Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 13:07:58
Page:  1 
A Response to the Wretch (tiggy) Started by: Bulsara on May 23, '15 23:48

Ah, tiggy.  Let's deal with your butthurt rantings, shall we?

But first, I will caution you and also myself.  Because, dearest tiggy, my bloodline knows *exactly* what your bloodline has done in the past, and my mailbox has filled up with people asking.  So your most rancid of secrets aren't well known, not to the newer generation anyway.

Now, believe it or not, I'm not actually too inclined to drag all of that up again, basically out of respect for the Gods of this thing, whom I suspect would rather it was left in the past.

But I will deal with your fiction, and with *you*, tiggy, because you are, bluntly, disgusting.

"My bloodline was gone for quite some time"

Yes, and I don't know exactly why - and I don't want to know.  But I know *you* tiggy, so I can guess.  You were gone because you are tiggy, and tiggy is rancid, in many ways.

"When I arrived here his harassment began. I ignored it thanks to the fine folks down at City Hall providing the manner in which to do so most effectively. Even the coffee shops allow me to block the insults hurled toward me."

Your are deluded and a fantasist.  Not once has me or mine harassed you, and the insults were (as mine always are) very tame by the standards of this thing of ours.  Even when my ancestors discovered just how low your bloodline was, there was no harassment.  Just a simple stating of facts, and then your grandmother Canucklehead panicked, startled, knowing that all you held so very dear was precarious.  So your bloodline did the only thing that your bloodline can do: abuse and misuse the power it has.

The only difference between the tiggy bloodline of then and the tiggy bloodline of now, is that then you had power, and now you have none.  And that is funny, because it's widely known just how much you crave it.

"row the fuck up. It's been YEARS. It's been GENERATIONS. I've read journals where bloodlines hated and warred each other for years and are now very close friends. Mine included. I will say that a lot of my close friends weren't that close to my ancestors so many years ago."

And this, tiggy, is where it gets interesting.  There is nary a prominent bloodline in this thing of ours that mine hasn't been at odds with.  Prem's blood, case in point.  We'd shoot the breeze just as easily as shoot at each other (though admittedly the shooting was mostly in the Kuku clan direction).  Roman, sure, our blood didn't know each other, but in my closet is his favourite T-shirt.  The Fuller lineage - I respect him.  WhereWasI - bore no ill will.  Going back further , Jono and Rianne, even Genocide, who lost his crew because of my bloodline - there's a nod and a smile and life goes on.

But you, tiggy, you're different.  And why is that?  Because you can't even admit to yourself just how odious and foul your bloodline is.  And if you can't admit to *yourself* what you've done, then you won't have learned from your mistakes, will you?

"Oh and... don't punish a city because your panties are in a bunch and you want attention... Seriously, I mean, I like the attention your kin pay to me, it's flattering to not just be another face in the crowd and all, but move along... It's almost flattering to know that you care so much about my family and our time here. We wouldn't want me to develop an ego because of you now would we?"

You don't have an ego, you have a black-hole where unearned power once was.  You're a replicant.  

And don't punish your city?  Um, no...  Your city had a choice.  *You* have a choice.  Retire, and they suffer no more.  Stay, and they do.

You care about the city, then put a gun to your head, or leave this life.  Have your daughter come back and I can guarantee you that she and her city will be left alone.  Or else stay put and enjoy the show, because it is going to get more and more interesting.

As long as you are alive, Philly will be a target.  

Report Post Tip

You sound like a really butthurt version of me.

How sad is that.

Report Post Tip

Finally it's over.

Report Post Tip

Definitely not butthurt.  Having a whale of a time.

It ain't over.  It's just starting properly.

Report Post Tip

As long as you are alive, Philly will be a target."

Seems I am apart of philly, you know where to find us.

Report Post Tip

I have never personally had a problem with Ms. tiggy however my mother had a few tangles with tiggy's kin in the past. However, the one thing I do know is that tiggy and her kin are nothing but not dedicated to their lives and their cities. To add to that, no one has final authority above Sir Squishy and if he's said his peace, you better listen. In all fairness, though she doesn't know me from Adam, I'd trust my life to tiggy. 

Report Post Tip

Aislin just happened upon the scene when a fellow mafiaso known by the name  Bulsara began sprouting venom about Tiggy. She approaches the masses, thinking that this should be at the very least slightly entertaining. She hears the fellow go on and on about how much he hates Tiggy, when the venomous speech is finally over and Aislin clears her throat and says...

"Well Bulsara you are indeed entitled to your opinion, you know the saying about opinions eh? Anyway, you should not spew venom, because after all, there is always three sides to every story." Aislin smiles. "Yours, mine and the truth and everyone knows Tiggy is... delightful and sweet". Aislin chuckles to herself and with that, she continues on her journey.

Report Post Tip

Murphy - "I'd trust my life to tiggy" - then you, Sir, are and idiot.

I'd like to take this opportunity to wish tiggy a happy birthday.  

Report Post Tip
Nobody cares what you have to say.

Either do something, or go away.
Report Post Tip

LouisGato - judging by how many people have interacted with me, and the fact that I cost Philly $25M, I would say that people *do* in fact care, and that I *have* in fact been doing something.

Report Post Tip

You haven't down much and the people who *do* care, care little.

Report Post Tip

Well then, they'll have to be made to care.  Won't they, DarthMaul?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Response to the Wretch (tiggy)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL