Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 10:50:06
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
tiggy is dead: Long Live Philly! Started by: Bulsara on May 23, '15 16:39

<em> Lillian grabs a cup of coffee and tips the lovely lady who had served it. </em>  Your words are true, as are your actions.  Back when my great ancestors were here on these shores they were smacked in the back of the head too often to count by your ancestors.  But sometimes a swift kick to the behind is exactly what a new recruit to this thing of ours needs.  I wish you and yours continued happiness.  And coffee.  Nothin' beats a good cup of coffee. 

Report Post Tip
Bulsara, serious question;

What if it wasnt Philly, and was some troll trying to get Philly in "trouble"
Report Post Tip

Deadly looks down at his watch, and then back up at Bulsara.

"Tick, tock."

Report Post Tip

Isn't it a little presumptuous to proclaim someone dead before they're, you know, dead?

Worst. Doctor. Ever.

Report Post Tip

"What if it wasnt Philly, and was some troll trying to get Philly in "trouble""

Well, Blackbeard, then it's up to Philly to make this known publicly.  

Report Post Tip

They don't need to let it be known everyone already knows.

Report Post Tip

MarcusJones, has she ever repented for the despicable actions of her ancestors?  No?

Now Now, Even though some nice things were said about me in one of your other speeches, I will have to reply in typical fashion you are used to Kuku.

I have never repented for my actions either, and never will. Several of my ancestors actions include Killing people for Tiggy, standing up for tiggy and others, fighting with tiggy, disagreeing with tiggy, killing whole cities for tiggy.

Tiggy and I didnt always get along, but she always gave me a chance and that was 99% more then anyone else did. So regardless of her not repenting or needing to repent. I will always fuck with tiggy.

Report Post Tip
True, Prem. But your bloodline, how can I put this tactfully, only used the power attainable by everyone. Sure, your blood exceeded the power and influence of tiggy's many times over, but where you could have stooped to, you didn't.
Report Post Tip
Bluntly, Prem, your bloodline has nothing to repent for in my opinion.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: tiggy is dead: Long Live Philly!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL