a bloodline notable only for it's wanton excess and abuses of power.

I am talking, of course, about tiggy.

Do I have a dog in this fight?  Yes, her existence sullies this thing of ours, her actions and demeanor are befitting her rank and stature in her city.

It is no exaggeration to state that the external pressures visited upon Philly lately have been brought about in part because of her.

I have been in discussions with The Plutocrats, and we have come to a definitive understanding, and this is it:

Kill tiggy, collect the bounty and the hits stop.  Full stop, the end, Philly will be left alone.

Let her live, buy off the hit, and you ain't seen nothing yet.

It's time to chuck out your dead wood and clear the decks of scum.  Remove this cancer and your city will thrive.

Let her live, and more will surely die.

For 20 years, a plutocrat has had living eyes.  By his hand and by his deed, he decides who lives and who dies.  

tiggy is like Candy To Me.  And Candy's No Good.

Report Post Tip
I like wantons.
Report Post Tip

you'll love tiggy's bloodline then!  The most wanton of all the wanton.

Report Post Tip

In years gone by, peole could have a reason to dislike Tiggy. But not in this day and time, they don't exist. You can't provide a single piece of legitimate evidence to prove that shes worth this attempted slander you're putting forth. Per usual, you're pissing in the wind and its blowing back on you. We all laugh, and continue to not take you seriously.

Report Post Tip
I do, in fact, love tiggy's bloodline.
Report Post Tip

MarcusJones, has she ever repented for the despicable actions of her ancestors?  No?

Prophet, then you're stupider than I thought.

Report Post Tip
I'm not one for wading into discussions I do not fully understand, or poorly arranged threats, but why should we fear a youngster like yourself? You have the power of what, coin?

My friend, we have the power and loyalty of an entire city, unless your words are those of a coward who wishes to remain anonymous and has some real strength behind him or herself, I believe I will sleep soundly still tonight.

Anyone who hires men of your ilk to spread their threats is someone of whom we clearly do not need to fear, either.
Report Post Tip

The hit has been bought off.  

Philly will hear the response in due course.

In many years in this thing of ours, the sheer stupidity of buying that hit off ranks among the stupidest acts taken by a CL (if, indeed, it was a CL).

Protecting scum will cost you.  It will cost you more than you can pay.

Report Post Tip
You don't seem to understand, paisan.

The only scenario where you win is to walk away and keep your millions.

If I die, my son will still serve those who run our city. And his son after that.

Even if you have all these millions, and you being Philadelphia tit's knees, you're still not as rich as those loyal to each other. You'll waste your time and money, and we, like the relentless swarm you seem to be associated with, will return.
Report Post Tip

The hit was only 20 million, that's really not a lot of money especially for someone who actually wants to see the hit taken off, hell I could've payed the hit off.

Report Post Tip
You could have "paid" it off.
If $20M isn't a lot, why has a $40M hit still up?

Anyway, the leadership will be consulted, if they bought it of, they will pay. More than they can afford.
Report Post Tip
Tit's knees?
Report Post Tip
I stand by my apparent insult.
Report Post Tip

Tiggy has contributed more more to this thing of ours than your entire bloodline you worthless pissant, so why do you do us all a favour and take your tongue out of Jeddy's arse hole and kill yourself.

Report Post Tip

If the leadership bought it "off" that shows that they do in fact have money to spend on taking hits off.

And when you say "More than they can afford" that would be in the hundreds of millions and I personally don't think you have that much money at your disposal.

Report Post Tip
$320M on Tetley recently.

Philly will pay. More than they can afford.
Report Post Tip

Apparently it's more than you can afford. $20,000,000 hit translates to 'taking some time to pull your funds together'

Louis lights a cigarette, so far unimpressed by a single young thugs attempt at striking fear into the hearts of Philadelphia. 

Report Post Tip

I fail to see what you mean as 'repentence' for her ancestors.

Report Post Tip
Have you ever even gotten the chance or taken the time out of your worthless day to get to know her?

Once upon time Tiggy's and my own linage would get down right ugly with each other, but by some instance my ancestor found themself working under her ancestor and at that moment a lot was learned.

This women and her bloodlines have and do make massive contributions in this thing of ours. She has given us cookies and thought many how to thrive here, through out her lines of heritage.
Report Post Tip
As the lovely and vivacious woman awakens from her deep slumber she rubs her eyes and yaws before stretching and hearing just about every bone in her body snap, crackle, and pop she recounts the evening before. Looking at her trusty mutt she starts to wonder why the hell she has that feeling someone doesn't like her.

Never, ever will I drink that much bourbon again. Ohhhhhhhhhhh my.

She looks toward her bedroom door and with blurry vision makes out a few envelopes that have been slid under the door. She gets up to read them and shakes her head. After getting dressed she makes her way down the street where people are circled around one particular gentleman giving him a bit of what for.

Really? Just... She pauses. Really? I've done nothing but support and earn for those that have taken me under their wings in Philly since I came to these cities. I've been reserved and even behaving. My bloodline was gone for quite some time and still, the bloodline of the Kuku is here doing the same ol' shit just on a different day.

When I arrived here his harassment began. I ignored it thanks to the fine folks down at City Hall providing the manner in which to do so most effectively. Even the coffee shops allow me to block the insults hurled toward me. It's been amazing and so good to see what my family was so passionate about for so many years. I've heard stories of how it used to be here... I've heard stories about the attention seeking habits of the Kuku Clan too. I honestly think they just need more hugs.

Mr. Squishy and my kin aren't at each others throats anymore. Time has healed the wounds and we are both moving on with our lives. If Mr. Squishy says my bloodline can return, then hell to the yeah it's going to return. Deal with it. My bloodline is back and you can expect more tiggy spawn to arrive throughout the years. Should I had "Squishy Approved" to my I.D. card?

She flashes her card and smiles.

I will say that regardless of the idiocy and harassment that my family has endured at the hands of the Kuku Clan over the years (Oh come on, he's being a dramatic b with an itch I can be too.) I harbour no ill will toward the members of the Kuku Clan. As entertaining as their words can be it is not fair to others to have their happy day suffer a current incarnation of Kuku's inane rantings and attempts to drive me away with threats and bounties. So I give the next descendent of the Kuku Clan this piece of advice.

Grow the fuck up. It's been YEARS. It's been GENERATIONS. I've read journals where bloodlines hated and warred each other for years and are now very close friends. Mine included. I will say that a lot of my close friends weren't that close to my ancestors so many years ago. You two can touch the rainbow and move on with things. I bet you'll find your time here a lot more fun. Also, I don't want to be friends with the Kukus. I do believe that our two bloodlines can co-exist. It's easy to ignore the people you aren't fond of. If my presence here gets you ruffled that's not my issue. Take a break. Go to another country and experience life outside of this world if I darken your day. Oh and... don't punish a city because your panties are in a bunch and you want attention... Seriously, I mean, I like the attention your kin pay to me, it's flattering to not just be another face in the crowd and all, but move along... It's almost flattering to know that you care so much about my family and our time here. We wouldn't want me to develop an ego because of you now would we?

She motions to a few of her most loyal bodyguards who come forward with a few boxes of her latest batch of cookies as well as a big urn of her favourite java.

It's been a while since this world had some tiggy love. Enjoy cookies and a little bit of java... May have to bring that cartel thing back one of these days.

Having said what she wanted to say she sets out to enjoy her day talking to others that are enjoying their days instead of dwelling on matters that are ancient history.

Thanks for having my back you guys, you made this old lady smile.

She winks, smiles and goes back to mingling.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: tiggy is dead: Long Live Philly!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL