Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 21:28:00
Page:  1 
Negotiating At The Zoo Started by: TonyCapazzo on May 26, '15 12:17

Tony Capazzo looked up and down at his attire. He had on his normal custom made Italian pinstriped suit and his lime green ribboned fedora atop his head. He thought to himself that he may be a bit overdressed for this location but no matter, he really didn't give two shits. He along with Frankie and a few other men approached the gates of the Zoo.

Tony leaned over on the counter and then looked behind him counting his entourage.

"Can I have 4 please?"

The young gentleman behind the counter smiled and handed Tony 4 tickets.

"$20 sir."

Tony nodded and slipped his usual folded $100 bill underneath the counter.

"Keep the change kid."

"Thank you sir!" The kid replied surprised.

Tony nodded and made his way toward the left side as the walkway split. He was headed to the Zoo but this wasn't a day for fun and games and...animals. No. He was here on business. There was a important transaction needed to be done.

Tony was in the process of opening up a new business in Detroit. Frankie, the assistant general manager of Tony's business operations held a briefcase close to his side. In the briefcase was money to be given to a representative from the Mayor's office.

Tony couldn't exactly go and file permits and fill out paper work like the every day man. No, his operation was a bit more complex then that and the information was very sensitive.

Finally the Godfather and the other three men made way into the Zoo. Tony adjusted the fedora on his head and straighetened out his tie. They walked down the path for about 10 minutes looking for the rep. 

"There he is boss. Let's go"

Frankie noticed the man and Tony nodded as they approached the him. They began to talk. After a few moments Tony became very angry. The man from the Mayor's office was trying to take Tony. The price they had agreed upon was now being doubled. The man had the papers in his hand and waving it frantically at Tony.

"Mr. Capazzo I have everything here for you, all signed and ready to go but if you're not going to pay me what I am due then I will go ahead and rip this up!"

Tony smiled and put his hand around the man's shoulder.

"Now now, I am sure we can settle this like men. We agreed upon a price and you're asking for twice that now, correct?"

The man nodded.

"And those papers, the ones in your hands there...these are all the documents I need, correct?"

The man nodded once again. Tony smiled and nodded as well.

"OK then I have a very simple solution."

With that Tony, his men and the Mayor's office representative all walked down the path talking some more.

=TWENTY MINUTES LATER=

Men, women and children were all frantically running and yelling. The Zoo was in complete chaos. In the middle of it all Tony Capazzo and his men made their way towards the exit. The screams get louder and louder.

"SOMEONE FELL INTO THE LION PIT! THE LION IS TEARING 'EM TO SHREDS!"

Tony looked at his men, then looked down at his building permit. All the papers were signed and accounted for. Tony then smiled at his men.

"Heh, guess it was feeding time."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Negotiating At The Zoo
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL